-Ls#.STR33T^
this guy has already clan and is entering the clans of the other members and stealing, he stole my limb and is now entering the clans to steal more, want it banned from this clan tag: '(

-Ls#.STR33T^
this guy has already clan and is entering the clans of the other members and stealing, he stole my limb and is now entering the clans to steal more, want it banned from this clan tag: '(
Thanks given by:
Jeez, what a long name you have!

So you're basically saying he's convincing members of other clans to join his own clan?
If you want, you should speak in your native language so people can understand you better, since your english seems a bit confusing - what's this about stealing a limb? O_O
Thanks given by:
(03 Jan 13, 08:26PM)*O$Fd$*kRattOS and Zeu'S Wrote: stealing, he stole my limb and is now entering the clans to steal more

What?! Jesus, should someone call the police or something?!

Are you trying to say that he stole your in-game name and he is generally causing havoc amongst multiple clans?
Thanks given by:
limb = member = clanmate

Perhaps?

Thanks given by:
Se tu falar em português talvez eu consiga traduzir pra ti. Ou espanhol ou similar.
Qual tua lingua de origem? Idioma?
Thanks given by:
I know That Problem Too, Becuase kRatto'S is my friend and Zeu'S too (They Live In Brazil, They are Friends An Live Nearby Of Their Homes, krattos told me), that guy .STR33T^ was in BiD clan too, but he act strange becuase only want admin in servers.
He abuse clan tags, when he was in another clan called ~>TSC<~ The Sniper Clan (This Clan Isn't Active More), using this name .DoNe, was asking me for join BiD clan, so that was weird, then he change to .DoNe to .STR33T^ i saw that one day for the dot in front of his/her name.
Then ADM and i test him for join but i was guessing if he need to be kicked from our clan (BiD) becuase he ask me "Can I Have Admin Here?" but i didn't accept that because for having admin you need to be in our clan mor than 2 weeks or asking the leaders of BiD (ADM and Me), then we decided to kick him for that reason "Only Admin". But he didnt know that.
Then, i saw him in another clan called ~>KoB| Killers Of Brazil, using their clan tag then i saw him again with his clan tag -Ls# and again i saw him in kRattO'S and Zeu'S clan |O$Fd$| Os Fodas Do Assault Cube(Brazilian Clan).
And One Day he came to our clan servers (BiD Clan Server) saying that he left the clan that day when he connect in our servers, but i told him that we kick him 4 weeks ago.
So that guy .STR33T^ is not a good person double clanning, asking for having admin (nobody know for what) stealing members of other clans (i know is a stupid reason) and sometimes he change his names (STR33T to DoNe and DoNe to STR33T) so i think that he need to be banned or blacklisted for his behavior, obviuosly nobody have a demo of that, neither a screenshot becuase people say the truth like krattos and zeus they are good people.
He (.STR33T^) told me that he was in or still in some clans like -Fs} Fusion Soldiers, becuase a saw one post in the infreastructure in the forums the thread about wiki clan list, a guy said about STR33T, that he's one of the leaders of -Fs} .
Here is the proof: http://www.forum.cubers.net/thread-1762-...#pid117475

If you dont found it go to the top of
the page and you can see the post of -Fs} there is the proof.
So guys help krattos and zeus they are good people and friends. I hope that somebody do something for help them with that problem.
have a nice day!!!
Thanks given by:
All i know is that hes is an idiot who calls everyone who frags him a noob multiple times
Thanks given by:
Wait...so the account has 2 people on it?

Anywho, I don't think we can really "blacklist" him for the crimes that you accuse him of...

Also, DavertH, your "proof" leads to a "Page Not Found"...
Thanks given by:
(04 Jan 13, 04:44PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Wait...so the account has 2 people on it?

Anywho, I don't think we can really "blacklist" him for the crimes that you accuse him of...

Also, DavertH, your "proof" leads to a "Page Not Found"...

Use This Guide then Shadow:
AssaultCube - Forum / AssaultCube / Infraestructure / Wiki Clan List

Go That Thread And Then Go To The Top Of The Last Page, and this username is from STR33T (thalesandara), im trying to help but shadow, if you cant find the proof just go to the forums and find it
Thanks given by:
He Is the Proof, I Copy It From Wiki Clan List Thread:
(12 Oct 12, 06:03PM)thalesandara Wrote: Good afternoon, I want to do some updates on-Fs}

[color=#1E90FF]-website: www.fusionsoldiersclan.tk
-Current leaders of your clan: STREET, BRVEIO and Rey.Czy.
Thanks given by:
(03 Jan 13, 08:34PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Jeez, what a long name you have!
Thanks given by:
(06 Jan 13, 04:42PM).ExodusS* Wrote:
(03 Jan 13, 08:34PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Jeez, what a long name you have!

-_- |O$Fd$|kRattO'S And |O$Fd$|Zeu'S Are friends, so i think that they use the account, or only one of them
Thanks given by:
I was kinda missing this whole "new clan" drama here on the forums...

But now seriously, this whole limb stealing shit is sounding pretty macabre, we should do something about it...
Thanks given by:
(09 Jan 13, 06:10AM)ElCrema Wrote: But now seriously, this whole limb stealing shit is sounding pretty macabre, we should do something about it...
ACers need better health benefits!
Or perhaps regeneration?

As one ACer once said, we should "frag for food" (or something of the like) :3
Thanks given by:
* Cue End of the Discussion *
Thanks given by:
this guy cheats as well in matches, i know bcz he beated woopies
Thanks given by:
(09 Jan 13, 06:57AM)YourSister Wrote: this guy cheats as well in matches, i know bcz he beated woopies
That statement seems a bit bold...
[Image: 33088472.jpg]
I get what you mean, since w00p I guess is a decently skilled clan (understatement) :P, but do you have proof? (inb4 you were being sarcastic and I completely missed that...)
Not like you guys haven't lost before! \:D
Thanks given by:
(09 Jan 13, 07:15AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:
(09 Jan 13, 06:57AM)YourSister Wrote: this guy cheats as well in matches, i know bcz he beated woopies
That statement seems a bit bold...
[Image: 33088472.jpg]
I get what you mean, since w00p I guess is a decently skilled clan (understatement) :P, but do you have proof? (inb4 you were being sarcastic and I completely missed that...)
Not like you guys haven't lost before! \:D

BOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaa. yeah woop are easy...

no idea what this topic is about. I only understood the 2 last post. Rather funny btw, I feel like I didnt waste my time reading it.
Thanks given by:
^Ikr? And the ending is a cliffhanger - what will happen to the man with the extraordinarily long name? Will Str33t finally face the justice he deserves?!

Find out on CSI: AC Edition!
Find the stolen limbs!
Thanks given by:
hahaha, guys, and I walked out of the clan and $ fd $ BiD, these guys do not have the minimum possible respect ... before they were my friends, not now, you have nothing to do, and Kratos deverth??

and kratos is so clever that the abuse ADMIN all the time, believe me, I enter the server to explain what happened and the guy simply BAN me, not in BL server, but the same menu, to believe in??

and no I'm not "stealing members" your member left his clan KRATOS, because he could not bear his clan, now besides taking care of your life wants to take care of the life of her ex-member??

the real guy sees himself grows ..

ShadowFlameZ ... is that CSI is looking for me?? :D
I am being sought in FBI, hahaha, good joke, like :D
Thanks given by:
Thales, o teu inglês é cabuloso de ruim, maluco. Escreve em portugues que alguem traduz pra vc aqui, pq desse jeito aí não dá pra entender porra nenhuma.

Your english sux. Write your shit in portuguese and someone might translate for ya.
Will kill the fun of the post thou...
Thanks given by:
(16 Jan 13, 07:50PM)ElCrema Wrote: Thales, o teu inglês é cabuloso de ruim, maluco. Escreve em portugues que alguem traduz pra vc aqui, pq desse jeito aí não dá pra entender porra nenhuma.

Your english sux. Write your shit in portuguese and someone might translate for ya.
Will kill the fun of the post thou...

i used google translate... sorry man, i not speak english :D i`m from Brasil

eu usei o google tradutor... eu nao falo ingles, eu sou do Brasil :D
Thanks given by:
(16 Jan 13, 09:05PM)thalesandara Wrote: i used google translate... sorry man, i not speak english :D i`m from Brasil
eu usei o google tradutor... eu nao falo ingles, eu sou do Brasil :D

AFAIK Brasil is next to Argentina, now, could someone explain me why the hell living in Brasil is an excuse for not learning another language?
There's a lot of brasilian players that actually speak english, find a better excuse dude...
Thanks given by:
(16 Jan 13, 04:20PM)thalesandara Wrote: ShadowFlameZ ... is that CSI is looking for me?? :D
Yes.
Hernan is right, unless there's a heaven-and-earth difference between Brazil and the rest of South America...owait.
Thanks given by:
So you won htf rattrap with AR, tell me more how pro you are *-*
Thanks given by:
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by: