Coming weapon with nade launcher...idea
(17 Jan 13, 12:09AM)Boomhauer Wrote: i would like just a nade launcher, without it being an attachment
Looky >>> Here <<<
Thanks given by:
(17 Jan 13, 12:24AM)DES|Cleaner Wrote:
(17 Jan 13, 12:09AM)Boomhauer Wrote: i would like just a nade launcher, without it being an attachment
Looky >>> Here <<<

hate it. thx tho. there is a weird delay that makes it uncomfortable to use. i think i will just stick to my pineapple grenade.
Thanks given by:
(16 Jan 13, 03:56PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: ^This mod wouldn't change the gameplay (i.e. "cooking")

"My idea was an sub or assaultgun with nade launcher attached." It's not about cooking it's about having no switch time
Thanks given by:
(17 Jan 13, 03:12AM)Vermi Wrote: It's not about cooking it's about having no switch time
That would require a script and thus be considered as a cheat.
Thanks given by:
How about you make an AR model with a nade launcher attached. One copy without the nade launcher for normal AR use and one with for the nade throwing stuff. This way, when you right click, your gun dips down and comes up with a nade launcher, and you can launch nades. When you're done you just switch back to the AR, the gun dips down and comes up without a nade launcher. Obviously this would require you to mod both the AR and grenade weapons.
Thanks given by:
(07 Feb 13, 07:08PM)Lightning Wrote: How about you make an AR model with a nade launcher attached. One copy without the nade launcher for normal AR use and one with for the nade throwing stuff. This way, when you right click, your gun dips down and comes up with a nade launcher, and you can launch nades. When you're done you just switch back to the AR, the gun dips down and comes up without a nade launcher. Obviously this would require you to mod both the AR and grenade weapons.

Not a bad idea, but wouldn't that also require some cube scripting as well?
Thanks given by:
(07 Feb 13, 07:14PM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote: ...
Nope.
Thanks given by:
(08 Feb 13, 07:21AM)Orynge Wrote:
(07 Feb 13, 07:14PM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote: ...
Nope.
Yes! Simply for the animation part... If you have grenade(s) or not then script will tell to animate switch weapon or not.

The weapon model cannot figure that out from itself.
Thanks given by:
Actually, Lightning said that it would go down and up again. No change necessary.
Thanks given by:
(07 Feb 13, 07:08PM)Lightning Wrote: ...

This idea was already brought up... in this thread. In fact, it was exactly 20 posts before yours that this was posted:
I suggest you read all the posts in a thread before making suggestions... especially when it's a short thread like this. Some people might find it rude for you to suggest the same ideas they did? *shrug*
Thanks given by:
What I meant is that it's not like with regular weaponry, where there is a simple swap (weapon disappear to show grenades), here you stay with your AR, in other words without script if you was using whatever else weapon whenever you pull out a grenade that particular weapon will show up, always.
Thanks given by: