Quality AC Promotional Video
Yeah Mistyyyyyy!

But actually though, we could use some more publicity, lest we all die out pre 1.2 release D:
Thanks given by:
dat aim
Thanks given by:
Wow, you really don't need to put any effort into pubs anymore.
Thanks given by:
i could make a promo video, just gimme time :D
Thanks given by:
Nice flaggin misty..
Anyway, best type of videos to put out their, promotion wise, are lets plays and machinimas i think.
We need a to make a campaign mode next so it has a story. :D
Thanks given by:
though it would be interesting. wasn't...
maybe I sound a bit negative but making videos is not an obligation and posting pointless threads isn't either.
Thanks given by:
*whose
Thanks given by:
(25 Dec 12, 12:57AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: *whose

If you really want to be like that...
*sucks
Thanks given by:
* Cleaner wonder how comes the kevlar (on your way back to the base) had not yet re-spawned but was visible, kinda translucent...
Thanks given by:
Such quality humour.

[Image: q54q24fx.0ad.gif]
Thanks given by:
(25 Dec 12, 10:31AM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: * DES|Cleaner wonder how comes the kevlar (on your way back to the base) had not yet re-spawned but was visible, kinda translucent...

GsF client : ghostpickups 0/1
Thanks given by:
(25 Dec 12, 10:31AM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: * DES|Cleaner wonder how comes the kevlar (on your way back to the base) had not yet re-spawned but was visible, kinda translucent...

Yes. I'm wondering that too... 0_o What...kind of...sorcery is that?
Thanks given by:
maybe you didnt bother to read my post (the one before yours) or maybe you didnt get it ... Here it is : http://forum.cubers.net/thread-5918.html
Thanks given by:
Edward my dearest just answered that, Nihilanth. And what a terrible ad this would be for Assaultcube, as I was drunk and no skill at all was required to win the game.

(25 Dec 12, 12:44AM)Edward Wrote: though it would be interesting. wasn't...
maybe I sound a bit negative but making videos is not an obligation and posting pointless threads isn't either.

uahehuaehuaehuhuae I did express my meh about posting this to Shad. I was just feeding his spam-hunger. Definitely agree with you
Thanks given by:
(25 Dec 12, 08:40PM)Edward Wrote: maybe you didnt bother to read my post (the one before yours) or maybe you didnt get it ... Here it is : http://forum.cubers.net/thread-5918.html

To be honest it was the first. Le thank you anyways.
Thanks given by:
first you can shoot through pick ups with this client, now there's 'ghost pickups' something tells me this client was made to give the users unfair advantages while still staying 'legit'. It is sad that you dont understand that ghost pickups are cheat. You can go play in private with people who all know where all pick ups are located but using this client in pubs playing with people who do not know where all pick ups are located is cheatful seeing as it gives you an unfair, yes unfair, advantage. "But Viking, I already KNOW where all pickups are anywayz!!" Oh really? remove this function from the client then and stop using cheats, cheater. Are there any more hidden features like these in this client? I dont know whats more sad, the guy who made this or the people using it in matches. Do you not understand what cheats are? Aimbot and wallhack are the only cheats according to you? bright skins = cheat, pick ups visible after being picked up = not? give me a break

/Viking with standard client no mods because gear, mods and scripts aren't skill
Thanks given by:
seems like someone was on santa's naughty list and didn't get his presents.
Thanks given by:
Especially not his Misty-Pisty \o/
Thanks given by:
(25 Dec 12, 11:15PM)RealViking Wrote: first you can shoot through pick ups with this client, now there's 'ghost pickups' something tells me this client was made to give the users unfair advantages while still staying 'legit'. It is sad that you dont understand that ghost pickups are cheat. You can go play in private with people who all know where all pick ups are located but using this client in pubs playing with people who do not know where all pick ups are located is cheatful seeing as it gives you an unfair, yes unfair, advantage. "But Viking, I already KNOW where all pickups are anywayz!!" Oh really? remove this function from the client then and stop using cheats, cheater. Are there any more hidden features like these in this client? I dont know whats more sad, the guy who made this or the people using it in matches. Do you not understand what cheats are? Aimbot and wallhack are the only cheats according to you? bright skins = cheat, pick ups visible after being picked up = not? give me a break

/Viking with standard client no mods because gear, mods and scripts aren't skill

You cant shoot though pickups anymore it has been fixed.
Aimbot, no recoil, wallhack are cheats. Bright skin, texreduce -1 ... are just lame attempts to be better.

I have this client and it give me many advantages : ratio, player countries, spect hudgun ...
Nothing unfair I am afraid.
Thanks given by:
(26 Dec 12, 01:24AM)Edward Wrote: You cant shoot though pickups anymore it has been fixed.
Aimbot, no recoil, wallhack are cheats. Bright skin, texreduce -1 ... are just lame attempts to be better.

I have this client and it give me many advantages : ratio, player countries, spect hudgun ...
Nothing unfair I am afraid.

ratio, player countries, spect hudgun are not advantages

any advantage would be an unfair advantage seeing as people not using this client wouldn't have those advantages

ghostpickups are unfair I am afraid
Thanks given by:
Do any pro video creator people want to volunteer to piece together a 1.2.0 release trailer?
Sexy music/showing off new things/showing sexy gameplay/etc.
Could add a boost to AC on youtube and such, get new players.
Thanks given by:
(28 Dec 12, 05:42PM)Nightmare Wrote: pro video creator ... Sexy music ... sexy gameplay/etc.
(24 Dec 12, 07:08PM)Jg99 Wrote: i could make a promo video
Thanks given by:
(28 Dec 12, 08:10PM)kleinkariert Wrote:
(28 Dec 12, 05:42PM)Nightmare Wrote: pro video creator ... Sexy music ... sexy gameplay/etc.
(24 Dec 12, 07:08PM)Jg99 Wrote: i could make a promo video
Like this right?
Thanks given by:
you've got it.
Thanks given by: