AssaultCube Gameplay

Enjoy!

edited in iMovie

//Mod edit: Removed a bit of text
Thanks given by:
Little boring. Needs more of an objective or something, commentaries and etc are fun. If you're not into that, a montage is what you should be aiming for.

Btw, what fov do you play with? I dunno why, but It looked weird to me.
Thanks given by:
"[edited]" that would be an ilegal version of the Apple operating system running on unlicenced hardware. I believe that promoting it in that way on these forums is very unwise, those nice guys at Apple are not quite so nice since Steve passed away.

Thanks given by:
You should use showstat 0, fov 120 and maybe fog 1024
Also try to make it more interesting to watch (with commentaries or a better gameplay).

Except that, its ok.
I think you used the protox skins which is according to me a good idea.
Thanks given by:
Lol is this a death montage?
Jk.
Btw second screen with the white against tan is almost illegible.
Thanks given by:
(15 Dec 12, 08:55PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: "[edited]" that would be an ilegal version of the Apple operating system running on unlicenced hardware. I believe that promoting it in that way on these forums is very unwise, those nice guys at Apple are not quite so nice since Steve passed away.

dude its retail os x, relax

my copy is from mac app store

Also, I have a montage in the works :)

Thanks given by:
Looks like you were playing with /fov 90.... That's full blown retarded son... xD

Decent video, can't wait to see the montage you're working on. : o
Thanks given by:
@JG99, Even if you purchased the Apple OS running it on non licensed hardware is illegal and infriges Apples copyright see your OS X EULA, so "Dude" I would be quite concerned if I was you. Anyone with a grudge against you could report you to Apple for the above and while they normally only procescute big players they are quite keen to stop the promotion of "[edited]" (the running of Apple OS on non Apple hardware).

Those of us who work in the computer security industry understand what "[edited]" is, if you are running Apple OS on Apple hardware no issue but that is not [edited]. You are openly promoting an illegal act on our forums. Sits back and waits fo the moderators.

Thanks given by:
I'm sure everyone's concerned about the [edited] deal, but I'm thinking: why don't you strafe, James?

Thanks given by:
god its just a fucking video, get over the [edited] part

Also, if [edited] is illegal, why hasnt apple taken them down??

Thanks given by:
Ok guys, here's my montage video, with a bonus clip of gameplay :D

Thanks given by:
Too many iMovie transitions imo
Thanks given by:
It is illegal you dick and wishing it was not wont make it so, kids who do illegal things should not be allowed to post on public forums, you think you are cool but you rob R&D depts of their valuable income.

Just remove the reference to [edited] then no issue, but no you just want to carry on promoting it, you make me sick!

Moderators if you do not take action then I will have to assume that you are a part of promoting this illegal activity.

Ohh and feel free to try the I got it from him you have not prosecuted him part when they take you to court! always gives us a laugh, its the "it was my brother" of the computer security world.

//Mod edit: Removed a bit of text + nazied this thread for you Anderson <3
Thanks given by:
Andersons problem fixed? Isnt shit like this supposed to be resolved through PMs? So why are his shitty posts still in this thread? They serve no purpose , they are offtopic , calling children on the internet dicks and saying they make him sick!? really?

Thanks given by:
I download illegal torrents every day

If my homie jg uses fov 90 ima start using it too
Thanks given by:
anderson, just SHUT THE FUCK UP. One simple suggestion.

God, can't anyone just stop talking about this "oh thats illegal" bullshit.
Thanks given by:
Why dont you stfu you pathetic child, not one of these people would jump to your defense if the forum was shutdown because of the stupid actions of a child who did not even understand the law!

All you had to do was remove the reference to the illegal OS but no you had to turn it into a flame war, well here you go throw somemore...

And the Law is certainly not bullshit on this matter it is crystal clear. I sugest you read your EULA before posting anymore. I am actually trying to protect the forum against idiots who do not understand the damage they can do by using this to promote illegal activity something which is at present being hampered by the Mods here who also dont seem to understand.
Thanks given by:
Both of you stop your nonsense. Gave out warnings to both of you, Anderson you should've realized a while back that you won't change Jg99's way of thinking, there's nothing healthy from insulting him because he has difference values than you. If you both of you want to continue your little dispute take it to the PM's.
Thanks given by:
(18 Dec 12, 12:58AM)DES|Anderson Wrote: I am actually trying to protect the forum against idiots who do not understand the damage they can do by using this to promote illegal activity something which is at present being hampered by the Mods here who also dont seem to understand.
Is there any precedent of a forum closed for that reason?
Thanks given by:
the offtopic part isnt fair cause THIS IS THE OFF TOPIC FORUM.
Thanks given by:
I think im going to do illegal stuff cuz of Jg99, bad influence :P. anyways just stop
Thanks given by:
(18 Dec 12, 01:56AM)Jg99 Wrote: the offtopic part isnt fair cause THIS IS THE OFF TOPIC FORUM.
Just cause it's offtopic doesn't mean you can jabber about things unrelated to the thread's topic.
Thanks given by:
(15 Dec 12, 10:19PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Lol is this a death montage?

waits for DES|Anderson's "Buzzinga". waits....
Thanks given by:
The gameplay video was decent. I'm not used to seeing AC at such a low FOV but if that's how you're already used to playing I don't suppose there's much you do can about it. Also, I'm not sure that it was really necessary to call out "shitgunners" twice while you were recording something you planned on having people watch.

The montage sort of got ruined for me by the poor map choice and somewhat distracting transitions. Most of the clips were just of you fragging someone against a plain wall, which would then quickly cut to another clip of you doing... pretty much the same thing.

There's room for improvement; don't let that put you off from making videos, though.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the input. I just use the low FOV because I'm used to it.
Thanks given by:
I always drive 70 on 50 roads you guys should do the same if you want to be like the Viking
Thanks given by:
(18 Dec 12, 06:07AM)RealViking Wrote: I always drive 70 on 50 roads you guys should do the same if you want to be like the Viking

so hardcore
Thanks given by: