Assaultcube 2012 Venn Diagram
Welcome to the yearly appointment with AC venn diagram!

After intensive researches performed by our specialized team, we are proud to show the REAL UNIQUE AC SUMMARY DIAGRAM OF 2012 (beta version)

If you do think that modifies are needed, post here, next week we will update the image including your suggestion (if well motivated)!

[Image: qJrjtmCvKkWm9kBTHSEL0w2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looks about right. Good job. <3
So true @ the cheaters circle.
Thanks given by:
Lol, 1.2 impatients and 0.93 contradict each other :P
Great job though!
Thanks given by:
ultralaggers and decent players can be mixed. you miss ctf douze (is popular too), Brazilians players gotta be out of the cheaters (they cheat, off course, but they are not the only one.) I don't think that "inactive players" are impatient for the next version of ac, you know they don't play ac anymore
Thanks given by:
(14 Dec 12, 08:19PM)mpx Wrote: Brazilians players gotta be out of the cheaters
kkk
excellent diagram
Thanks given by:
So much is so true about this diagram, love it!
Thanks given by:
Big lol.

The douze tosok is what cracked me up. I got pwned on the map 10000 times at the beginning.
Thanks given by:
Douze tosok? You noob, ctf douze is where it's at.
Thanks given by:
Just out of curiosity, doid you use any acctual figures or statistics? cos this is really accurate! hah
Thanks given by:
This made me giggle.
Thanks given by:
decent players are cheating
i'm confused
Thanks given by:
I'm not sure that brazilians ∩ ultralaggers = ∅
Thanks given by:
(16 Dec 12, 06:13PM).ExodusS* Wrote: decent players are cheating
i'm confused

I thought the same thing!
Thanks given by:
where is hanze osok 1 & 2 nostalgic?
Thanks given by:
So as a .93 Nostalgic we've got a mix of Inactives, Forum Pros, and 1.2 Impatients? I'd say that's about right.
Thanks given by:
(16 Dec 12, 06:19PM)Luc@s Wrote: I'm not sure that brazilians ∩ ultralaggers = ∅
This.

Also, great diagram. These are funny every time, love them!
Thanks given by:
Forum pros should be inside something like "I feel da best here, don't touch me please cos i'm proh and u arnt". That's what every 'forum (thinks to be) pro' actually is.
Thanks given by:
Haha, aussies in the ultralaggers. But, what if it is a server full of only oceanics in an oceanic server? :P
Thanks given by:
(16 Dec 12, 06:19PM)Luc@s Wrote: I'm not sure that brazilians ∩ ultralaggers = ∅

you are right, i will make this change

I will try to fit in the diagram the douze ctf thing, perhaps intersecated with douze tosok? or with some other set?

also, the decent players stuff should be interpreted as "people that appear to be decent players" :D
Thanks given by:
good to know im a cheater :p
haxhaxhaxhax

gj anyways
Thanks given by:
I'm in two places at once but okay. gj.
Thanks given by:
Where are the gema players? It should be where AC 1.2 inpatients and Decent players and Noobs
Thanks given by:
(18 Dec 12, 01:02AM)Cactus Wrote: Haha, aussies in the ultralaggers. But, what if it is a server full of only oceanics in an oceanic server? :P

Bring back Dazza's Oceanic server!
Thanks given by:
(21 Dec 12, 07:30AM)DrauL Wrote:
(18 Dec 12, 01:02AM)Cactus Wrote: Haha, aussies in the ultralaggers. But, what if it is a server full of only oceanics in an oceanic server? :P

Bring back Dazza's Oceanic server!

Bring back ALL the Oceanic servers!
Thanks given by:
Which ones?
Thanks given by: