Thanks given by:
Who are you supposed to be?
WB anyway!
Thanks given by:
Welcome home.
Thanks given by:
yaaayy!! Lets welcome back the racist... Cushty. -.-
Thanks given by:
About time you got unbanned. Good to have you back.
Thanks given by:
(14 Dec 12, 03:46PM)MykeGregory Wrote: yaaayy!! Lets welcome back the racist... Cushty. -.-

what's wrong in being racists? everyone is. you are racist towards racists
Thanks given by:
Already got it wrong.
Wrong place and wrong text. Read the forum rules!

You can be funny and orderly at the same time.
Thanks given by:
wb :p
Thanks given by:
1Cap - My comeback has everything to do with this forum and that's why it's in the General section. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the Offtopic section for threads that do not belong in any other section or AC at all? Where's the problem?

I guess you're thinking of rule 19, let me quote it for you:
"19. Do not post ”empty” or useless responses, such as just ”lol”, "+1", or ”cool.” Only post responses when you have something to contribute. The only exception to this rule is in the off-topic forum."
Since the "yay" isn't a response it doesn't break any rule. Anything else? (maybe you should read the rules considering half your posts are offtopic)

MykeGinger - As my sister said, you're racist towards racists, how do you defend this? Every time you call me racist you prove just how much of a gingerish rollerblading geek with the intellect of a twelve years old you are, lol. Come up with something better.

the rest - thanks
Thanks given by:
(14 Dec 12, 04:48PM)YourSister Wrote: you are racist towards racists

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism Wrote:1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2: racial prejudice or discrimination

Yes, racists are their own race. This makes total sense.
Thanks given by:
Finally you come back :D
Thanks given by:
(14 Dec 12, 07:00PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Yes, racists are their own race. This makes total sense.

it's more of a wordplay or something I guess
Thanks given by:
lol cool +1
Thanks given by:
(14 Dec 12, 04:48PM)YourSister Wrote:
(14 Dec 12, 03:46PM)MykeGregory Wrote: yaaayy!! Lets welcome back the racist... Cushty. -.-

what's wrong in being racists? everyone is. you are racist towards racists

oh my dog!
Thanks given by:
Oh!
I'm
sorry,
guess
i'm
talking
rubbish

All you people who welcome this prick back with open arms needs to seriously ask themselves why they do so..
He has cheated (But will deny even though he admitted to it), Evaded bans many MANY times, used proxies to evade blacklist, vote abused, admin abused, thrown verbal abuse at alot of players including lots of racial slurs and insults. i mean WTF!? I have said this time and time again but barely anyone listens.

Sorry, but i have lost respect for most of you, enjoy your ignorance people..

(14 Dec 12, 04:48PM)YourSister Wrote: ...you are racist towards racists
nice logic..
Thanks given by:
(14 Dec 12, 10:29PM)MykeGregory Wrote: All you people who welcome this prick back with open arms needs to seriously ask themselves why they do so..
I like this guy
[Image: 24522716.jpg]

wb brah
Thanks given by:
(14 Dec 12, 10:29PM)MykeGregory Wrote: Oh!
I'm
sorry,
guess
i'm
talking
rubbish

All you people who welcome this prick back with open arms needs to seriously ask themselves why they do so..
He has cheated (But will deny even though he admitted to it), Evaded bans many MANY times, used proxies to evade blacklist, vote abused, admin abused, thrown verbal abuse at alot of players including lots of racial slurs and insults. i mean WTF!? I have said this time and time again but barely anyone listens.

Sorry, but i have lost respect for most of you, enjoy your ignorance people..

(14 Dec 12, 04:48PM)YourSister Wrote: ...you are racist towards racists
nice logic..

This is my last reply to your dumbass comments.

Why is it so hard for you to understand sarcasm and irony? Did it not hit you that some welcome backs here might not be honest "oh i love you RealViking welcome back!!"'s? Try thinking with your little brain every now and you'll see that things will be more clear for ya

I feel like I've told you this already ("but you never listen!1111") but I'll say it again: The cheating thing was made up to make the blacklist report look "worse", there's not any proof at all of me admitting to cheating since I've never had, understand? I got a cheat client few weeks ago to look for wallhaxers in demos though, do feel free to report me for this. Also, I'm not an admin abuser (however if I'd see you on a server where I could claim admin I'd abuse it, no doubt).

Barely nobody listens to you because most of the time you talk a lot of shit that's not true and you're not the brightest of people (you played this game for several years but don't seem to understand that you can edit keybinds in saved.cfg is just one example). I'm sorry but you are the ignorant one here, most of us understands jokes and this trolling shit whatsoever but you simply don't, I realise this makes things confusing for you and I'd go light on ya but now you're simply getting annoying. Just shut up, will you? Believe me, this is not some sort of "I'm right and all those fools are wrong!! :@11" situation for you. You are wrong and should realise this as soon as possible.

by the way you don't seem to have any logic at all so you're not the right person to talk shit about YourSister

also youre a voicecom spammer with abusive language and youre IQ is under 100 do you like it when I tell you these kind of things? If not, nice logic.
Thanks given by:
(14 Dec 12, 11:10PM)RealViking Wrote: ...there's not any proof at all of me admitting to cheating... I got a cheat client few weeks ago to look for wallhaxers...

Sorry, Literally could not resist quoting that! hahah!
Thanks given by:
(14 Dec 12, 06:48PM)RealViking Wrote: Where's the problem?

You are not relevant to AssaultCube.
Thanks given by:
* Andrez brings some pop-corn.
Seriously guys, I'm not going to close this as long it as it doesn't reach flame. Go on! :D
Thanks given by:
(15 Dec 12, 01:12AM)InitialSAW Wrote:
(14 Dec 12, 06:48PM)RealViking Wrote: Where's the problem?

You are not relevant to AssaultCube.

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-329.html

to quote jamz: "it's quite clear this guy [InitialSAW] is an ignorant fool who supposes everyone else is the same."

Why did you create a new account, VenteX?
Thanks given by:
(14 Dec 12, 11:32PM)MykeGregory Wrote:
(14 Dec 12, 11:10PM)RealViking Wrote: I got a cheat client few weeks ago to look for wallhaxers...
You do realize Xenon does that too...remember the whole FuRy case?

Time to piggyback on this lovely thread. Back in game, mofos :)
Thanks given by:
(14 Dec 12, 11:32PM)MykeGregory Wrote:
(14 Dec 12, 11:10PM)RealViking Wrote: ...there's not any proof at all of me admitting to cheating... I got a cheat client few weeks ago to look for wallhaxers...

I have coded several cheat clients for myself but never used them outside singleplayer or test servers. You're essentially equating "having cheats" with "using cheats dishonestly".
Thanks given by:
(14 Dec 12, 07:35PM)RealViking Wrote:
(14 Dec 12, 07:00PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Yes, racists are their own race. This makes total sense.

it's more of a wordplay or something I guess

Well, I don't like it because it isn't a very good one.
Thanks given by:
(15 Dec 12, 01:52AM)RealViking Wrote: http://forum.cubers.net/thread-329.html

to quote jamz: "it's quite clear this guy [InitialSAW] is an ignorant fool who supposes everyone else is the same."

Why did you create a new account, VenteX?

Ah, let's quote something that's roughly two years old. Yeah, that'll sting.

Well, since it'd be rude to not answer a reasonable question: this is actually my original (i.e. not new) forum account. I decided to start using it again for consistency among my online accounts. Also as a result, there's no longer anything for me to hide that people don't already know about now because I am willing to admit that I've done and said things that I am not prideful of. Anyways, glad to know you'll always change the subject when you can't come up with a counter-point, much like you did before you got yourself banned.

You haven't changed one bit, RealViking.
Thanks given by: