=Oe= clan
hey !
i'm Sc0r$ and wanna show u a new clan!
the clan is called : Only evolve tag is =Oe=
we are an pretty good clan and slowly being better and better .

if u wanna join =Oe= go to : www.westandup.webs.com
register, go to Forum , click on applications and do a new :D

GL HF !

Sc0r$ ;D
Thanks given by:
Good Luck!
Thanks given by:
Good luck mate ;)
Thanks given by:
Sc0r$ , it seems you already have a naughty boy in your clan:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1-post-6496.html#pid6496

edit: gl BTW ;)
( :P )
Thanks given by:
I think, whenever jamz comments on a clan topic, its not to wish them luck, it to point out cheaters. xD
Thanks given by:
I'm still rubbing my eyes, are you serious?? Did you really just steal GGA's logo (which was made by JoeSmith).

All you did was add that lighter text. NOT cool.

GGA's Logo
Thanks given by:
(02 Aug 10, 06:25PM)GDM Wrote: I'm still rubbing my eyes, are you serious?? Did you really just steal GGA's logo (which was made by JoeSmith).

GGA's Logo

Agree...

Goodluck anyways, but please make youre own banner/logo man! Or ask someone else to make one, but dont just take one.
Thanks given by:
(02 Aug 10, 06:31PM)BurN. Wrote:
(02 Aug 10, 06:25PM)GDM Wrote: I'm still rubbing my eyes, are you serious?? Did you really just steal GGA's logo (which was made by JoeSmith).

GGA's Logo

Agree...

Goodluck anyways, but please make youre own banner/logo man! Or ask someone else to make one, but dont just take one.

Sorry, it was Delaboz... I'm going to delet the logo so fast I can,
Thx all metes that wish me gl :)
Thanks given by:
I am pretty upset, and also flattered. But yes that is my log that i made for |GGA| when i was there. There is nothing i can do to keep you from using (stealing) it, but if your going to have your own clan, have your own ideas.

Plus why would you have great gibbing alliance as your title when thats not even your clan name. If i have to i can prove that it is my logo. Altho a simple design, it did take me time to make this logo, and i think you should be able to make your own, for your clan.

Taking other peoples work that isnt yours and using it for you clan, doesn't show much about your clan, all it shows to me is that your clan is made up of stolen ideas. Why would someone want to be in it. Also says that you haven't any respect for other AC clans, my suggestion is that you take the |GGA| logo off your site that i made, and make your clan...Your Clan.
Thanks given by:
(02 Aug 10, 06:54PM)Joe Smith Wrote: I am pretty upset, and also flattered. But yes that is my log that i made for |GGA| when i was there. There is nothing i can do to keep you from using (stealing) it, but if your going to have your own clan, have your own ideas.

Plus why would you have great gibbing alliance as your title when thats not even your clan name. If i have to i can prove that it is my logo. Altho a simple design, it did take me time to make this logo, and i think you should be able to make your own, for your clan.

Taking other peoples work that isnt yours and using it for you clan, doesn't show much about your clan, all it shows to me is that your clan is made up of stolen ideas. Why would someone want to be in it. Also says that you haven't any respect for other AC clans, my suggestion is that you take the |GGA| logo off your site that i made, and make your clan...Your Clan.

I agree to u man :)
Its complete nonsense to put a logo on a clan with a completely wrong titel & just add the name of youre clan :d
Thanks given by:
dude its fixed now , so i'm very sorry ok?
it was D3STIN4TION and delaboz
we are very sorry we didnt know that logo for GGa clan we changed it we put it cuz we found it in google search for image in Assaultcub logos and we banned =Oe= pow we didnt know he is cheater and we are very sorry about what happend we didnt mean that
//delaboz and Sc0r$
Thanks given by:
Thank you, and i was writing my post when others and yourself had all ready posted. Wasn't meaning to badger you about it.
(02 Aug 10, 07:08PM)Sc0r$ Wrote: dude its fixed now , so i'm very sorry ok?
it was D3STIN4TION and delaboz
we are very sorry we didnt know that logo for GGa clan we changed it we put it cuz we found it in google search for image in Assaultcub logos and we banned =Oe= pow we didnt know he is cheater and we are very sorry about what happend we didnt mean that
//delaboz and Sc0r$

Thank you, and i was writing my post when others and yourself had all ready posted. Wasn't meaning to badger you about it
Thanks given by:
ty joe :)
can we be friends now ?:D
Thanks given by:
sorry its fixed now , so i'm very sorry ok?
it was D3STIN4TION and me, we are very sorry we didnt know that the logo is for GGa clan we changed it now. we were use it cuz we found it in google search for image in Assaultcub logos and we banned =Oe= pow we didnt know he is a hacker and we are very sorry about what happend we didnt mean that we will be more cautious in next time
delaboz and Sc0r$
Thanks given by:
(02 Aug 10, 07:23PM)Majd Wrote: sorry its fixed now , so i'm very sorry ok?
it was D3STIN4TION and me, we are very sorry we didnt know that the logo is for GGa clan we changed it now. we were use it cuz we found it in google search for image in Assaultcub logos and we banned =Oe= pow we didnt know he is a hacker and we are very sorry about what happend we didnt mean that we will be more cautious in next time
delaboz and Sc0r$

its ok man thanks for fixing it. :)
Thanks given by:
Lol. I now offer you a gl hf with your clan =)
Thanks given by:
(02 Aug 10, 08:52PM)GDM Wrote: Lol. I now offer you a gl hf with your clan =)

Thx GDM =D
Thanks given by:
Hahah! HF GL!!!!
Thanks given by:
(02 Aug 10, 11:01PM)Ghost Wrote: Hahah! HF GL!!!!

Thx very much Ghost =)
Thanks given by:
Thankyou for not just saying:
"=Oe= is a new clan" :P
HF, GL :)
Thanks given by:
(03 Aug 10, 07:11AM)Orynge Wrote: Thankyou for not just saying:
"=Oe= is a new clan" :P
HF, GL :)
Np bro, :)
Thx Ory :)
Thanks given by:
Sc0r$, as u are an ex BoB i wanted to wish u best of luck, but also to point out that u need to work hard to make a long lasting and respectful clan, all the things u didn't like about management when u were a member, may come to haunt u as a leader... if u want ur clan to last, u need to work ur ass off :) As they say, nothing comes easy... GL and HF :)
Thanks given by:
thx rampage!
i always listen to my best friends , i will work my ass off and do my best to the clan :)
i promise u :D
Thanks given by:
whew good clan starting drama there ;)

gl and hf :D
Thanks given by:
(03 Aug 10, 08:09PM)DaRealRocky Wrote: whew good clan starting drama there ;)

gl and hf :D
ThX mate :D
Thanks given by:
Hi all
If someone want to join a clan he can join us =Oe= clan
stand for : Only evolve , we have a nice website if you want to join go to
www.westandup.webs.com do apply or tell me here
Thanks given by:
You already posted a thread about =Oe= Anyways, GL & HF.
Thanks given by:
Both threads merged
Thanks given by: