Looking for a clan
I tried to start a clan a few months back, but that failed, so im looking for a clan to join.

I'm pretty good, certainly not the best, but not the worst. I'm just looking for a good clan with a nice atmosphere. If anyone has one hit me up.
Thanks given by:
http://wiki.cubers.net/action/view/List_of_clans
Thanks given by:
Please take a look at www.cubeownage.tk !
But please mention the last RSS post on homepage!!
Thanks given by:
Hello ImaCripple! My name is FlameZ and I'm the leader/founder of -tM| (Trouble Makers) Our website is www.clan-tm.enjin.com
Check us out and see what you think. :D
We are currently looking for another Co-Leader.
Good luck with finding a clan :D
Thanks given by:
Heyo, this is ReadingRailroad aka RR aka Ronald_Reagan.
It would be great for you to check out my newly created clan called "The Presidential Bodyguards". So far it only has two members, and Frost (co-leader/founder) isn't so hot on the idea of leading. It seems like you are a possibility of helping me get my clan off the road.
I'm thinking of this clan being a smaller, 10-15 person clan. Since I'm not the best player I've been looking for someone to help me test potential members, and you might fit the bill. Check us out.

Here, let me spam a few links;

Forums, make sure you check out Clan Info.
Post on AC forums, has some more information about my vision for this clan. If your interested, give me a ring (aka PM).
Thanks given by:
you can join =Oe= clan
we are good clan have no bad things we have evrything we need if you want to join us go to
www.westandup.webs.com do apply we have to test you first cuz =Oe= only for pros GL
Thanks given by: