Presidential Bodyguards (tag is B} )
I am in the process of making the clan, Presidential Bodyguards. The clan tag will be "B}" Standing for bodyguard. Its an extra short tag just to support my name. My name will look like B}Ronald_Reagan.
In our clan (our meaning, Frost, Maniac, and I) we enforce maturity, grammar, being nice, and of course, no hacking. We will also enforce membership in the clans forums (though Maniac is excused, as he has talked to me about it)
The forum is http://presbodys.yes-da.com/, it is very young, and will undergo many changes to fix it up. We will be accepting applicants right now, the application process will be around the lines of, talking to one of the leaders, getting tested, and then talking to me (I'm da grammar police). I believe we can excuse people if their first language isn't english. If you want to apply, then PM me for now. Later post on the forums.
I am currently looking for leaders (who are willing to assume the responsibilities) and testers. So please contact me if you are interested.
Grammar is needed so you look like an intelligent human being (again, if english is not your first language, don't sweat it)
Again, this clan is in the process of getting made. Talk to me if you are interested.

Also, if you have any ideas, they would be more than welcome.
Thanks given by:
(11 Aug 10, 12:34PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: ...In our clan (our meaning, Frost, Maniac, and I) we enforce maturity, gammer...
Sorry I couldn't resist. But felicitations and good luck! Should set a nice example for some.
OH! Presidential bodyguards, I C WUT U DID THUR.
Thanks given by:
An extremely important tip most new clans fail at, is that they start recruiting so many players in the beginning (eg. TgS), that just when they have started the clan, it's so hard to control and organize the clan with all the noob members running around. So please, for the best of your clan and the community, take your time and choose wisely when recruiting. Other than that, good luck :) You are starting on the right track, you just gotta make sure you stay on it.
Thanks given by:
GL :)
Thanks given by:
GL HF :D
Thanks given by:
Good luck to u
Thanks given by:
heya ronald, gl with the clan hope it goes good, like wolf says don't accept everyone just to make your clan start up big..
gl & hf :)

(11 Aug 10, 12:34PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Its an extra short tag just to support my name. My name will look like B}Ronald_Reagan.

a touch selfish xD ? haha only joking mate its your clan, gl !
Thanks given by:
I made sure to stress that point. Yeah, I have a few members, and a structure of leadership, in mind. I'm figuring that it will be a fairly selective clan because recruits will have to go though two tests, one of which is unusual as far as I've seen.
Thanks given by:
Good Luck RR. I wish you the best of luck in all your future games. Be sure that Xu is gunna track you down for a 2v2.
Thanks given by:
Haha, once I get up and going. Sure.
Thanks given by:
Best of luck
Thanks given by:
OK, the forum is made. Note that it is in very primitive stages right now. It has the basic functionality right now. Presbodys.yes-da.com
@Gibstick, I always get that one wrong. At least I try, no? Its fixed now.
Thanks given by:
Ronald_Reagan, you'll find that you haven't fixed it yet XD
Ronald_Reagan Wrote:In our clan (our meaning, Frost, Maniac, and I) we enforce maturity, gammar,

GL, HF :D
Thanks given by:
I'm starting to redefine Grammar as punctuation. As long as spelling is tolerable, I guess. I have horrible spelling, I use my computers spell check soooo much. Anyways, IRC channel is up and running. Because the low number of members, I will probably be the only one on it for awhile. It is #PBClan on gamesurge.net. It would be nice to see some of you on it :) (as bots aren't too much fun to talk to.)
Thanks given by:
Are you dissing !8ball? :P
Thanks given by:
Hey mate! Best of luck with the clan. As said before, Xu would be keen to have a few scrims with ye...

HF bro!
Thanks given by:
no one disses 8ball :O

yata: !8ball right?
<ChanServ> yata: Not your life.

pwn'd
Thanks given by:
Gl Ronald_Reagan
Thanks given by:
Goodluck,
Thanks given by:
Try getting a .co.nr or .co.cc domain. It's free and simpler to remember.

As for you IRC, my laptop is fuxx0red and my HD and DAta are going to be gone forver. When I get my stuff working again I'll start hanging around there.

PS: If you use SpamServ, not good.
Thanks given by:
LoL, i use spamserv ;)
Thanks given by:
Lightning, I'll talk with you about what you just told me. Thanks for the suggestions. (DrauL helped me set up spamserv ;) )
Thanks given by:
(11 Aug 10, 02:57PM)Gibstick Wrote:
(11 Aug 10, 12:34PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: ...In our clan (our meaning, Frost, Maniac, and I) we enforce maturity, gammer...
Sorry I couldn't resist. But felicitations and good luck! Should set a nice example for some.
OH! Presidential bodyguards, I C WUT U DID THUR.
Thanks given by:
Hum? I see you like our conversation :P
Thanks given by:
Gravedigging is bad.
Thanks given by: