u MAD ???
holey shit nightmare, you don't realise smg is op in 1.2 yet do you? it will be most peoples weapons of choice, apart from a select few who will still use ar...
Thanks given by:
Your welcome, mercykil. ;)

Xenon, just going by statistics. If they are proven wrong, so be it. Have to wait and see. <3
For those not in proving grounds/no svn...

Thanks given by:
Swap the 'Mentally Ill' and 'Cool Guys'. The 1.2 carbine is fine, but the shotgun is godawful.
Thanks given by:
xD k. Was trying to be ironic since they're called shotgun noobs in 1104...on pubs at least.

mentally ill carbine came from this. :3

Carbine's pierce is down to 40 in svn right now(going by what aerke told me). 59+ armor basically erases it's chance of winning in a head to head straight up fight. And with 66% accuracy(hack much?) vs 59+ armor, it'll take over 2000ms to kill, vs. full autos 720 ms...1000ishms with some missing from them. Each extra miss with the carbine is a huge punishment of 720ms.

standard reply to this Wrote:but the carbine guy won't just charge in like a madman!!!1111!!

In this case, if this player can aim sniper as well as his carbine, the sniper absolutely crushes it statistically in every single way and scenario, even without headshots. So the carbine will be a very niche weapon most likely.
Thanks given by:
(22 Dec 12, 03:50PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: Swap the 'Mentally Ill' and 'Cool Guys'. The 1.2 carbine is fine, but the shotgun is godawful.

It honestly needs to be reworked completely. the damage design is pretty shocking.
Thanks given by:
All I want for Christmas
is youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

* Oracle looks at that AC 1.2
Thanks given by:
* ärkefiende slaps ShadowFlameZ
Do I look like Santa? :P
Thanks given by:
Wasn't Santa German?
Thanks given by:
(25 Dec 12, 10:29PM)ärkefiende Wrote: * ärkefiende slaps ShadowFlameZ
Do I look like Santa? :P