Poll: Bring Thanks button back to the forums?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes/F1
53.85%
28 53.85%
NO/F2
46.15%
24 46.15%
Total 52 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Actual Petition
Click here for funny vote results....

Now let do serious vote results.....
Thanks given by:
no. deal with it
Thanks given by:
The Following User Says Thank You to Edward For This Useful Post: Jack (12-08-2012)
Thanks given by:
Thank you Bugboy for a legitimate thread. I'd Thank your post because I actually agreed with it and enjoyed it, but fucknards like the two above (Jack my hetero man-love for you is undiminished) are making things seem harder than they really are. That and the fact that Edward is just a stupid forum-whoring cunt trying to make up for his last banning and doing it quite insignificantly. Good job bro!
Thanks given by:
(08 Dec 12, 04:20AM)Mael Wrote: I maintain the only form of "thanks" that should reasonably exist on this site is "anti-thanks". You vote posts down instead of up. Do not hide posts that receive negative votes. Track the number of negative votes a user receives. We all start at zero and only go down from there. Incentivize constructive material by discouraging negative material. Negative votes disappear over time. Divide a user's current negative votes by their post count to assess their contribution.
What he said.
Thanks given by:
It would be interesting to see things in a broader way ... Read and understand:

IMPORTANTE
Thanks given by:
(08 Dec 12, 02:18PM)MorganKell Wrote: Edward is just a stupid forum-whoring cunt trying to make up for his last banning and doing it quite insignificantly. Good job bro!

First I would like to thank you for this kind words. If all people were like you this forum would be a better place to debate without flammewar.

Also maybe you think I deserved my ban about my 'strong sexualy themed forum avatar' without any previous warning but that's not related to this thread (I think). Btw I did some dumb posts/threads acting like a kid but I am working on it and now I just post when I have something to say.

I just wanted to say hey : this feature does not exist anymore, stop making so many posts/threads about that. It is not a big deal. Get over it. You still have facebook to make you feel how awesome you are when you say random shit.

I know you want this button back but I dont think insulting people is the correct way to convince them. I think Jack's answer was more convincing.
Thanks given by:
Similar to what macm/mael said, what about a sorta karma function?
We have a similar sort of function on the B} site called Reputation, which seems like it could be easily implemented here.
Thanks given by:
19 - 12
go democracy
go thanks button
Thanks given by:
(09 Dec 12, 12:19AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: 19 - 12
go democracy
go thanks button
Traitor to the mod race
Thanks given by:
(09 Dec 12, 01:02AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:
go democracy
go thanks button
Traitor to the mod race

Thats why he got the interview. <3
Thanks given by:
(09 Dec 12, 01:02AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:
go democracy
go thanks button
Traitor to the mod race

rofl :p I'd like to thank this post. I would if i could, Bitch ! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs1zrjLsvBw)
Thanks given by:
(09 Dec 12, 12:19AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: go democracy

democracy is an utopia, even on this forum
and imo, thanks button is a bad idea and i could argue but i prefer to say people are stupid by voting yes
there is enough trolls on this forum (:D) don't give them more tools
Thanks given by:
Fucking idiots. If you want AssaultCube to go mainstream and you all want to be the next badass millionaires... or not... give me the fking reins. Make me a goddamn dev and I'll show you some sweet ass shit. It'll be called AC for the Masses because that's exactly who'll play it!
Thanks given by:
I voted no, facebook is free.
Thanks given by:
does not really matter. if people want it why not. just don't abuse it and don't use it to flame.
Thanks given by:
(09 Dec 12, 02:57PM).ExodusS* Wrote:
(09 Dec 12, 12:19AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: go democracy

democracy is an utopia, even on this forum
and imo, thanks button is a bad idea and i could argue but i prefer to say people are stupid by voting yes
there is enough trolls on this forum (:D) don't give them more tools

where is the thanks button? oh, that irony.
Thanks given by:
Stop doing this type of topic!
I already see too much irony here and now, of Dev's also .. aff

stop pretending that someone cares .... are doing something together ...
(I'm talking to myself) :)

Let the moderators rest in his loneliness fanciful.

How do we call those who coordinates an army of robots?

I discovered recently that the Adm are so funny ...
Thanks given by:
Yes everyone please stop voicing your opinions on this forum. It's just a bunch of work for us to close all these threads. Thanks 1Cap. I know you'd never do anything like this. :3
Thanks given by:
Go fuck yourselves. How's that for an opinion? Stop closing topics and let them die on their own?!?! OH GEE GOLLY GOSH that's a real new fucking idea!!!!

There are a bunch of topics I'd like to reply too... ok only a few really, but I cbf to go find the proper mod/dev to open them for me. So much for forums.

1Cap no offense but learn some fucking grammar. Reading your shit is like navigating the goddamn Mayan temples. IMPOSSEEEEEEBLAY. I mean shit, I don't know whether to rip your asshole a new one or just let it rim itself.
Thanks given by:
yeah why close a topic when a problem is solved instead of keeping it open to have other people with the same or similiar problem post there later? Closing threads is stupid and there's no need for it (look at other forums and see if mods do that there)
Thanks given by: