New Clan!
wtf.
Thanks given by:
(08 Jan 13, 01:26PM)DavertH Wrote:
(08 Jan 13, 06:35AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: Yep, cause having more servers makes you a better clan.
Thank You Wolf, Our Clan Is Going To Add More Servers, We Guess That 20 Clan Servers...
He was being sarcastic, but k, gl with that. I'm curious to hear more about this "edited menu of admin"...?

Also, is English your native language? If it is, I question that since you capitalize every word... o_O
Thanks given by:
(09 Jan 13, 12:11AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: He was being sarcastic, but k, gl with that. I'm curious to hear more about this "edited menu of admin"...?

Also, is English your native language? If it is, I question that since you capitalize every word... o_O

Look Dude, stop bothering, you are being to mad, also you arent a guy that is the best talking english, i dont care if you do something that will affect me, but i dont let people write things that are rude, PLEASE, stop posting things that arent good neither bad, because i like write words in Capital Letter, i dont care if you say that dont write in Capital Letter, BUT ANYBODY CANT HAVE FREEDOM OR EXPRESION OR WHAT?, go ahead say stupid things, our clan is going to host more servers, "sarcarstic"? pfff, you need to play ac then posting, "We Have A Menu Of Admins IS EDITED FOR US", so if you are going to post something, please, i dont want to fight, calm down, stop critize things that arent positive and play more then posting. thank you :) if you dont like the truth, bah ,i hope you have a nice day today and all time.

Also My Native Language Is Spanish So Don't Critize Another Cultures, It Sound racist, so please BE A GOOD GUY. thank you :)

And im writing without capitalizing any word, because i guess that you cant read it, so nice too meet you, sure....
Thanks given by:
get b&
Thanks given by:
Racista? Qué? ._.'
Puedo hablar español también amigo, no te preocupes.

Sólo pregunté cuál es tu idioma nativo porque a veces es más fácil para alguien hablar en su idioma nativo. Sólo preguntaba por ti :).

Sobre los servidores, el lobo hablaba sarcásticamente, porque él piensa que tu clan tiene demasiados servidores.

Sobre el menú, sólo preguntaba porque podría ser útil para todos los administradores.
Thanks given by:
(09 Jan 13, 02:23AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Racista? Qué? ._.'
Puedo hablar español también amigo, no te preocupes.

Sólo pregunté cuál es tu idioma nativo porque a veces es más fácil para alguien hablar en su idioma nativo. Sólo preguntaba por ti :).

Sobre los servidores, el lobo hablaba sarcásticamente, porque él piensa que tu clan tiene demasiados servidores.

Sobre el menú, sólo preguntaba porque podría ser útil para todos los administradores.

Porque no era mejor que hablaras de el, escribiendo una respuesta a wolf? Era mas facil porque pense que me hablabas a mi entonces por eso te escribi todo mi pensamiento, ademas amigo debes ser un poco mas racional al escribir en ingles porque de vez en cuando los posts tuyos son groseros, espero que dejemos de pelear, a mi no me gusta, sobre el menu del admin no se que decir, que me darian a cambio? Hehe
Thanks given by:
(04 Jan 13, 03:24PM)DavertH Wrote: We host 12 servers but we are going to host more to the clan

Holy bajesus.
Thanks given by:
(09 Jan 13, 03:10AM)Minty Wrote:
(04 Jan 13, 03:24PM)DavertH Wrote: We host 12 servers but we are going to host more to the clan
Holy bajesus.
You may want to look into cutting down how many servers you are running (especially if they cost money! Though I'm not really familiar with server maintenance lingo); you could get a lot more use out of a few popular servers, I suggest you consider it sir. If you don't want to, that's fine too though, not a huge deal. I wouldn't look into getting more though.
Thanks given by:

and it'll all be tosok
Thanks given by:
(09 Jan 13, 05:49AM)Cemer Wrote: and it'll all be tosok

Ay, Pablo, señorito, no seas tonto.
Thanks given by:
PERO TODOS QUIERE JUGAR TOSOK
Thanks given by:
No, no es verdad.
Todos quieren jugar CTF, específicamente en ac_douze. ;)

Ahora, deja de ir fuera de tema. No seas noob.
Thanks given by:
There are No seas, noob.
Thanks given by:
(09 Jan 13, 06:32AM)Bugboy1028 Wrote: There are No seas, noob.
*insert boomhauer's facepalm ASCII here*

And on that note...
/thread
Thanks given by:
(09 Jan 13, 05:52AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Eh, Pablo, senorito, no seas by toronto
Thanks given by:
(09 Jan 13, 01:42AM)DavertH Wrote: i dont care if you say that dont write in Capital Letter, BUT ANYBODY CANT HAVE FREEDOM OR EXPRESION OR WHAT?

freedom of expression also means that ShadowFlameZ can express himself freely
Thanks given by:
MorganKell and ShadowFlameZ,

Do you need proof?

Everyone else,

The new clan is Lw. The website can be found at legendary-warriors.tk.

Thanks,
.Lw|PhaNtom|

P.S. I am actually Rabit with another e-mail address. I created a new account because I couldn't figure out how to change my name. :p
Thanks given by:
No, unfortunately, I do not care enough to ask for proof, I just felt that you shouldn't make such bold statements without some reasoning (i.e. proof? lol).
GL with the new clan, if you want to keep one AC forum account you can ask a mod to change your name.
Thanks given by:
http://www.bid-clan-ac.webs.com
if someone didn't see our website visit it and if you wanna join apply, i know im posting, i want xD just for fun guys.
about the servers, our clan play any type of game we arent a tosok clan we play any mode. ;)
Thanks given by:
Note: When I say this, I'm not trying to be rude, or mean, or insulting, just trying to give advice.

DavertH, when you want to "advertise" your clan, you don't have to make a new thread every time something happens (Exhibit A), or at times when nothing has changed (Exhibit B). People check the forums, and even if they don't explicitly respond to your posts, they do read them. However, the more threads you make, the more annoyed they'll become, and the less they'll respect you and your clan.
Not trying to be rude, just saying it for your sake :).
Thanks given by:
ok i stop :( i promise delete some threads, is my problem posting not the clan
Thanks given by:
No worries man, no harm done :)
Thanks given by:
(08 Jan 13, 01:26PM)DavertH Wrote: We Don't Have A Lot Of Problems In Take Care Of Them, Because We Have A Edited Menu Of Admin, For Having Admin Faster And Drop It Faster, A Kinda Of Blind, But Is Useful, So I Think That Having Problems In Our Servers Don't Affect Us, We Administrade It To Good

cAPTAIN cAPITAL wE mEET aGAIN
Thanks given by:
(10 Jan 13, 03:29AM)DavertH Wrote: i want xD just for fun guys.

sums up his pleas

gl with your clan man
Thanks given by:
Exoduss you arent a funny guy so dont post foolish thigs also im bored of people posting funny thigns, and their posts dont have sense, i guess that if all time joking with people is good, isn't it, also hosting servers isn't a waste of money because they aren't 24/7, lol if somebody want to reply to my post or post a senseless post, do it, like people posting in the thread of your favorite modes gaming in ac, they think that joking each other is good, but they post senseless things, you guys think that i need to stop posting threads of the clan, i stop doing it, but people dont know about some clans so i want to post. If someone want to joke more with me and post things that would be rude or senseless, i dont care, quote this reply if you want, i dont care, post a senseless joke, i dont care, i dont care about people that joke all time, is so foolish doing that, all people should think about what they write, becuase isnt funny, so take a minute and be seriuos guys, joking and posting senseless thing arent good and neither quoting this post for post a stupid opinion for joke or write critics, also i always say this "When people dont like the truth they write senseless things"If someone want to reply me and say that i post senseless stuff, do it i dont care. If you want to be a serious person post things with senes, adn dont reply to say that "im being a seriuos guy, se my posts" -.- that dont have sense. so guys be REAL persons with serious posts.
Thanks given by:
(10 Jan 13, 04:13PM)DavertH Wrote: sense, senseless,senseless, senseless, senseless, senseless, senseless. If someone want to reply me and say that i post senseless stuff, do it i dont car.

[Image: well-that-makes-sense.jpg]

that were quite a lot of senses
Thanks given by:
Thats the reason that i post, "PLEASE BE SERIOUS PEOPLE DONT JOKE ALL TIME", like marti he thinks that is a joke
Thanks given by:
My spidey senses are tingling. Spider-man thread go lols.
Thanks given by:
DavertH which clan are you in again? I keep forgetting
Thanks given by:
Wow, it's hard to translate how butt-hurt you are apparently. Wait, what are you so mad about?

Stop joking! This online game is damn serious life-altering business!
Thanks given by: