IRC QuakeNet Channel
Hey guys, I post this for notice that Our Clan ~BiD# Have A IRC Channel, so we can talk there, write #BurnitDown instead of #assaultcube, so you can join the channel and chat with me or any people.
Thanks For Reading This!
Thanks given by:
Post it in your clan thread(s).
I hate to sound rude, but this isn't really the place for it. You've already posted in XRD's wiki thread.
Thanks given by:
(06 Jan 13, 06:13PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Post it in your clan thread(s).
I hate to sound rude, but this isn't really the place for it. You've already posted in XRD's wiki thread.

:( I Post In when i want, dude is rude posting stuff saying critics
Thanks given by:
Yeah, Shadow, how inconsiderate of you.

Edit: Changed thread to correct category.
Thanks given by:
(06 Jan 13, 06:43PM)DavertH Wrote: :( I Post In when i want, dude is rude posting stuff saying critics

critics can be both postive, negative or even somewhere inbetween so basically itd be rude posting anything in this thread according to you

criticism on the other hand... aint rude though
Thanks given by:

but offtopic is the place for all things!
Thanks given by:
but shadow says sometimes stop posting, post a correct thread, so i shold delete my threads an make only one? Depends of how the person critize, shadow is rude sometimes, i were guessing that in AC was freedom of expresion!
Thanks given by:
(06 Jan 13, 07:51PM)Habluka Wrote:

but offtopic is the place for all things!
it wasn't in offtopic, it was in infrastructure.
Thanks given by:
JOIN #HAZARDOUS @ GAMESURGE BECAUSE I HAVE A CHANNEL AND YOU CAN CHAT WITH ME THANK YOU!
Thanks given by:
why not GSurge instead of QNet
Thanks given by: