I'm Back
[Image: Im-Back-Terminator.jpg]

wassup players! Remember me? I was a memeber of Unbreakable Clan, also a mapper (you can find my maps on akimbo whit the tag mpx_name-of-the-map) Long time that I didn't play AC. If you dont remember me.. mm nothing! XD Im gonna upload some maps that I was working on and I didn't finish it. cya in game!
Thanks given by:
you mean the clan run by that idiot who got the thank you feature removed from the forums?

edit: I don't actually remember you though
Thanks given by:
(03 Dec 12, 05:55AM)Habluka Wrote: you mean the clan run by that idiot who got the thank you feature removed from the forums?

Zarj was the leader.. I quite playing before the clan dissolved. I don't think that he is related whit that thing that you said.
Thanks given by:
Ah welcome back to the madhouse.
How's life in Argentina? (lol wiki "research" ftw)
Thanks given by:
Your name looks familiar welcome back :)
Thanks given by:
MpX! hey man!
Thanks given by:
Welcome back.
pbclan.tk
#pbclan on gamesurge irc
We have Zarj, come talk with ussss.
Thanks given by:
(03 Dec 12, 05:55AM)Habluka Wrote: you mean the clan run by that idiot who got the thank you feature removed from the forums?

Get over it.
Thanks given by:

+1 for both.

Also +1 thanks :)
Thanks given by:
@ ShadowFlameZ: lol ..dude.
@ #M|A#Wolf: you don't remember me? we play some matches on 2009.
@ Shorty: how you doing, man?
@ Nightmare: Thanks. err.. I don't want to register now.. XD (lazy) say hello to the crew.
@ Ronald_Reagan: :) (yeah)
Thanks given by:
Hey man! Good to see you back here!
This is a very, very, old one, but I had to find some screenshot to throw up here:

[Image: deserttosok.png]
Thanks given by:
Welcome back shimmy! I'd recommend applying to Bodyguards. They got some good stuff.
Thanks given by:
@Zarj: that ratio make me feel embarrassing lol ... no, wait! It was you! lol lol
@ MorganKell: Thanks. but I'm not planning to join on any clan. I'm gonna focus on map editing.
Thanks given by: