AC Interview: MorganKell
(25 Nov 12, 10:18AM)MorganKell Wrote: The fetus will become a child regardless. That means you are committing murder by stopping it's development. As for the bad enviroment that can easily be solved by adoption. At least the child will have a chance at life. To think otherwise is ignorant. A fetus is a human life. No matter what stage of development it is in.

Captain and Coke is delicious, but I suggest Cherry Limeade instead of Coke ;).

by your logic, if you ever jack off you're murdering as many people as hitler, except they're all babies. i don't think you've really thought this through.
Thanks given by:
sperm is not a fetus. you need a woman to make babies. ask your father how all of this works.
Thanks given by:
(25 Nov 12, 11:36AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: I'll ask people to move on from this debate. The abortion rights has reach many places on earth, and I'd like these forums to be a safe haven. At least this thread.
Thanks given by:
Yeah no it is ignorance end of story. When a sperm meets an egg and the egg is fertilized that is when life begins. As for saving sperm? Hmm... sounds a little psycho if ya ask me. Probably make a nice milkshake though. I'd recommend a vanilla caramel one with sprinkles on top. Fertilization is the beginning of a life. Before that? Well shit that's all up to you.

The Emperor of the Shimmy Kingdom wishes to move on from this trivial topic and discuss more important matters... You may proceed. Ask me whatever you want!

MKeezy Edit:: The latter half of my interview I was pretty hammered. I work at at a McDons in a Wal-Mart and Black Friday had just ended for me. ;). That's why certain answers may be more confrontational than others. I love the TPG, love the ACs, and all the devs / mods / players (minus a few). ;)
Thanks given by:
I'd be offended if you weren't drunk during that interview.

If you ever dare to drink like a men, couple of bottles of Mezcal and Tequila come with me MK <3 Shimmy
Thanks given by:
“If men could get pregnant, abortion clinics would be like Starbucks: two on every corner and four in every airport. And the morning after pill would come in flavors like sea salt and cool ranch.”

always lovely to see many boys who don't have uteri sharing an opinion about something they will never go through.
Thanks given by:
(26 Nov 12, 05:45PM)Misty Wrote: “If men could get pregnant, abortion clinics would be like Starbucks: two on every corner and four in every airport. And the morning after pill would come in flavors like sea salt and cool ranch.”

always lovely to see many boys who don't have uteri sharing an opinion about something they will never go through.

you're one to be talking
Thanks given by:
WTF is this?!?!? I check this topic again today and this is what I find? Geez....

Instead of arguing abortion and shit, lets try to save the babies already born from being treated badly.

Anyway. back on topic, MORGAN SHIMMIRIUS KELL HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU LIKE AVRIL LAVIGNE!!
Thanks given by:
(26 Nov 12, 06:01PM)Boomhauer Wrote: Anyway. back on topic, MORGAN SHIMMIRIUS KELL HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU LIKE AVRIL LAVIGNE!!

Almost everyone has at least some unfitting music they listen to from time to time.
Thanks given by:
sk8ter boi #1 song.
Thanks given by:
AVRIL LAVIGNE IS HAWT
Thanks given by:
^Needs more Nicki Minaj.
Thanks given by:
nicki minaj is a succubus sent straight from hell from lucifer himself. Anybody who listens to her "music" should be shot to preserve the natural order.
Thanks given by:
Who's Nicky Minaj?
Thanks given by:
Meh I just like pissing people off...

As for Avril Lavigne... really? Complicated son! That's the best song. That last one on her first album is also very kicking.

What do you guys think of the AC Stories and who should be in the next one?
Thanks given by:
As long as no-one enjoys Avril Lavigne's latest album.

Also, without Complicated we wouldn't have Constipated by Weird Al.
Thanks given by:
(27 Nov 12, 09:03AM)MorganKell Wrote: Meh I just like pissing people off...

As for Avril Lavigne... really? Complicated son! That's the best song. That last one on her first album is also very kicking.

What do you guys think of the AC Stories and who should be in the next one?

Shimmy, you have obviously not listened to Taylor Swift!
Thanks given by:
(23 Nov 12, 05:20PM)Nightmare Wrote: 1) Can you name a few of your favorite bands/music artists?

2. Avril Lavigne - Her first album, Let Go. Great writing music.

+1
Thanks given by:
One Direction...? Justin Bieber...? Miley Cyrus...? Selena Gomez...? Why didn't you mention these great artists?!
Thanks given by:
^CRJ 4 Life
Thanks given by:
Aight is taking over AC Interviews for a while due to lack of Free'ing Paul.
The planned interviews of Marti, Xemi, roflcopter, YourSister are still happening, no changes there. <3 xoxo

Thanks given by:
Sad to see you go man, though that's a solid choice for a successor.

Looking forward to your interviews, Aight :)

Thanks given by:
L O L. Nightmare MAAAAAAAAAAAD cuz PAUL not hurrrrrrrrrrrr??? Get over it son. Shit happens. This isn't Bitchhalla it's AC-Halla! DO the FKING interviews OR I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am buying the headset as we fuckiing speak.
Thanks given by: