AC Interview: MorganKell
1) Can you name a few of your favorite bands/music artists?

I couldn't really tell you a Top 5 because my tastes change so often. I'll be really into one band or type of music for awhile then find something else. Not many have managed to really stick with me... I do have a number 1 though, and that is

1. The Sword - bought all three albums so far and am eagerly awaiting the fourth.
2. Avril Lavigne - Her first album, Let Go. Great writing music.
3. Heart - Many classics here. Love Alive will be played for my special girl when I find her. ;).
4. System of a Down - Every SINGLE one of the songs on their first album is massively E P I C. It's straight hardcore PARTY music all the way through. You know how some albums will have one or three hits / main songs, and the rest will be the lesser stuff, a lot filler, with some occasional gold mines? Yeah well not with System. Their later albums went a little sadistic but had some hits, just nowhere near the first one. Chock full of em. Only other group I've found so far like this is Korn. Korn's Greatest Hits is E P I C as well. A lot of Greatest Hits will, like I described above, put the main heavy power hits in, then start scraping the barrel to round out the cd.
5. Iced Earth - Just found Desert Rain. Truly beautiful song that starts out amazingly. The rhythm and flow of it is intense. Not many words to describe it. Watching Over Me is another great one by them.

Honorable Mention :: Totalisti - One of those hidden gems at the CD store that you won't know till you try it. DO EET. Refine Me, Sick of it All = good songs.

Koorpiklaani - Vodka, Bring us Pints of Beer, etc etc. Great drinking songs!

To be honest right now my favorite music is a collection of songs. They're not really defined by any genre (no country), and are just the ones I've fallen in love with even if I don't like the band. A lot are classics. I do have a strong classic rock leaning. My Top 5 would reflect that more if you'd caught me earlier in my musik. It just depends on the mood. I do however have a list of songs that will be epic no matter the time or place.

2) What are your top 5 all time best movies?

Ready for this?

1. You've Got Mail - Senior year in high school I could quote lines from this thing. Epic epic movie. Bookstores and babes and bookstores and Dave Chapelle. Yep. He's in it haters.
2. Road Trip - Was that an N64 I see there? And a hot as hell Amy Smart plus some boobies? Yeah thought so.
3. Super Troopers - "Meow..."
4. Bad Boys II - "Who in this room of my manos can tell me, how they knew to find Johnny Tapia? Speak up couzins... You are lucky they did not find my drugs on Dixie 7! Change da boat schedule." "We can't change it now Johnny we got a shipment Thursday." "Change it afterwards, just -waving hands- keep dem guessing!"
5. Fifth Element - Milla Jovovich.

Honorable Mention :: The 13th Warrior - This is actually interchangeable with number 2 easily. YGM takes 1 forever, but this tbh probably is number 2. I just don't feel like re-numbering things.

Many many others out there. Can't remember them.

3) Which members of the AC Community would you like to see take the Cinnamon Challenge?

You mean who would look sexy in Cinnamon skin bikinis?
Medusa - That's a vixen waiting to Kell-appen.
kitty - "Meow...."
Princess - Assuming she's still kicking that's a long overdue smack-a-licious.
Misty -
Quote:it's just so nice. feels real good in my butt.
If she's even half as hot as this post suggests... Fuck the bikini. ;)

4) What is your favorite weapon in AC and why?

Grenades. Still are my favs but I've had to settle for others. I use to use the shotgun as my secondary and the 'nades as my long-range. Thank you for fking that up! I gave up the SMG because it lost it's power. Only recently am I toying with the sniper. I have started playing with the AR and it's becoming my favorite because it kills. Other than that? Wtf is a carbine? I like the gun but you couldn't have put grenades as a fifth weapon. Made the shit legit? You'd practically have another class of weapon specialty! But nooooooooooooooo...

I like the shotty when it had spread but now I can't seem to peg someone standing two feet in front of me. It's power is epic and I hope it keeps that in the next version but I would like not to have to pinpoint the damn thing. It's a shotgun!

5) What is your favorite mode in AC and why?

LSS - TLSS (another good idea that will likely never see the light of day) - CTF - TDM

6) What is your favorite official map and favorite custom map in AC and why?

Riverside original. Should be an official map but isn't yet. Why again? No offense Shadow but the original is way better than the "1.1" version. Hell practically everything is way better than their 1.1 versions... Nuff of that. Riverside original needs to be made official. The fact that it hasn't yet is absolutely ridiculous.

Apollo desertcity. HOW IS THIS NOT OFFICIAL? Again...

Depot and Shine are classics. Like both for the flag lines I can run and depot for the guaranteed Left Swing.

7) Who is your favorite Australian AC player and why?

This is hard because there are so many of them. Currently? I'd say XFA. Past? Undead was hilarious. Blackjack though would take the cake. Blackjack hands down tbh cuz we always had battles about who's the better baller, Michael or Magic. He was in old school C=64. Anyone wanna start them up again? Huh huh huh?

8) If you could choose any type of weapon to be added to Assault Cube, what would it be?

Napalm. Hands down... N A Y PALM. FUCK THAT SHIT UP. Have you ever had a match where the fuckers aren't even playing? They're just fucking with you and dragging shit on to be funny? Yeah... NAPALM. Fuck up their life in OH SOOOOO MANY WAYS!!!!! I'd like to see a skin fire shred effect as well. I mean shiiiiiiiiiit... we're going to go balls to the wall with the graphics and the slower version, we may as well fuck someone up hardcore. Skin peeling back would be an awesome effect.

9) Who is your favorite non-|KH| clan and why?

This is hard as hell because I have many non-KH clans that are my favorite... heh yeah right.

KH FTW KH FTW KH FTW KH FTW KH FTW KH FTW KH FTW KH FTW KH FTW KH FTW KH FTW!!

Now that that's settled...

My favorite clan is ibbeh. Long live IBBEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10) What other games do you play currently?

Battletech TCG, Chess, Baseball, Pokemon Black, Gold, Beer, White, Vodka, Fuck U Mad?, Blue, Red, Platinum...

11) What is your favorite book or book series of all time and why?

Honor Harrington series written by David Weber. I also like novels that are steeped in Medieval History (VIVA PLANTAGENETS!!!!!!!!!!), and books that truly identify a character not just for their achievements, but for who they are as a person.

12) Would you quit drinking alcoholic beverages forever in exchange for becoming the Project Leader of Assault Cube?

Yes! Till I realize I'd have to deal with all you fuckers sober... Give me my beer son. Fuck that shit.

13) Are you Pro-Life or Pro-Choice on the issue of Abortion?

I am Pro-Life. A woman has the right to keep her legs shut. If she chooses not too then she, as well as the man impregnating her, have the responsibility to raise and care for any child that results from their fucked up alcohol fueled orgy. That said... Fuckd up Alcohol Fueled Orgies are currently allowed in Kell's Kingdom.

No but seriously, fuck abortions. You stupid cunts. The natural result of sex is a child. If you don't protect yourself, if you don't prepare... why should I let you kill your kid before it leaves the womb? I will call you a fucked up whore who deserves no life if you willingly abort your child. What about rape you ask? Well shit. Have the fucking kid you stupid bitch. Don't be ignorant. Pretend you love the faggot who knocked you up and at least grant the kid the mercy / the life / the love that the cocksucker who took advantage of you never gave to anyone in his. What if that kid grows up to be the greatest advocate / executioner of rapists in the world?? Yea.. You'd be proud then. Kill the rapist, but preserve the child because life is ever unfolding, it's never-ending, and in no way shape or form does an innocent child (and no matter what you do this is what that fetus will become) deserve to die.

(I'll break the cocksuckers legs btw, and probably desecrate his ribcage with an icepick)

14) Will you Captain the U.S Team A in the 2013 ACWC?

No. I will General it. Waffles will run that shit.

15) Do you believe AC would be more hardcore if the Akimbo power-up was replaced by a Nuke Launcher?

I think AC would be more hardcore if they listened to what I have to say. I don't play shit games and I don't give shit suggestions. Nuff said. We've lost a decent amount of our playerbase cuz of 1.1. There is no reason to uppidy a Nuke Launcher... We can't even integrate graphics and aesthetics currently. Fuck a nuke.

16) What mouse do you use?

Logitech (This and that one) I don't know but I always buy my wireless ones from Best Buy and my wire mouse I use when I get pissed off at the wireless.

17) What is your favorite food & drink combo to consume while playing AC?

Currently it's Lionshead Beer, random snack food, and a bottle / pint of Blackberry flavored brandy or any rum. Friends are required for rum.

18) What job/career would you like to have in the future?

Author, Alcoholic, Baddass Extraordinaire, KH FTW, McDons FTW

19) Do you do drugs? If so, which ones and why?

AC is my drug. Any drugs I've used in the past where to make me feel good as fuck and if they helped me with AC? Damn right. Try and flag-run my when I'm high as shit. TRY!!

20) Do you hate any members of the AC Forum? If so, who and why?

No not really. Forgiveness is a shimmy. I don't care what motherfuckers do long as they realize that it was wrong and they apologize in the correct fashion i.e. Zarj can die in a fire because he thinks he's from the beginning, he has no respect for elders / those who came before, and thinks his shit revolves around a golden toilet. Fuck him.

jamz... make that Thank You Button. :D. WE WANT IT!! Don't let one asshat get you down. The upstart cunt should've known better.
Thanks given by:
Lol. Interesting questions.
Thanks given by:
Quote:8) If you could choose any type of weapon to be added to Assault Cube, what would it be?

Napalm. Hands down... N A Y PALM. FUCK THAT SHIT UP. Have you ever had a match where the fuckers aren't even playing? They're just fucking with you and dragging shit on to be funny? Yeah... NAPALM. Fuck up their life in OH SOOOOO MANY WAYS!!!!! I'd like to see a skin fire shred effect as well. I mean shiiiiiiiiiit... we're going to go balls to the wall with the graphics and the slower version, we may as well fuck someone up hardcore. Skin peeling back would be an awesome effect.

Skin peeling back... xDD

Morgan at his best, very nice interview :D
Thanks given by:
korpiklaani, pokemon and MK. gotta love this thread
Thanks given by:
ibbeh?
Thanks given by:
KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
Morgan-Kell Wrote:TLSS (another good idea that will likely never see the light of day)
You should know better ...
TLSS is in the current development version and will be in the next release!
Thanks given by:
Until the next release is the current release, Morgan is right. ;)
Thanks given by:
He´ll be right not for a long time ...
Thanks given by:
And I can say right now that I have been very much looking forward to it. Just promise me you're being truthful when you dangle carrots like that.
Thanks given by:
(23 Nov 12, 05:20PM)Nightmare Wrote: 2) What are your top 5 all time best movies?[/b]

5. Fifth Element - Milla Jovovich.

hmm that's "bruce willis" for me. he looked so godamn hot in that. whispering to milla jovovich all the time. ye, gonna rewatch that now.
Thanks given by:
^Lol, of all the things you could have commented on, you chose that?
Thanks given by:
it's a big post, i lost interest rather quickly. right after jovovich actually
Thanks given by:
Ah, so that's why you didn't notice #3 lol.

(23 Nov 12, 08:50PM)Habluka Wrote: KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!! KH FTW!!!!!!
The title for Andrez's new book: Hell's Kells.
Then you get...
!!!WTF HK !!!!WTF HK...
heh.
Thanks given by:
You ought to read #3, Misty. It might mention you.
Thanks given by:
(24 Nov 12, 05:21AM)Misty Wrote: it's a big post, i lost interest rather quickly. right after jovovich actually
You can skim it.
Thanks given by:
(24 Nov 12, 05:28AM)InitialSAW Wrote: You ought to read #3, Misty. It might mention you.
You almost pulled that off in a subtle manner.

ohwait.
Thanks given by:
Entire interview summed up in one word: lol

Also, lol @ Misty not reading #3.
Thanks given by:
Awesome interview I just cant resist
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PR_rzF8ofw [/video]
Thanks given by:
The weirdest one so far, still good though.
Thanks given by:
(23 Nov 12, 10:52PM)InitialSAW Wrote: And I can say right now that I have been very much looking forward to it. Just promise me you're being truthful when you dangle carrots like that.

All I can promise is that we´re working on it currently to get it out ASAP. Look at our SVN repository and you´ll see that there are lot of commits recently.
Thanks given by:
(23 Nov 12, 05:20PM)Nightmare Wrote: 13) Are you Pro-Life or Pro-Choice on the issue of Abortion?

I am Pro-Life. A woman has the right to keep her legs shut. If she chooses not too then she, as well as the man impregnating her, have the responsibility to raise and care for any child that results from their fucked up alcohol fueled orgy. That said... Fuckd up Alcohol Fueled Orgies are currently allowed in Kell's Kingdom.

No but seriously, fuck abortions. You stupid cunts. The natural result of sex is a child. If you don't protect yourself, if you don't prepare... why should I let you kill your kid before it leaves the womb? I will call you a fucked up whore who deserves no life if you willingly abort your child. What about rape you ask? Well shit. Have the fucking kid you stupid bitch. Don't be ignorant. Pretend you love the faggot who knocked you up and at least grant the kid the mercy / the life / the love that the cocksucker who took advantage of you never gave to anyone in his. What if that kid grows up to be the greatest advocate / executioner of rapists in the world?? Yea.. You'd be proud then. Kill the rapist, but preserve the child because life is ever unfolding, it's never-ending, and in no way shape or form does an innocent child (and no matter what you do this is what that fetus will become) deserve to die.

The problem with this argument is that you're equating a fetus with a child. If I considered a fetus a child I would also be against abortion but it's simply scientifically not the case.

Also I think we should aim for rehabilitation where ever possible even in crimes as abhorrent as rape. I don't think it'd be healthy for a child to grow up with a deep hate of their father in the way you suggest. And ultimately you are advocating the child's welfare be put first.

Also, I'm very interested, what are your thoughts on a good ol' Captain and Coke? :)
Thanks given by:
Tbh I don't see why Nightmare would bother asking a question like that in a game forum...
._.'
Thanks given by:
(24 Nov 12, 04:18PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Tbh I don't see why Nightmare would bother asking a question like that in a game forum...
._.'

Trying to be edgy by asking stuff that could potentially piss people off.
Thanks given by:
Don't be hatin' on my edgyness.
Also, it may or may not have been my question, since I always allow anyone to pm me questions ;)
Thanks given by:
Still used it ;).
Hence associated as yours.
Thanks given by:
The fetus will become a child regardless. That means you are committing murder by stopping it's development. As for the bad enviroment that can easily be solved by adoption. At least the child will have a chance at life. To think otherwise is ignorant. A fetus is a human life. No matter what stage of development it is in.

Captain and Coke is delicious, but I suggest Cherry Limeade instead of Coke ;).
Thanks given by:
(25 Nov 12, 10:18AM)MorganKell Wrote: The fetus will become a child regardless. That means you are committing murder by stopping it's development.
Condoms stop development of children. Condoms are therefore murderous devices?

(25 Nov 12, 10:18AM)MorganKell Wrote: A fetus is a human life. No matter what stage of development it is in.
Next time you wank, be sure to save the sperm. It is human life, no matter what stage it is in ;)
Thanks given by:
(25 Nov 12, 10:18AM)MorganKell Wrote: To think otherwise is ignorant.

Thats too far. Its different beliefs, different views and such. Not ignorance.

Its like saying: "I don't believe in god, therefore everyone who goes to church is ignorant", or "I believe in god, people who do not are ignorant"

I'll ask people to move on from this debate. The abortion rights has reach many places on earth, and I'd like these forums to be a safe haven. At least this thread.
Thanks given by:
Shimmy KH sizzling in here.
When i die, i shall join my brethren for rum in the halls of Kellhella.
Thanks given by: