Fuggn learn 2 play
If it does something that not all other keyboards/mice/whatever can do, I would say that it definitely gives an unfair advantage.

This goes beyond just typing stuff into a console to help visibility/performance.
Thanks given by:
(21 Nov 12, 01:30AM)Mael Wrote: x7ee1 you fail to understand that it does not matter what keyboard you use. It has nothing to do with keyboard macros or any other feature Logitech's products may provide.

You aimed too low to score a headshot. Your keyboard may be able to move your mouse but it can't switch hitboxes.

Even if Logitech's products provided such functionality it would break AC(and likely other games) and your usage of such a device would still earn you a ban.

I don't think anyone has explicitly stated that keyboards may not be used as a primary means of aiming but I think it should be prohibited, along with all forms of mechanical assistance(exceptions could be made in specific cases, for instance, mouse smooth). There are too many ways for it to be exploited.
Who assumed I work with just this keyboard? Tell me, hm? All your exemplifications is utterly pointless :) Auto-aim and keyboard? You seemsly have not the slightest idea what is doable and what else belongs to the EQ other than the G13. More than just by scripts adjusted mices provided by them. Again, you're talking only about keyboards as if I'd game with just that.

(21 Nov 12, 01:59AM)TheNihilanth Wrote: I would explain how much your logic fails just to put you in shame, but I won't, I prefer you to live in complete ignorance.
Bullshit. You simply can't.

(21 Nov 12, 04:13AM)Waffles Wrote: Mate, i'm not shitting on you. I'm telling you that you're wrong. Despite everybody else agreeing, you are choosing to be at a loss. I can only hope you'll be CBLed permanently for clearly cheating if you continue to do so.

I don't think you're weak skilled, I simply know. Develop the mechanical skill to play a game properly and not cheat, then I will know you're well skilled. If you'd like me to prove my point in game I'd be more than happy to oblige, provided you play cheat free. Or play with cheats, fuel for the blacklist fire.
Clanners and friends follow other and agree with you? If that's not the best fact of all times! :) My whole team in MWF and CoD is in possession of such professional EQ and it's standard gear. It is NOT cheat, I have never cheated. Why would I if I DETEST hackers. Whether you think or know I were weak-skilled, I still beat you with 'normal' gear.

Again to all of you imprudent mainstream maybes:
First, deviations may occasionally happen between devices and clients. Regardless of whether GMs or players spectate me. Prolly someone even did a fake which can be simply made in AE nowadays.
Secondly, save your trash here and duel me in TOSOK, anyone can spectate me. I swear you'll be puzzled how far it is from real cheating.

To the team:
I bet you have banned many non-hackers with the same accusations like this, that probably use perfectly adjusted Pro gear by unofficial scripts and yet legally brought out by public software companies itself. Update your knowledge :)

Sadly, AC is the only FPS I know of that does not accept this. Because either you guys narrowing down free choices of gaming liberties to fuck not up the community or you simply can't take pains and time 2 perfectly investigate dicey cases.
The old days of AC never had such strict policies as now. I'm here since ActionCube days, I know some stories. And I BET that your reputation got raddled by some real hard times in here.
Thanks given by:
if you don't like how things are run now, why don't you go back to whatever other shit games you play?
Thanks given by:
(21 Nov 12, 04:27PM)x7ee1 Wrote: i still beat you with 'normal' gear.

i sense a challenge here
Thanks given by:
lol, you here since actioncube, please sire enlighten me.
Thanks given by:
So, using macro programs for example bursting (AutoHotKey's sleep&click command) is cheating, right?
Thanks given by:
Anything which gives you an unfair advantage over somebody playing on the default program is called a hack. Be it a legal product or not, it's a hack, and that isn't accepted in multiplayer gaming.

A foot isn't a head. My brother in preschool can tell you that.

Thanks given by:
From what I have read the accusation of cheating is down to the evidence provided in the demo which clearly shows the hit box has been altered.

This is not about what keyboard or any other hardware which has been used but the fact that the hitbox has been altered and is therefore a cheat regardless of how you did it.

Trying to prove you are innocent by offering to have a 1 vs 1 is futile for two reasons; you can work those reason out for your self.

But it is amusing to see the denial go on, which motivated me to add a reply in the hope you will continue.
Thanks given by:
(21 Nov 12, 05:56PM)FleshyPod Wrote: So, using macro programs for example bursting (AutoHotKey's sleep&click command) is cheating, right?

Yes. At least it should be.

I would keep in mind that even if you discovered a previously unknown method of gaining an edge, be it an exploit in the AssaultCube software or an external program, just because nobody has explicitly stated it is not permitted does not mean that you will not be banned for using it.

The decision of whether to reprimand a player will likely come down to one question: "Has this player gained a mechanical advantage?" If you have then nobody cares how you found that edge. Everyone here should be intelligent enough to know that you can't get away with cheating just because nobody knows exactly how you cheat.
Thanks given by:
Look, whatever your doing to gain an advantage, nobody cares. Point is, it's not allowed. Stop trying to deny or rationalize it because it will only make you look even more foolish.

EDIT: Original post was too long- I don't have to explain why what you're saying doesn't make sense because I'm sure you're fully aware.
Thanks given by:
I love how every cheater trying to convince us otherwise says he hates cheaters. Do we look that naive?
Thanks given by:
(21 Nov 12, 09:42PM)titiPT Wrote: Do we look that naive?
Sadly yes.
Thanks given by:
Some gaming mice have software that allows you to make an instant 180º turn, or modify the x and y axis diferently so you could easily control recoil while having a very low sensitivity. IMO this is not cheating at all, having a better hardware can't be blacklistable, if so i could report someone having 800+ fps, i can't get 800+ fps so it's an unfair advantage?

Although having a modified client that allows you to headshot a foot with better hardware is an unfair advantage :D
Thanks given by:
man, I love how people are actually taking this guy seriously enough to give actual responses and that the mods aren't just locking the thread/banning him
Thanks given by:
(21 Nov 12, 11:03PM)Habluka Wrote: ...
Probably because they're all laughing at his bullshit attempt to explain how he headshot a foot.
Thanks given by:
(21 Nov 12, 11:01PM)macm Wrote: Some gaming mice have software that allows you to make an instant 180º turn, or modify the x and y axis diferently so you could easily control recoil while having a very low sensitivity. IMO this is not cheating at all, having a better hardware can't be blacklistable, if so i could report someone having 800+ fps, i can't get 800+ fps so it's an unfair advantage?

god really? im sure this guy is not the only one using this kind of lame material advantages. i would bl them all!!!!
baa idc i will have my razer back soon kkkkkk
Thanks given by:
800 fps is not mechanical assistance.

An instant 180º turn should absolutely be prohibited.
Thanks given by:
Who's this Fuggie guy? I see people writing a novel about him ^. hopefully this problem should be solved! ~Have to say there more cheaters then the following years.
Thanks given by:
hello i will ban anyone who posts image macros thanks.

x7ee1 1vs1 use ur cheats ill win anyway
Thanks given by:
Ill stick with my Kb and mouse. Sounds like too muck work or thought for something that was supposed to be fun. I just like playing AC, and I see a majority does also. Cy'as when you all have 1 hp :p
Thanks given by:
RTFM guys. Once again, you pick on that keyboard sif beeing the cardinal cause of all I've been throwing light on. I've never stated I were taking keys under control of mices to aim. If it's the only denouement to avoid elaborating on my details I can't help you. That's plain ludicrous. At least a few trying to engage in this.
As you see I keep repeating myself, because most of you here apparently can not read. To clarify again, the HS near the feet might has come into being either through a kind of deviation between clients and/or devices or someone definitely manipulated it. Because I haven't ever noticed it myself. My mice and the rest is not from Logitech, merely the gameboard and with those scripts you can alter other devices as I did with my mice.

I assumed you guys would grasp that it were a general assumption that's why this thread. 'cause in game people asked me how I do fast spins or how I shoot quick then switch to knife. And even that crap they consider hacking. Seriously, that seems to be quite low as heck. 'cause all that is doable via gameboard settings and even just with simple AC scripts :)
See how sensible this community is, not to mention the team. Also, it is preposterous to see people talk about what a pointless thread it is and yet you keep being involved with my jazz that gets you become keen-eared.
Thanks given by:
Defensiveness is the first symptom of guilt.
1v1 waffles and stream it. kkkkkk
Thanks given by:
He'd probably get annoyed when Waffles doesn't pick osok and then quit.
Thanks given by:
x7ee1 Wrote:you pick on that keyboard sif beeing the cardinal cause of all I've been throwing light on.
Type in English or stop posting. Please.
Thanks given by:
Why are you wasting your time posting your paragraphs here? You hacked, end of story, now STFU and stop embarrassing yourself.
Thanks given by: