Fuggn learn 2 play
I'm a nice guy but I have to put up an exception now :)

Screw you fuggn immature pubescent scumbags that accuse/kick/ban well-skilled players for alleged hacking.

@ -=zZz=-
@ HTN server
@ [TR]BSTKILLER
@ Exodus 24h

Ever experienced a G13 Gameboard from Logitech? Then shut the fugg up and l2p.
Thanks given by:
"well-skilled"
Thanks given by:
When i see Fuggn i will tell him.
Thanks given by:
(19 Nov 12, 07:15PM)x7ee1 Wrote: not part of the mechanical keyboard master race

you even trying?
Thanks given by:
Can some mod just delete this shite thread?
Thanks given by:
(19 Nov 12, 08:40PM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: Can some mod just delete this shite thread?

they probably will if we just spam the crap out of it.
Thanks given by:
x7ee1 if you killstreak some noobs it's to be expected.

I was trying to show a player how to get behind the fence in ac_power and he couldn't even get onto the first fence. He said I was probably a hacker for getting there.
Thanks given by:
Great thread.
Thanks given by:
Dont talk about Fuggn like that, he is my brother.
Thanks given by:
Post this again. When someone cares.
Thanks given by:
This is a great thread, but for an even better reason.
x7ee1 was blacklisted in March. 26things.com is offline ATM, so the demo's here if anyone's interested.
Just like in this thread, x7ee1 PM'd me to complain about it, at one point saying, "Apparently playing with macro keyboards like GameBoards is considered as hack(?!)". I'd like to know what macro allows him to get the headshot that he gets at 13 seconds into the demo. I asked him at what point his aim went anywhere near his opponent's head, but he didn't elucidate.

Edit: Fixed your link.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 30516631.jpg]

I want it too !!
Thanks given by:
Oh right you were blacklisted.
Shoulda stayed in 40+ man, follow the true path of holiness.
Shad-99 will be disappointed :(.
Thanks given by:
Come Jamz let's meet in game observe me anytime you want. Bring all your professional evaluators or whoever, get your team, hire your best legal T/OSOKer in game to 1v1 me. I'll get the 40+ers to watch us, couse they know what is reall.

2 days ago someone ban me from server couse I had over 100 frags in TOSOK. No hack program needed for this equipment. Macro and auto settings may apparently equate with potential hacks but there can't be any evidence of hack itself in those demos. This blacklisting crap was for an ass. My tipp, learn 2 monitor better or learn 2 admit mistakes :)
Thanks given by:
Kid you have no idea what you're up against.

Thanks given by:
This determines nothing besides deviation between devices and clients.
Thanks given by:
and that u headshot someones foot
Thanks given by:
I'd love to know what that means.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 30533306.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I know what your cheats are (pity trigger bot/shot + switchbox), I've seen them back in q2 and q1, nothing new, curious this macros are back again when actual games are played at more than 32bpp...
Thanks given by:
(20 Nov 12, 08:24PM)TheNihilanth Wrote: I know what your cheats are (pity trigger bot/shot + switchbox), I've seen them back in q2 and q1, nothing new, curious this macros are back again when actual games are played at more than 32bpp...

Yawn. Not my beer if companies provide G13 source coding that are beyond commercial use. No bot's I'm and always been clean. http://forums.logitech.com/t5/G-Series-G...696#M17213 I've been active on that forum. I code my own stuff especially for toggling macro, auto and target for my EQ just with a different interface. If that's what you guys call it hack then blame Logitech.
Thanks given by:
yeah, using anything that creates an unfair advantage over other players that is not available to them is considered cheating. Also, using a keyboard to aim and move for you shows how little skill you actually possess at shooters. Look at the rules for any competitive game tournaments and you'll get a clear picture what is allowed and disallowed.
Thanks given by:
You're the Nickelback of people, x7ee1.
Thanks given by:
(21 Nov 12, 12:29AM)Waffles Wrote: yeah, using anything that creates an unfair advantage over other players that is not available to them is considered cheating. Also, using a keyboard to aim and move for you shows how little skill you actually possess at shooters. Look at the rules for any competitive game tournaments and you'll get a clear picture what is allowed and disallowed.
I am simply using legal high-end products just like other do with cars, TVs, PCs and on. Supposed to use for MWF and CoD. There is no unfair advantage. If you can't take it, work for it. You're just trash shitting on those you think of have weak skills while you don't realize the actual perfection to enjoy: The fun.
And I don't play tournaments.
Each man to his own ;)
Thanks given by:
[Image: deborah-tindle-25.jpg]
Thanks given by:
x7ee1 you fail to understand that it does not matter what keyboard you use. It has nothing to do with keyboard macros or any other feature Logitech's products may provide.

You aimed too low to score a headshot. Your keyboard may be able to move your mouse but it can't switch hitboxes.

Even if Logitech's products provided such functionality it would break AC(and likely other games) and your usage of such a device would still earn you a ban.

(21 Nov 12, 12:29AM)Waffles Wrote: Also, using a keyboard to aim and move for you shows how little skill you actually possess at shooters. Look at the rules for any competitive game tournaments and you'll get a clear picture what is allowed and disallowed.

I don't think anyone has explicitly stated that keyboards may not be used as a primary means of aiming but I think it should be prohibited, along with all forms of mechanical assistance(exceptions could be made in specific cases, for instance, mouse smooth). There are too many ways for it to be exploited.
Thanks given by:
(20 Nov 12, 11:47PM)x7ee1 Wrote: Not my beer if companies provide G13 source coding that are beyond commercial use.....I've been active on that forum. I code my own stuff especially for toggling macro, auto and target for my EQ just with a different interface. If that's what you guys call it hack then blame Logitech.

I would explain how much your logic fails just to put you in shame, but I won't, I prefer you to live in complete ignorance.
Thanks given by:
I hack too. I use Razer keyboards to headshot while pointing at someone's foot. Of course, it's not my fault, I'm simply a very experienced coder that can manipulate macros in any way I desire. I code my own stuff especially for toggling macro, auto and target for my EQ just with a different interface. I am simply using legal high-end products just like other do with cars, TVs, PCs and on. Supposed to use for MWF and CoD. There is no unfair advantage. If you can't take it, work for it. If that's what you guys call it hack then blame Razer.
Thanks given by:
Now I see the irony in the thread title AHH.
Thanks given by:
Mate, i'm not shitting on you. I'm telling you that you're wrong. Despite everybody else agreeing, you are choosing to be at a loss. I can only hope you'll be CBLed permanently for clearly cheating if you continue to do so.

I don't think you're weak skilled, I simply know. Develop the mechanical skill to play a game properly and not cheat, then I will know you're well skilled. If you'd like me to prove my point in game I'd be more than happy to oblige, provided you play cheat free. Or play with cheats, fuel for the blacklist fire.
Thanks given by: