how can i instantly ban this hacking client on my server?
in the other version of assaultcube their was a hacker client going around in which their was a new person downloading and joining a server almost everyday. i understand we can use their IPs to restrict them from using the server. but if you notice the ~12+ pages of blacklist on this one specific client, this is extremely cumbersome.

i have seen some servers auto-kick the client for using different versions. and now you can't use the hacked client in the new version (i think).

but take a look at this video:
mod edit: link removed

this is assaultcube 1.1? (No?)

how to auto-ban people using this client who try to connect to my server?
Thanks given by:
Hope that Brahma's anti-cheat works. If you want to ban them in-game just type /ban "cn" "reason". Example:
ban 2 cheater
Thanks given by:
Please, remove the link from the post. People will get badly influenced.

Meh, I thought the day we'd see this would have to wait a while O.o
Thanks given by:
These duo are the most annoying person in AC history. The other guy Royce RK is involved in server crashing now he is helping him.

@ spamma if you think anything is hackproof then that is just your illusions if the Pro softwares like punkbuster, hackshield, steam can be hacked then this was just a start. All we can do is learn from these and upgrade our anticheat.

I hope we get better anticheat patch soon.
Thanks given by:
They are obviously using most probably a match server or a 2 slotted server, could all server admins maybe check their logs? This video got uploaded the 15th so max date it could've been is the 15th. Then we can get the IPs and blacklist those ****.
Thanks given by:
Account created to post this thread.
Links to 'new hack' video.
Posted from proxy IP.
It doesn't take a genius to see that this is the 'hack' creator, blowing his own trumpet. Sad.
Thanks given by:
rofl poor guy
Thanks given by:
(16 Aug 10, 05:21PM)IAF|@cid Wrote: @ spamma if you think anything is hackproof then that is just your illusions if the Pro softwares like punkbuster, hackshield, steam can be hacked then this was just a start. All we can do is learn from these and upgrade our anticheat.

When did I ever say that? No game is hackproof. My point was that I thought it would take a while before someone creates a mod or something for the new AC. It turns out it only took a little more than a couple of weeks.
Thanks given by:
This new 1.1 client has half of the features of the respective 1.0 client... and if you use half of this half, you will be autobanned... so, this client is useless.
Thanks given by: