Sandy
Just a few earthquakes, nothing too bad something from 5.9 to 7.1 on the Richter scale, but that's it, oh and some floods thanks to an awesomely planed city sewers.
Thanks given by:
Still stuck in new york city. I was in downtown manhattan when the storm struck, got moved to brooklyn and had to wait 3 days before i could even book transport home. Where i actually live that usually gets hit harder than the US northeast just got a light rain basically.
Thanks given by:
Yeah guys, just seen the front pages of the papers. Are any of you guys ay NYC? if you are i hope you are ok..
Thanks given by:
Damn I just saw a video of a tree falling with roots and all, that shit is scary. Hope everyone is ok and safe.
Thanks given by:
Well, nothing much. Just a few tremors everyday and the great earthquake on February 27th, 2010, which moved the earth's axis (don't remember the exact number) (number 5 in history. Sadly we also have number 1. Valparaiso 1960 ftw)
Thanks given by:
NZ have plenty of earthquakes and tremors.
Thanks given by:
I live 5m below sea level. Beat that.
Thanks given by:
(01 Nov 12, 10:08AM)Orynge Wrote: NZ have plenty of earthquakes and tremors.

However, as an Aucklander... what's an earthquake? Sometimes we get heavy rain and lightning. Sometimes a very small cyclone that does minimal damage. Sometimes, if we're really lucky, we get hail.

It snowed in Auckland for a few hours last year for the first time in a very long time, I didn't get to see it :(
Thanks given by:
Kiwi didn't you have an earthquake or something that hit close to home in the last year or so? I remember seeing info about it on the forums.
Thanks given by:
Well, I know there have been a few tremors near Rotorua...
Thanks given by:
somebody call godsmack and see if he's alright.
Thanks given by:
(02 Nov 12, 01:17AM)MorganKell Wrote: Kiwi didn't you have an earthquake or something that hit close to home in the last year or so? I remember seeing info about it on the forums.

Christchurch, South Island.

(02 Nov 12, 06:46AM)Orynge Wrote: Well, I know there have been a few tremors near Rotorua...

Again, quite south of Auckland. So far, Auckland has proved to be relatively safe from natural disasters.
Thanks given by:
No way to see a natural disaster were I live, or maybe with H.A.A.R.P., who knows...
Thanks given by:
(08 Nov 12, 02:02AM).ExodusS* Wrote: No way to see a natural disaster were I live, or maybe with H.A.A.R.P., who knows...
Do not let your mind be filled with this load of conspiracy bullshit...

Anyway, SANDY STAHP PLS
Thanks given by:
Apparently Athena's the new in-thing these days...
Thanks given by:
Life happens in all directions. Inside and outside. Power and light.
Have peace and comfort. Everything has a purpose. Even though we think is unjust, we will be comforted and grateful at the end.
Thanks given by:
(08 Nov 12, 05:53AM)1Cap Wrote: Life happens in all directions. Inside and outside. Power and light.
Have peace and comfort. Everything has a purpose. Even though we think is unjust, we will be comforted and grateful at the end.
oh the looord, the loooord.
Thanks given by:
(08 Nov 12, 05:53AM)1Cap Wrote: Life happens in all directions. Inside and outside. Power and light.
At the end. The end. End.
This idiot thing was invented just because no one can really come back to tell what there is at the end, lol...
Thanks given by: