AC Weekend Cup Goes Live
It's back up!
It appears I am going to play with [LINK]Legacy and hopefully someone like undead :3
Thanks given by:
Yeah, we're back online. I'm still actively ironing out bugs so bear with me for a little while! I'm hoping we'll be rock solid stable in a week. Please keep reporting any issues you've had with the site and any ideas you have for improvements. Cheers!

Also, there is a last space in MixA. If you fancy playing with him simply signup to MixA (no password needed).
Thanks given by:
i dont see the point in rc having 5 members for a 2v2 cup.
Thanks given by:
I'm guessing it keeps them in the team throughout the future, just so they are ready to go with different teams in future events.
Thanks given by:
(24 Oct 12, 08:26PM)Cemer Wrote: i dont see the point in rc having 5 members for a 2v2 cup.

Having 5 members registered doesn't mean everyone has to play... Some of us might be reservs (like me... I will probably not play)
Thanks given by:
i love the website layout, well done!
Thanks given by:
(25 Oct 12, 08:41AM)YourSister Wrote: i love the website layout, well done!

Thanks! I'm still improving it alot; here are some things that will land later today
  • Better layout for signups
  • Timezone converter on the event pages
  • Better about and rules page wording
  • Better navigation
  • Fixed typos
  • Minor improvements to polls and the bottom-left GMT clock
  • Lots of bug fixes
  • Behind the scenes cleanups
  • Better compression so the website should load quicker
Thanks given by:
Despite all the [edit]small bits of[/edit] negativity (myself included up until it was said that the time would change), this looks great and I hope it goes strongly for a long while.

EDIT: Also, someone join Any already. He's a great guy with great skills.
Thanks given by:
Very cool. Great initiative! Simple and fun! Site also lightweight and easy to use. The detail of the pictures change on the front page "about" , shows an extra care.
Link timezone ... 10/10
Thanks given by:
7 teams, all mys one woop rc
D:
Would have been 8 without the Frogs of Rainbowland. Nice clan unity you got thar.
Thanks given by:
(26 Oct 12, 07:26AM)Orynge Wrote: Despite all the [edit]small bits of[/edit] negativity (myself included up until it was said that the time would change), this looks great and I hope it goes strongly for a long while.

There's nothing wrong with criticism!

(26 Oct 12, 07:26AM)Orynge Wrote: EDIT: Also, someone join Any already. He's a great guy with great skills.

I agree, it's a nice opportunity I know I'd take if I wasn't signed up to legacy. Just signup without selecting "I have a team to signup to" to join aNy's team MixA.

(26 Oct 12, 07:44AM)1Cap Wrote: Very cool. Great initiative! Simple and fun! Site also lightweight and easy to use. The detail of the pictures change on the front page "about" , shows an extra care.
Link timezone ... 10/10

Thanks! There'll be a few more improvements to navigation, thumbnails and the about page later today.

(26 Oct 12, 01:23PM)Nightmare Wrote: 7 teams, all mys one woop rc
D:
Would have been 8 without the Frogs of Rainbowland. Nice clan unity you got thar.

Actually no MyS yet. It's nice to have the Frogs back!
Thanks given by:
(21 Oct 12, 02:04AM)Cemer Wrote: best thing to happen since Edward was banned

:(
Thanks given by:
welcome back ;)
Thanks given by:
congrats Horus
Thanks given by:
Old LC won.
Thanks given by:
excellent cup larry
Thanks given by:
horus carry gg
Thanks given by:
thx, but i didn't win this alone (shine lol) :p

Anyway, I'd like to see stars not only awarded to winning teams, but also to the players in them. Cause teams change, players don't.
Thanks given by:
Rainbow Frogs don't change. <3
Thanks given by:
[Image: halloween.png]
OHOHO HALLOWEEN REFERENCE
Thanks given by: