AC Interview: Xenon
fun your dog <3

Quote:
Thanks given by:
Guess this would be a good time to announce fundog is the next player to be interviewed. Pm me any questions you have for him, if any. :DDDDDDDDDDD
Thanks given by:
I'd love to moderate a debate.

When xenon told me he was doing this i believe i said "it's going to be a slug fest about you cheating." Seems I was mildly correct.

Only thing that really stops past cheaters from playing are people refusing to play with them. However, day in and day out we play past cheaters (and current) whether we realize it or not. Viewing these people as complete assholes seems rational, but people do make mistakes. There is a penalty for such action and if players can stay clean after being made into a pariah, there is no real reason not to accept them back other than keeping a close watch on them. I can personally attest to xenon not cheating (he's awful :D ) and ultimately it should come down to playing the game.

Well done interview.

Also xenon, don't be calling people faggots, gives a little insight into your own sexual orientation if you catch my drift.
Thanks given by:
waffles debate mod 2012
Thanks given by:
Drake and Green Day? That's nice i think hehehe, nice dog you have there.
Thanks given by:
[Image: P58-00031.gif]
The king of mice.
Thanks given by:
why do you keep interviewing aussies? they are all the same
Thanks given by:
shutup italian stallion
Thanks given by:
(23 Oct 12, 09:20AM)YourSister Wrote: why do you keep interviewing aussies? they are all the same

/dgbhbox 1
Thanks given by:
Figure we'll see most the Outback and couple kangers by the time this thing gets out of country and into a lag free hemisphere. :). Check please.
Thanks given by:
(23 Oct 12, 11:02AM)Undead Wrote:
(23 Oct 12, 09:20AM)YourSister Wrote: why do you keep interviewing aussies? they are all the same

/dgbhbox 1

not a cheat at all
talks the one who has panicow in the clan
Thanks given by:
I love Panicow.
Thanks given by:
panicow is a beautiful man, i think your jealous.
Thanks given by:
im beautiful as well, and panicow is cheater kkkk
Thanks given by:
You are beautiful no matter what they say(8).

So who's next?? Jamz, wtfthisgame, Drakas, Shorty, Carnifex, Freddo, Medusa????
Thanks given by:
Fundog's interview is this week.

jamz denied the interview when paul was doing this, so if people want jamz, please spam his inbox asking him to do the interview. \:D
Thanks given by:
(26 Oct 12, 12:46AM)Nightmare Wrote: ...so if people want jamz, please spam his inbox asking him to do the interview. \:D

Inb4 you get banhammered by jamz
Thanks given by:
I think interviews should be for interesting people!

Warning: I am not against the trololol!
Thanks given by:
There is a lot of bullshit I wouldn't explain why (already explained, never enough) but the #9 question has the correct answer. Well done.
Thanks given by:
shhh perros
Thanks given by: