AC Interview: Undead
Undead is just an arrogant person , always trying to denigrate people who doesn't agree with his way of thinking ..
Thanks given by:
(13 Oct 12, 11:27AM)J0keR Wrote: Undead is just an arrogant person , always trying to denigrate people who doesn't agree with his way of thinking ..

Are you a mongoloid? I bet you are because this thread is not about how much butthurt you have towards Undead because you wasn't F1'd to oNe.
Thanks given by:
And then the thread is degraded to a shit-throwing contest.
Thanks given by:
the only thing who bothered me is when i knew you were accepted before me , as king.c said once , there's 2 groups of people , those who hate Undead , and those who love him , btw it's a public thread and i agree with this
(12 Oct 12, 05:17PM)AtoMikK Wrote: This boy is always trolling here and on AC.
He doesn't deserve to have so much interest on him.
Thanks given by:
Why isn't this closed....
Thanks given by:
Please schedule a live streamed game between |oNe| and LC? and turn this blablabla into some community entertainment.

btw what happened to bunny's new clan? They still alive?
Thanks given by:
I'll stream the match
Thanks given by:
(13 Oct 12, 11:27AM)J0keR Wrote: Undead is just an arrogant person , always trying to denigrate people who doesn't agree with his way of thinking ..

then you clearly don't know me.
something tells me you're mad at me for other reasons, care to elaborate?

(12 Oct 12, 05:17PM)AtoMikK Wrote: This boy is always trolling here and on AC.
He doesn't deserve to have so much interest on him.

what are you doing right now?
Thanks given by:
Undead, you carry yourself as if you are (almost double your age) very maturely. I enjoyed reading this. Nightmare great questions dude, and Undead, great answers (cept 1) ;) I'm looking forward to more interyous <:)
Thanks given by:
I wouldn't call Undead arrogant; he's just really blunt when it comes to stating his opinion, and there's nothing wrong with that. I used to dislike him for it (and the fact that he seemed to have something against me for unexplainable reasons...) but eventually I got over it, because it's a stupid reason to hold a grudge.
Thanks given by:
(15 Oct 12, 01:04PM)VenteX Wrote: he's just really blunt when it comes to stating his opinion, and there's nothing wrong with that.
lookie vv:
Thanks given by:
(16 Oct 12, 12:27AM)Link Wrote:
(15 Oct 12, 01:04PM)VenteX Wrote: he's just really blunt when it comes to stating his opinion, and there's nothing wrong with that.
lookie vv:
Why do you even post?
Thanks given by: