What do you guys think of Brazilians?
Brazil in Assault Cube is a minority but in a matter of looking for trouble are most definitely.

I am Brazilian (unfortunately): (

What do you guys think of these guys?
Thanks given by:
(02 Oct 12, 08:11PM)#LuCiF3R# Wrote: Brazil in Assault Cube is a minority . . .

I thought they are the majority. Am I incorrect?
Thanks given by:
(02 Oct 12, 08:28PM)blueberry Wrote:
(02 Oct 12, 08:11PM)#LuCiF3R# Wrote: Brazil in Assault Cube is a minority . . .

I thought they are the majority. Am I incorrect?

I was 3 months without playing, When I played for 5 days until being banned accidentally. I can say that in early 2012 there were not many people speaking my language in AC
Thanks given by:
what do you guys think of pointless topics?
Thanks given by:
bunch of dicks
Thanks given by:
can't speak proper portuguese
Thanks given by:
They used to be a good football team, now they get beat off Mexico
Thanks given by:
(02 Oct 12, 10:12PM)Hellspell Wrote: They used to be a good football team, now they get beat off Mexico
kkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
Truth. There was more Brazilian players. But after a string of abuses against Brazilians here in the forum, they were giving up.
Well, I'm not really focused on that. The forum has been self-destructive for all members. Currently the number of players, in general, has decreased considerably.
And this is the legacy of the current moderators. My opinion.
Thanks given by:
String of abuses against brazilians? What possibly could you be referring to?
Thanks given by:
some of them are pretty cool, but a lot of the ones such as EnTy and Plenas are just shits.
Thanks given by:
most are annoying but you can find a "teaspoonful" of brazilians that are alright
Thanks given by:
"All generalizations are false, including this one."

- Mark Twain
Thanks given by:
^Genception.
Thanks given by:
hax KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Thanks given by:
What do you guys think of Brazilians?
About? humm..

Where to start? ...
Brazil is at the forefront of one of the greatest innovations of recent years. A free and collaborative culture on the internet.
Brazilians spend more hours online than any other country. The Brazilians occupy prominent in social networking sites such as Facebook, MSN, thousands of Blogs, etc.. "Brazil is the most exciting at the moment to discuss free culture." Who says it is the American Lawrence Lessing, a two leading experts in digital law. Time: This guy is the creator and co-founder of Creative Commons ... (:
Brazil offers the world a guy named Marcelo Tosatti ... Read about it. :)
Brazil was the birthplace of the World Social Forum. You know what that is? - Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFaW5HUZSNg -
The Femen movement in Brazil saw a great support for the cause of women and against prejudice. - Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qltPAm_B3kg -
Wait ... The question is about what I think of Brazil in the game? Ahh yes. Brazil remains the best and most active players in the AC.
Thanks given by:
I know the ARG part of my nick, could get some of the 'younger/inmature' brasilian a lil' upset, so IMO there are only a few brasilian players that I find 'friendly' to me.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 1349232684176-386b0f3.gif]
Thanks given by:
I dont mind... nor do i particularly care if someone is brazilian.
Having said that, the only people who have ever 'hackused' me ingame have been brazilian. I hope thats coinidental.
Thanks given by:
(03 Oct 12, 10:14AM)MykeGregory Wrote: I hope thats coinidental.

hehe
Thanks given by:
why cant i see whats in the spolier tag?
Thanks given by:
the fact that Carlota Joaquina, our racist nymphomaniac queen, used to call us monkeys in the 1800s and now, such a long time from that, there's a gif portraying us, literally, as monkeys... it's just so nice. feels real good in my butt.
Thanks given by:
Forgive us.

Brazil is just a big farm.
The Brazilian people are just villagers with internet access. They delude themselves thinking they live a some kind of capitalist democracy... but it is just because they are bad with maths, and politically and economically alienated.
Brazil's GDP is about 2 trillion dollars, while the government budget is about 1,1 trillion dollars. We work half of the year just to pay taxes and support "farm's owners". The majority of these "farmers" come from the same aristocratic families, which rule the country since the beginning. They pretend to be kind to the villagers, but in fact, they are just looting us.

Basically, we are still in medieval times.

It is almost the same as a Jorge Amado's novel. :)
Thanks given by:
wb brahma
Thanks given by:
(02 Oct 12, 08:11PM)NaNuy Wrote: I am Brazilian (unfortunately): (
By this line I can say you are an <insert coin or insult here>. Why? I am Italian, I know how Italians are seen by foreigners: mafia, pizza, spaghetti, worst politics in the world, and all of this is partially true. But who cares? I'm proud of this (the fact I was born and raised in here), and I'd never change it. Be proud of what you are and where you are from.

(04 Oct 12, 03:06AM)Brahma Wrote: ...

Same for you... At least your national football team has won more World Cups than any other so far (5!) :D
Thanks given by:
It's just like with any other nationality to me: I have very little sympathy for the guys but, appreciate the ladies very much.
Thanks given by:
I find those who change their avatars to a constantly moving gif rather annoying...
Thanks given by:
I think the brazillians are allright as long as they don't cheat, ive had brazillians mad at me cause they were in a range ban. I offered to give them a deban pass, but they were like "UN BLACKLIST ME NOW" and some have actually banned AoW because of they were in range ban
Thanks given by:
I dislike Brazil Nuts.
Thanks given by:
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb.

:)
Thanks given by: