What do you guys think of Brazilians?
One's i've met in game are very easy to have a conversation with as long as you know the words filho da puta, porra, that kkk isn't as racist as it appears, and if you leave caps lock on. And if you don't believe me try it. The longest conversation I ever had in AC was with a Brazilian speaking Portuguese with the few words I have mentioned and by quoting words he kept saying.
Thanks given by:
In April 2009 the American south was banned from the server's overall game Combat Arms.
The official Nexon Reason was the lag that players from south america caused the servers but everyone knows that it was because of the numbers of hackers that Brazil possessed. First: The server was global. There was no reason to ban south america because of lag, Second: A player from south america was no different than a player who lived in Japan, so why were not they banned too?.
To not make it clear that Nexon was banishing south america causes of Brazilian hackers invented this note on lag and fucked our neighbors :).

In 2010 the Brazilian company of entertainment Level Up! with support from Nexon got a job to make the game Combat Arms return to Brazil, now the game would be entirely in Brazil in Portuguese then a game that would be cool would be entirely in Portuguese and all the players from my country :)

Well I forgot that it was Brazil.

Good in April 2010, the game returns to Brazil entirely in Portuguese, The first few weeks were calm but it was the first few months it was a tragedy.
Imagine you multiply 20X in the number of hackers who owns the assault cube.
the game when he completed his first back to Brazil in critical condition due to hackers and so if this problem was "controlled" because of the huge complaints from players, the pressure on the company Level Up! was very intense then they started taking providences.

The recently ended period of the second anniversary of the game in Brazil, the number of hackers in the game is still great but if you compare it to state that the game had reached at least a 6 month the current state of the game is quiet, If you tried playing 6 months ago you would not get on an online FPS but in hell.
The servers could not bear the number of hackers and fall, sometimes the situation was so critical that servers lost all signal and returned after a few hours.

Being banned from playing a game whose fault was the type of person that exists in your country is very bad.
Thanks given by:
(04 Oct 12, 07:26PM)NaNuy Wrote: In April 2009 the American south was banned from the server's overall game Combat Arms.
The official Nexon Reason was the lag that players from south america caused the servers but everyone knows that it was because of the numbers of hackers that Brazil possessed. First: The server was global. There was no reason to ban south america because of lag, Second: A player from south america was no different than a player who lived in Japan, so why were not they banned too?.
To not make it clear that Nexon was banishing south america causes of Brazilian hackers invented this note on lag and fucked our neighbors :).

In 2010 the Brazilian company of entertainment Level Up! with support from Nexon got a job to make the game Combat Arms return to Brazil, now the game would be entirely in Brazil in Portuguese then a game that would be cool would be entirely in Portuguese and all the players from my country :)

Well I forgot that it was Brazil.

Good in April 2010, the game returns to Brazil entirely in Portuguese, The first few weeks were calm but it was the first few months it was a tragedy.
Imagine you multiply 20X in the number of hackers who owns the assault cube.
the game when he completed his first back to Brazil in critical condition due to hackers and so if this problem was "controlled" because of the huge complaints from players, the pressure on the company Level Up! was very intense then they started taking providences.

The recently ended period of the second anniversary of the game in Brazil, the number of hackers in the game is still great but if you compare it to state that the game had reached at least a 6 month the current state of the game is quiet, If you tried playing 6 months ago you would not get on an online FPS but in hell.
The servers could not bear the number of hackers and fall, sometimes the situation was so critical that servers lost all signal and returned after a few hours.

Being banned from playing a game whose fault was the type of person that exists in your country is very bad.

The Brazilians are not paying for benefits in-Combat Arms-(Cash). It's a game that went wrong here. Combat Arms was not financially interesting for the company. That's the real reason.
However, besides your information is wrong, it does not supports u 4 the judge everyone through it.

In time: The next World Cup will be in Brazil. In my city, Porto Alegre, the company Coca Cola is sponsoring public spaces. The mascot Cup will be a "armadillo ball." Coca Cola has put a giant snowman in the city center. Symbol of capitalism. Capitalism yes, take publicos spaces and give big business, no! Never!. We only did what we had to do.
"Tatu-Bola" World Cup in Brazil is to much capitalist.
Thanks given by: