An Idea
1. Get 20 best assault cubers.
2. Put them in a non-lagging server on ac_desert dm.
3. ???
4. Profit
Thanks given by:
20-person dm? Sounds awful. Also, because AC doesn't have a ranking system, it's impossible to know who's the best.
Thanks given by:
Sounds like the Douzefest idea. Which was 20 men = one round of survivor. last man standing wins.
xD
Thanks given by:
Am i one of those 20?
If yes, good idea. If no, good idea.
XD
But I suggest fk_ballroom as map, a bit bigger, and no armor. Also less than 20, between 12 and 16, but perfect for 10 or so.
Win win.
I also have though for a long time Id love to see a twintowers megahill epic CTF clan match, a TKTF only nades !!!!LSS_Minimap Brasil, and a @camper only sniper or tosok clan match.
Go go go.
Thanks given by:
brilliant
Thanks given by:
(19 Sep 12, 10:11PM)MerCyKiL Wrote: 1. Get 20 best assault cubers.
2. Put them in a non-lagging server on ac_desert dm.
3. ???
4. Profit

glad I am not in those 20. Would be so boring. Lets play shotty :p
Thanks given by:
Whyisthisingeneral.
As Edward says, "more serious plz."
Thanks given by:
you're fucking idiots. this is general because it's badass. This is awesome because I'd rather eat strawberry dreamsicles than blueberry pie. This is epic because it's not BORING YOU STUPID MFKER. TDM and DM determine who is the best. CTF places a fked up yet shimmilicious second. You gotta frag someone to get the flag dont you?
Thanks given by:
Sounds good to me.
Thanks given by:
(20 Sep 12, 04:32AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Whyisthisingeneral.
Because it's related to AC.
Thanks given by:
you mean 0.93 AC ? ;)
Thanks given by:
My ass could be related to AC since when I play AC I am sitting on it. Should I do a thread about it? How many pillow etc etc?

(20 Sep 12, 06:25AM)MorganKell Wrote: you're fucking idiots. this is general because it's badass. This is awesome because I'd rather eat strawberry dreamsicles than blueberry pie. This is epic because it's not BORING YOU STUPID MFKER. TDM and DM determine who is the best. CTF places a fked up yet shimmilicious second. You gotta frag someone to get the flag dont you?

As always I do not understand what you say and my translator do not really help me so I am going to ignore the major part of your post.

The only thing I would say to my defence (since you called me an idiot and a stupid motherfucker) is that you should play CM more often. This is really different than pubs. You can play on desert DM against 19 noobs but not against 19 good players. It will be too messy : too many people with too many spawn in such a small map. That will be incredibly boring to spectate and to play (players wont even be able to stay alive more than 10 seconds).

And TDM do not determine who is the best. I have spectated a match (rC against legacy) in a TDM mines and that was the most annoying thing I have ever spect (no offence to both team who are both really skilled). The first kill have been made after 5 minutes and the winner got something like 32 kills at the end. We cant even say that the best team win, they just have the best side. Maybe they were better but this TDM mean nothing. If camping, kevlar whoring, nade spamming and AR pre shooting is pro then I am glad to be a noob :p

If I may ...
Thanks given by:
Edward,

please dont speak to MK like that. It will not work :P
Thanks given by:
[Image: tumblr_libtcwvdSY1qbukmmo1_500.gif]
Thanks given by:
That's a nice ... gif, you got there.
IfyouknowwhatImeme.
Thanks given by:
(20 Sep 12, 06:25AM)MorganKell Wrote: words of awesome

:D fuckin right

Edward Wrote:random grammatically incorrect banter

its an idea. if you don't like it, stay out. after reading some of your other posts in other threads, i have concluded the only thing you bring to discussions is your incessant bitching

besides. you're not even good enough to be in the top 20 by any standard. so why are you concerned?
[Image: trollfacetrollface.png]
Thanks given by:
Hey this is a public forum and I can say what I want where I want. You post something, so you are waiting for feed back and opinions right?
I give you mine. If you only want people to say "yes you are the best and your ideas are awesome", then I think you are going to be disappointed. We do not all think the same things. Poor little kid who only want people to be nice with him when he posts some random shit. In my previous post I was kinda polite and I tried to explain myself. Now you are trolling me...

If I am here it is because I wanted to be part of the AC community and because I wanted to contribute and say my view in some threads like ideas or the balance discussion.. You are right and I was wrong. Nobody cares about what I think in those thread and the AC community is not here. I do not understand what you mean about "incessant bitching" but I just say what I think and it seems that you dislike those kind of guy so ... yeah.

(22 Sep 12, 06:55AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: besides. you're not even good enough to be in the top 20 by any standard. so why are you concerned?

hahahaha he is trolling me right? Maybe flamming right? Give this noob some warning points plz. Maybe I am not in the top 20 but you are not even in the top 100. so why are you concerned?

PS : wow your English is better than mine? You are such an awesome guy.
Thanks given by:
(22 Sep 12, 12:12PM)Edward Wrote:
(22 Sep 12, 06:55AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: besides. you're not even good enough to be in the top 20 by any standard. so why are you concerned?

hahahaha he is trolling me right? Maybe flamming right? Give this noob some warning points plz. Maybe I am not in the top 20 but you are not even in the top 100. so why are you concerned?

PS : wow your English is better than mine? You are such an awesome guy.
We won't give him warning points, because he's right.
[Image: lolz_men_by_stalkersdxx-d4tr1up.png]
Thanks given by:
I await a thread about Edward's ass.
Thanks given by:
(20 Sep 12, 06:25AM)MorganKell Wrote: This is awesome because I'd rather eat strawberry dreamsicles than blueberry pie.

zing
Thanks given by:
5. Be civil and show respect to other users on the forums. Keep personal attacks and other types of flaming off of this forum.
22. Do not chastise newbies. See also rule #5.

report sent. warn yourself.
Thanks given by:
Edward grow up please.
Thanks given by:
shotgun
Thanks given by:
20 in desert 4 :D DM
Thanks given by:
[Image: 3r0wwz.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(22 Sep 12, 04:27PM)Edward Wrote: 5. Be civil and show respect to other users on the forums. Keep personal attacks and other types of flaming off of this forum.
22. Do not chastise newbies. See also rule #5.

report sent. warn yourself.
Edward, as far as I can see in your profile, you're 20 years old, just like me. How on Earth do you retain these posts 'personal attacks' or whatever? Are you serious? Grow the fu**ing up, just laugh about it...
Thanks given by: