Black Mesa Source
Who else is playing it? What are your thoughts thus far? Has it been worth the wait? :D

Discuss!
Thanks given by:
Downloaded, haven't played it yet. Menu is pretty though.
Looking at the screenshots (always a great indicator of gameplay), it looks like it could be a rather new experience and very much worth the wait.
Unfortunately, homework apparently matters and my doing it is required.
Thanks given by:
(16 Sep 12, 01:01PM)Frogulis Wrote: Menu is pretty though.
10 OUT OF 10! :P
Thanks given by:
(17 Sep 12, 08:37AM)Orynge Wrote:
(16 Sep 12, 01:01PM)Frogulis Wrote: Menu is pretty though.
10 OUT OF 10! :P

i say 3 outta 10 iv played waaay better smaller under 60 mb games this one is the worst i say digtial paintball 2 is 10 outta 10 its under 60mb runs perfect on my compaq laptop and its fun and its one shot one kill in all servers thats what i like
Thanks given by:
(17 Sep 12, 08:34PM)djnois3 Wrote: i say 3 outta 10 iv played waaay better smaller under 60 mb games this one is the worst i say digtial paintball 2 is 10 outta 10 its under 60mb runs perfect on my compaq laptop and its fun and its one shot one kill in all servers thats what i like

Did you read what this thread was actually talking about?
Thanks given by:
Oh ya. Love that OSOK.
Thanks given by:
Not a fan of Half life.
Thanks given by:
I liked better HF1 over HF2, I think I didnt even finish the second one, but I will give this one a try for sure...
Will it work if I have Portal 1? Or do I need HL2? I also have Garys Mod, so, waddya think?
Thanks given by:
(17 Sep 12, 09:05PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: I liked better HF1 over HF2, I think I didnt even finish the second one, but I will give this one a try for sure...
Will it work if I have Portal 1? Or do I need HL2? I also have Garys Mod, so, waddya think?

You need the Source SDK (which is free now), so yeah it will work.
Thanks given by:
COooooool thx Aekom I didnt know what SDK ment!
Thanks given by:
yusyusyusyus. I gotta say, well done Black Mesa Team.
Thanks given by:
Ok, I got an update!

Quote:Make sure you have the 2007 Source SDK installed, which is freely available on Steam. Click the dropdown next to the search bar, click “Tools,” and select the SDK. Restart your computer after it’s installed.

Here is where I downloaded it, with no problems ATM.

http://www.gamefront.com/black-mesa-is-l...d-it-here/

Enjoy!
Thanks given by:
If you have a source game, you don't need to download the SDK.

Freeman
Thanks given by:
(18 Sep 12, 07:05PM)Bullpup Wrote: If you have a source game, you don't need to download the SDK.
Only if you have the Orange Box version of the Source engine. If you had any earlier version, i.e. Counter-Strike: Source's version, you would. I downloaded the Source SDK just for the fuck of it. XD
Thanks given by: