I HAVE A DREAM
This is a game.
Since when did games take skill?
Simply just a mashing of buttons does the trick.
Thanks given by:
(16 Sep 12, 04:43PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: Spoken like someone who cannot use it as a pro weapon lol....

With all due respect, I know shotgun is fine for public servers, but it just isn't viable if you're playing at a competitive level. Except on maps like mines, I can probably name one, maybe two shotgunners who are actually effective vs a team of automatic weapon users or coordinated snipers.
Thanks given by:
I use it very well and own many players using all kinds of weapons, and I also play just as effectively with all the other weapons, my fav is actually carbine because it is difficult to use but that does not make it superior to the other weapons infact quite the oposite. It also does not mean those that choose to use it are superior once again the its the other way around as they have chosen to use an inferior weapon duh!!

People have the right to use whatever weapon they wish whenever they wish to use it, those that complain about it all the time should go play something else. no one is breaking any rules so give it a rest...
Thanks given by:
You're taking what I'm saying a completely different way. The shotgun is fine for your style of play, but if you were constantly playing clanmatches or 1v1s against decent teams/players and not just public servers, you'd understand my point, it's very underpowered.

All I'll say is that those who use an underpowered weapon and do well with it are usually more skilled, since they've yielded the same, if not higher results with a worse weapon. Plus I never said "you can't use this weapon". I'm just saying you shouldn't realistically if you want to compete in clanmatches or tournaments.

As I said in the earlier post though;
(16 Sep 12, 06:51PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: The shotgun is fine for your style of play
which isn't meant as an insult, it just means for public servers the shotgun is very powerful, thus why so many people feel the need to use it (which makes the game boring if everyone does), hence why I rarely play public servers.
Thanks given by: