I HAVE A DREAM
To enter a pub without being jumped on by 30 shotguns.

Come on people, really.
Thanks given by:
You still play this game? Go back to 0.93 ;D
Thanks given by:
Akimbo shotguns? O.O
Thanks given by:
martin luther king jr. of ac
Thanks given by:
*wonders if this dramatization is brought to us by Kleenex*
Thanks given by:
polar you're my favourite
Thanks given by:
ty 4share, shotgun is pro
Thanks given by:
Go to a different pub.
Thanks given by:
I believe in ur dream
Thanks given by:
inb4 using shotguns is racist
Thanks given by:
(16 Sep 12, 02:57AM)Link Wrote: inb4 using shotguns is racist
._.'
[Image: what-is-this-i-dont-even-spiderman.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(16 Sep 12, 02:59AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:
._.'
LOL

I meant that Polar was intending that.
Thanks given by:
(16 Sep 12, 03:59AM)Link Wrote:
(16 Sep 12, 02:59AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:
._.'
LOL

I meant that Polar was intending that.
He meant you went full retard.
Thanks given by:
you never go full retard
Thanks given by:
feel free to use my binds:

bind X "say What happened to the shitgun non-proliferation treaty of 2009?"
bind X "say 9 out of 10 noobs prefer the shotgun. The other one didn't know how to change weapons."

i only use them when i get splattered. it would get ridiculous/spammy if it was every time i got fragged by a shotgun.
Thanks given by:
Added to default scripts.

But only until the shotgun is rebalanced (imminent - don't lose hope, PolarHedgehog!).
Thanks given by:
I HAVE A DREAM

Thanks given by:
Shotguns are easy to deal with it just takes skill, if you are unable to beat players in pubs using this weapon please post a list of the weapons you would like everyone to use so we can come down to your skill level and offer you an enjoyable game :)

Love that song Kiwi :)
Thanks given by:
(15 Sep 12, 10:05PM)PolarHedgehog Wrote: To enter a pub without being jumped on by 30 shotguns.

Come on people, really.

they aren't really dangerous, i can get easily ratio 10+
Thanks given by:
polar play sniper@camper pubs where everyone is camping with snipers :)
Thanks given by:
(16 Sep 12, 10:34AM)DES|Anderson Wrote: Shotguns are easy to deal with it just takes skill, if you are unable to beat players in pubs using this weapon please post a list of the weapons you would like everyone to use so we can come down to your skill level and offer you an enjoyable game :)

Don't put words into my mouth. I meant that it gets boring and repetitive when 7/10 of the players use the same weapon.
Thanks given by:
Yea I get bored with no skill players constantly moaning about shotguns, grow a set and play better then it will not be a problem...
Thanks given by:
Shotguns are actually very weak in matches, in public servers they're just annoying because half the players will use them and it just becomes boring.

So I get what PolarHedgehog is saying, more players should learn to use different weapons, the shotgun takes literally no skill at all to be effective with and that's sadly what's made the gun popular.
Thanks given by:
(16 Sep 12, 01:22PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: Shotguns are actually very weak in matches, in public servers they're just annoying because half the players will use them and it just becomes boring.

So I get what PolarHedgehog is saying, more players should learn to use different weapons, the shotgun takes literally no skill at all to be effective with and that's sadly what's made the gun popular.

Well. I have made and inter with a guy named "polk" (vault I think) and he was playing shotgun. He was against two really good players and was owning even with the shotgun. Personally, I will not be able to play shotgun as good as him. It is really really hard to play shotgun against good players and you need to be very accurate and fast when you switch to pistol/knife. You need to be very skilled to own with the shotgun. Every random noob can own with AR. But shotgun is pro.

Yay another useless thread.
Thanks given by:
(16 Sep 12, 02:22PM)Edward Wrote: Yay another useless thread.
Yay another useless post.
Thanks given by:
if this thread is useless, thus my post is useless yes. but i am trying to explain why shotgun is pro. go play carbine in pubs plz
Thanks given by:
If servers set a max number of SG per team...

Great post, great lulz, keep em coming!
Thanks given by:
(16 Sep 12, 02:29PM)Edward Wrote: if this thread is useless, thus my post is useless yes. but i am trying to explain why shotgun is pro. go play carbine in pubs plz

go eat some baguette at the boulangerie pl0x
Thanks given by:
Shotgun's spread is too high - it isn't a pro gun, it's too random.

You mentioned earlier "any random noob can own with AR", again this is untrue because spread is too high - nobody can own with it because spread is too random, but you're right it becomes easy to compete. I don't consider the smg a pro gun either, as you have much less recoil to deal with. Sniper and carbine are the only two hard weapons to master, and I'd love to see more carbine and sniper players on public servers (I myself usually only play carbine on public servers, just because nobody else does).
Thanks given by:
Spoken like someone who cannot use it as a pro weapon lol....
Thanks given by: