are you voting for obama or rommney????

obama got osama remember that peopleee

11 years later stuff is getting done

{EH?}_DJNOIS3!!
Thanks given by:
i'm voting for mitt romney

said james "hitler did nothing wrong" gryffindor99
Thanks given by:
I'm a Democrat, and the sky isn't falling, and I'm richer now than I was four years ago. Obama is my vote. Forward.
Thanks given by:
Obama.

If i could vote, this would be the reason why (4 years old)
Thanks given by:
[Image: db0ae347972c6a290a03b3e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Obama, mainly because I'm scared of mormons.
Thanks given by:
Undead is not even in America.

And I'm republican supporting democrat views. Obama.
Thanks given by:
I don't vote because I stopped caring, but if I was going to I would vote for Obama.

Theres nothing that Romney can do better, so why change.

Quote:obama got osama remember that peopleee

Not true really, a US Navy Seals team got Osama. I imagine the investigation leading up to locating the courier started long before Obama was in office.
Thanks given by:
^still had to "okay" the mission into another country without telling them. Grapefruits.
Thanks given by:
If I was American I would vote for the mormon. Maybe he could share with me his money and his wife if they are sexy enough
Thanks given by:
Voting for a person because he was behind the killing of a terrorist... Only in America.
Thanks given by:
(12 Sep 12, 05:02PM)Undead Wrote: said james "hitler did nothing wrong" gryffindor99

+1
Thanks given by:
(12 Sep 12, 09:18PM)Edward Wrote: If I was American I would vote for the mormon. Maybe he could share with me his money and his wife if they are sexy enough

I don't know if your reference to his wife was "they" instead of "she" because you think he has multiple wives, but just in case... Just so you you know, there are the LDS Mormons, and there are the Fundamentalist Mormons, whom still practice polygyny. I was a Mormon (LDS) for many years. I never believed in any of it honestly, just joined because my wife at the time was Mormon. Though I must say that there is at least that one big difference between the two "cults". But like what was said on South Park... They might have retarded beliefs, but they are loving and kind, and generally speaking good people. In the end thats all that matters, IMHO.

I would vote for Mitt too. Obama is a straight up tard quite frankly. But I don't vote. Again I reference South Park in saying.... It's basically just a choice between a Douche and a Turd Sandwich. At least this time one of them SEEMS like a decent person.
Thanks given by:
(12 Sep 12, 11:12PM)Boomhauer Wrote: least this time one of them SEEMS like a decent person.
That's what people thought when Bush was a candidate.
Thanks given by:
(12 Sep 12, 11:39PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: That's what people thought when Bush was a candidate.
Yeah, the first time maybe, but I still don't get why he got a second term. Any explanations?
Thanks given by:
(12 Sep 12, 11:39PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote:
(12 Sep 12, 11:12PM)Boomhauer Wrote: least this time one of them SEEMS like a decent person.
That's what people thought when Bush was a candidate.

I think Bush was a decent president personally.

(12 Sep 12, 11:47PM)tempest Wrote: Yeah, the first time maybe, but I still don't get why he got a second term. Any explanations?

Because he deserved it. Bush gets a bad rap just like every former president that is still living. When he dies suddenly everyone will realize that they disliked him for little or no valid reason.
Thanks given by:
(12 Sep 12, 11:47PM)tempest Wrote:
(12 Sep 12, 11:39PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: That's what people thought when Bush was a candidate.
Yeah, the first time maybe, but I still don't get why he got a second term. Any explanations?

People thought Howard Dean was crazy after his 'yahhhhhhhhh', so he didn't get the nomination.
And John Kerry looks like Frankenstein to some people, and lots of Americans vote on looks.

@ Bush
http://www.bengarvey.com/2008/08/07/31-r...president/
Thanks given by:
(12 Sep 12, 11:58PM)Nightmare Wrote: ......and lots of Americans vote on looks.

lolwut?!?! What kind of dumbass unfounded bullshit thing is that to say? Are you not American? I would like to see proof of this outlandish statement. And please, no Whiteout Press BS.

Politics and religion in the same thread, I should have known better.
Thanks given by:
(13 Sep 12, 12:09AM)Boomhauer Wrote:
(12 Sep 12, 11:58PM)Nightmare Wrote: ......and lots of Americans vote on looks.
lolwut?!?!
Since I'm not allowed to use whiteout statistics, here's a view for the rest of the community of the last 5 elections. Coincedence 20 years in a row? Sure Clinton's re-election & Obama's historical rise were sure wins, but it could have swayed independent voters on the rest.
Edit: For Non-Americans who don't follow the U.S closely, the one on the left has won each of these.

Thanks given by:
Lol. Politics in a gaming thread. Oplz.
Neither.
Gotta go Green Party.
http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/zs...sidential/

har har.
Thanks given by:
(12 Sep 12, 11:55PM)Boomhauer Wrote: I think Bush was a decent president personally.

Thanks given by:
Still, looking at the pictures I don't know what the point you are trying to prove is. I am not a good judge of looks when it comes to men.... because honestly I would have no idea how to go about judging. What about their looks affected the votes? They all look like a bunch of stuff-shirts to me. Are you saying that the winners of the last five elections featured more attractive men? Roughly 50% of the American population is female, and estimated about 2-4% gay men. about 2-4% gay women. So if everyone that voted for the election winner was straight female or gay men, I guess there is a chance your theory might have some validity. But I would assume that is not the case. I would bet plenty of straight men voted for them too. Yea, i don't get your point.

*And, yes Misty... Bush was and still is easy to make fun of :P He's not that bright. But that doesn't mean he wasn't a good president.

*EDIT* If the presidents were chosen on looks, I would think Hillary would have beat Obama. BAHAHA
Thanks given by:
http://www.koreus.com/embed/bush-chaussu...e-iraquien
Thanks given by:
stop this shit about me liking hitler, i hate hitler, and i hope romney wins
Thanks given by:
Called Bush 'not that bright' and Obama a 'straight up tard'.
Should be nicer to Harvard Graduates. :'(

On Topic & my last post on this thread for at least tonight to not be too spammy.
[Image: Obama-forward-84776349199.png]
Thanks given by:
I don't see how a man can seem like a decent person when he wants to continue denying equal rights to all on religious reasons. I'm speaking of course about marriage equality. The typical arguments mitt has given to defend his stance consist of (loosely) "oh it's been the definition of marriage in the past" doesn't even come close to justifying this belief for the majority of American. For personal reasons, sure.

Not to say people don't agree with him and I'm sure there are many Americans that do. However, I personally do not want someone making decisions for a large population based on pseudo-moral religious grounds.

Between both the idiots, I think Obama is slightly more impartial than Mitt and this can be seen by what they say. But then again, who can believe any politician?
Thanks given by:
Obama all the way!
Thanks given by:
mitt be removing all laic school systems off the face of the earth.
Thanks given by:
jg99 you're 13, you can't vote, what the fuck are you talking about
Thanks given by:
(12 Sep 12, 04:13PM)djnois3 Wrote: whos american???
You're not, why do you care?
Lol.
Thanks given by: