vote for obama???
I won't vote, I'm done with this country. I'm taking my ass back to Brazil next year. So I hope the Mormon guy wins, mainly cause I won't be around to see his nonsense.
Thanks given by:
(13 Sep 12, 03:13AM)Misty Wrote: jg99 you're 13, you can't vote, what the fuck are you talking about

(13 Sep 12, 01:16AM)Jg99 Wrote: and i hope romney wins
Thanks given by:
(13 Sep 12, 03:53AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote:
(13 Sep 12, 03:13AM)Misty Wrote: jg99 you're 13, you can't vote, what the fuck are you talking about

(13 Sep 12, 01:16AM)Jg99 Wrote: and i hope romney wins
+1

R_R for pres. No exceptions. He will save this country for the shitz.
Thanks given by:
"Just like the Bushes, Clinton and Obama
Just another talking head telling lies on teleprompters"

Ron Paul ftw
Thanks given by:
You need a president that cares more about what the people needs, than who's in bed with them, sexual orientation and/or racial discrimination of any kind it's just plain retarder.

Obama seems quite a nice guy, at least he knows how to spell America.

[Image: A-Better-America.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(12 Sep 12, 04:13PM)djnois3 Wrote: obama got osama remember that peopleee
So, you want to vote for Obama based purely on the fact that he told a group of US marines to kill one terrorist?

Also, as said before, voting Romney in power would be a massive step backwards for the US and the world.
Thanks given by:
(13 Sep 12, 06:01AM)pweaks Wrote: Ron Paul ftw

too bad hes fucking insane
Thanks given by:
Rick Perry 2012!
Thanks given by:
uh rick perry isnt running, neither is ron paul
Thanks given by:
(13 Sep 12, 02:05AM)Waffles Wrote: I don't see how a man can seem like a decent person when he wants to continue denying equal rights to all on religious reasons. I'm speaking of course about marriage equality. The typical arguments mitt has given to defend his stance consist of (loosely) "oh it's been the definition of marriage in the past" doesn't even come close to justifying this belief for the majority of American. For personal reasons, sure.

Not to say people don't agree with him and I'm sure there are many Americans that do. However, I personally do not want someone making decisions for a large population based on pseudo-moral religious grounds.

Between both the idiots, I think Obama is slightly more impartial than Mitt and this can be seen by what they say. But then again, who can believe any politician?

Believe it or not, I can tell you that LDS Mormons are a lot more likely to purposely do things which DO NOT agree with their religious beliefs than many other religious persons, if those things are for the good of the majority. I don't know about his views on gay marriage, but they are his views, and not necessarily based on his beliefs. I can tell you this because his church is in fact against gay marriage, but stresses the individual right to make up ones own mind. In other words, if he doesn't believe in gay marriage, it's his decision, and not necessarily related to his church. I am agnostic, and I don't LIKE gay marriage. I will not stand against it though, because I think everyone should be able to do whatever they want as long as it doesn't significantly adversely affect those around them. I also don't LIKE religion being related to politics. People are inherently born with a certain amount of morality and compassion, and that should be enough. But it isn't always, so I applaud people like Mitt, who try to go beyond to be a good person. It takes commitment to be a part of that church, so I see someone who holds himself to a strict set of morals. Thats not a bad thing. That doesn't mean he will try and make the entire nation the same way. What are you scared of?

[Image: image3014.png]
Thanks given by:
Why is it just about Obama vs Romney? If you go with the two major parties, you are getting the same thing no matter who you choose.
Thanks given by:
(13 Sep 12, 02:13PM)Jg99 Wrote: uh rick perry isnt running, neither is ron paul

..... how clever of you
Thanks given by:
Well, I know who these filho da putas would vote for:

That is the only reason anyone ever needs to not to vote for Romney.
Thanks given by:
More Love <3
Thanks given by:
Yall are idiots.. simple as that.
Thanks given by:
(13 Sep 12, 04:13PM)Lantry Wrote: Why is it just about Obama vs Romney? If you go with the two major parties, you are getting the same thing no matter who you choose.
It's kind of like in Mexico, you have to choose the least worse president. Basically the one that you think will fuck things up less :D
Thanks given by:
lol, "got osama". everyone outside USA knows that Twin Towers and all that shit was organized by bush in order to get in afghanistan/iraq/iran and get the oil tube. USA gave Osama the weapons, USA stuffed explosives in twin towers. And there no weapon of mass distruction in iraq, before USA arrived there. Now clearly you can consider USA army a weapon of mass destruction.

American presidents should better think about this:

[Image: usa-vs-europe.jpg]

[Image: EuropeVsUSA.jpg]

[Image: main_difference_beetween_europe_usa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(14 Sep 12, 11:37AM)YourSister Wrote: lol, "got osama". everyone outside USA knows that Twin Towers and all that shit was organized by bush in order to get in afghanistan/iraq/iran and get the oil tube.
Cool story bro. The reason why all these conspiracy theorists get all exited is because the way U.S. goverment is informing about these things. Just read about Roswell incident. If that would have happend for example in Germany, there would be no UFO conspiracy theories.
Thanks given by:
Go make some pizza.
Thanks given by:
Okay, if everyone here just writes in Rick Perry, we might have enough to win.
Thanks given by:
The money backs the talking head that can get the most crap past you.

In mid-1979, about the same time as the Soviet Union deployed troops into Afghanistan,
the United States began giving several hundred million dollars a year in aid to the Afghan Mujahideen to battle the Soviet Army in Operation Cyclone.
Along with native Afghan mujahideen were Muslim volunteers from other countries, popularly known as Afghan Arabs.

The most famous of the Afghan Arabs was Osama bin Laden
Thanks given by:
(12 Sep 12, 10:47PM)C4rma Wrote: Voting for a person because he was behind the killing of a terrorist... Only in America.

im canandian dude

(13 Sep 12, 01:17PM)Orynge Wrote:
(12 Sep 12, 04:13PM)djnois3 Wrote: obama got osama remember that peopleee
So, you want to vote for Obama based purely on the fact that he told a group of US marines to kill one terrorist?

Also, as said before, voting Romney in power would be a massive step backwards for the US and the world.

yeah bitch stfu obama all the waaay

obama got osama
Thanks given by:
http://videosift.com/video/Romney-Tells-...-A-Man-and
Thanks given by:
(13 Sep 12, 02:21AM)Andrez Wrote: Obama all the way!

:) good
Thanks given by:
Many Americans are so naive, why would anyone vote for Mitt Romney when he's really got no proper plan to restore American economy. Raise taxes for the middle class, tax cuts for the richest people who earns more than $1 000 000, rules and restrictions on marriage between same sex couples, turn healthcare into a voucher program, raise healthcare for seniors, and lot's of other stuff which I can't really understand.

Oh yes! And Russia is the number 1 enemy to the U.S.
Thanks given by:
(13 Sep 12, 01:38PM)gambino Wrote: Rick Perry 2012!

(15 Sep 12, 04:07AM)djnois3 Wrote: yeah bitch stfu obama all the waaay

obama got osama

howhighareyourightnowandifyouareornotrememberthisisntcodpleaseshutupwiththesillyness
Thanks given by:
(15 Sep 12, 04:09PM)pwnage{TyD} Wrote: Many Americans are so naive, why would anyone vote for Mitt Romney when he's really got no proper plan to restore American economy. Raise taxes for the middle class, tax cuts for the richest people who earns more than $1 000 000, rules and restrictions on marriage between same sex couples, turn healthcare into a voucher program, raise healthcare for seniors, and lot's of other stuff which I can't really understand.

Oh yes! And Russia is the number 1 enemy to the U.S.

<3 pwnage.
Thanks given by:
Lol why is this still open.
A canadian caring about American politics.
Cute.
Thanks given by:
Is it not enough that Mitt Romney is a Mormon and so are The Osmonds that the debate should end?
Thanks given by:
Can't really vote. Nor do I live in US. I'd vote for Obama, if I could, but I think that Romney is going to win. Why? Because Americans:
1. Vote republican
2. Republicans fuck everything up
3. Oh hey maybe democrats can fix it
4. Vote democrat
5. Permanently fix all the problems? Damnit democrats, that should be a 4 year job.
6. Vote republican again
Thanks given by: