To 'all' server nickname blacklist maintainers
Hello all.

This for anyone who specifically follows the {TyD} nickname blacklist in ensuring no fakes, etc.. We have no ties with {TyD}'s nickname blacklist as we have requested a removal, which was ignored..
So, I am asking for these server owners to either update, block, or remove any entries in the nickname blacklist relating to our clan {TBR} . Thank you.

Any updates can be found here:
http://ac-tbr-blacklist.forumotion.com/h...eblacklist
// ClanTag: {TBR}
// FullName: The Blood Rising
// ClanURL: http://thebloodrising.niceboards.net/
// Owner: DaRealRoky, Bloodsport, -Sticky-
blocki {TBR}
block TBR}
block {TBR
blocki THEBLOODRISING
accept {TBR}DaRealRoky
accept {TBR}Bloodsport
accept {TBR}-Sticky-
accept {TBR}Tiesto // inactive
accept {TBR}ReEsEs // inactive
accept {TBR}IguanaMoo
accept {TBR}Zeus // inactive
accept {TBR}MerCyKiL
accept {TBR}BHO
accept {TBR}CuppyCakes
Thanks given by:
(07 Sep 12, 04:08AM)Iguana Wrote: http://ac-tbr-blacklist.forumotion.com/h...eblacklist
Your whitelists are out of date as well. For some reason you have Pi_ members that joined after me on the whitelist even though I'm not on there.

Edit: I also just noticed you have blocki {TyD} on there. Perhaps that's why they're ignoring you :P
Thanks given by:
(07 Sep 12, 07:24AM)blueberry Wrote: Your whitelists are out of date...

This. Don't post a blacklist/whitelist that is years out of date. Yes years, at least one for a fact from my clan knowledge.

Quote:Edit: I also just noticed you have blocki {TyD} on there. Perhaps that's why they're ignoring you :P

This made me laugh pretty damn hard.
Thanks given by:
Interesting comments, I cant speak for any other clans and I would not want to but the DES entries are certainly not years out of date, as regards the TyD entries there is a comment there indicating that it can be discussed on their forum. It does not surprise me at all that they ignore you that is standard response from TyD when you say something they dont like.

I understand what you wanted to achieve by posting your whitelist and I will update my servers accordingly. It would help your cause if you updated the clan entries for others as there are some here who will jump on this and miss the point of what you are saying.
Thanks given by:
(07 Sep 12, 07:24AM)blueberry Wrote: For some reason you have Pi_ members that joined after me on the whitelist even though I'm not on there.
updated

Quote:This. Don't post a blacklist/whitelist that is years out of date. Yes years, at least one for a fact from my clan knowledge.
When i'm banned off tyd forums, i kinda tend not to go bother looking out for whitelist entries from any parts of their site..
Also, NZ isn't as updated on some clan whitelist entries, so i'm guessing the NZ site is years out of date too? And with that we could also say the same about TyD's wl eh?
They dont have some entries that NZ has, neither does NZ have some/as detailed entries as TyD..
But then again, no blacklist/whitelist is official, each of these lists expresses a shared hate/ like regarding the different entries on these lists, or as others view them as punishments and protections.

Anyways..
ty DES|Anderson
Thanks given by:
I think to be fair (I like both you clans equally, nice dudes on both sides), it should be mentioned that TBR has kept their "hack"usations against Bench, one of TyD's newer members.
So neither side is in the clear here. Somewhat immature argument, imo.
Thanks given by:
The TyD tag is blacklisted on our servers because of our view that Bench is a cheater. We have nothing against other TyD members and I think that most of them are fine players. However, we have strictly enforced this policy against other clans who recruited cheaters in the past and we see no reason to make an exception in this case.

Anyway, we couldn't care less about the TyD servers, we are just requesting that server owners who copy the TyD white-list do a proper update of our members.

Thanks.
Thanks given by:
*Sigh*
I know I'm going to make this thread offtopic but the flawed logic speaks for itself...
a) Do you have evidence?
Maybe. I know you brought it up before in some other thread (I think Bench's TOSOK guide, iirc).
b) If so, is it actual proof?
No. There has been no proof of him being a hacker, and if so, he has not been blacklisted. Feel free to make a thread about Bench like how the others made about FuRy, but until you actually get him blacklisted, this whole issue with TyD is just stupid.
Quote:We have nothing against other TyD members and I think that most of them are fine players.
If that's the case, then why would pwnage not change your WL or whatever it was?
If you BL the TyD tag, you're going against the whole clan, so you can't expect them to not react.
I respect you Blood, and I have no beef with you, but there are better ways to go about this.

Edit: Wow, I just checked your whitelist. You blocked ironzorg? Inb4 the B} tag ban.
Edit part 2: NZ blacklist is run by Randum afaik, not directly connected to TyD...
Thanks given by:
@Iguana: I provide a service and I provide it for free. However I don't monitor any of the forums I'm on 24/7 nor do I have the capacity to update / remove entries at any given time. Some of us (including me) are enjoying other parts of our lives besides AC.

I remember replying to your post specifically but as I'm very busy from time to time it's probably sunk on my todo list. Of course there can be other reasons as well, reasons I can't think of right now. By the way, yet again I'm online at IRC at least once per day but I've never had a request from you or someone in your clan about removing the WL off my system. Seems pretty strange to me that you're defending what you've done so far without even trying to communicate to me in other ways. Could mean you don't care or don't know how to, IDK.

@Bloodsport.
As for the so called "hacking incident" you have at this point presented zero proof to me. Yes, I know you have linked the demo in an IRC convo to me on the 20th of May, but that demo falls into the category wishy-washy. Meaning it's useless, and you're just using it to present your view of the case and deny people with authority (jamz) that has also looked at it and concluded it's cheat free.

Oh, another thing. I don't care about your servers either. In fact, I've never played at them. If I have I'm sure it must have been with the nickname "YOUgetAIDS", but that's another story..
Thanks given by:
(09 Sep 12, 04:20PM)pwnage{TyD} Wrote: @Iguana:
I remember replying to your post specifically but as I'm very busy from time to time it's probably sunk on my todo list. Of course there can be other reasons as well, reasons I can't think of right now. By the way, yet again I'm online at IRC at least once per day but I've never had a request from you or someone in your clan about removing the WL off my system. Seems pretty strange to me that you're defending what you've done so far without even trying to communicate to me in other ways. Could mean you don't care or don't know how to, IDK.
I don't think i'd want to look for other ways to communicate to you or other members after I've gotten one of these http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/790/tydban.png And yes that is a day or 2 after I made the request if u look at the date..
Thanks given by:
Since people clearly aren't getting the idea of the purpose of this thread, let me explain more clearly.

We are not here to discuss evidence against Bench. If someone wants to do that, they can request that the old thread on this be reopened.

We are not requesting Pwnage, or any other TyD member change their whitelist. They can ban whoever takes their fancy, as can we.

We are requesting that other server owners update their whitelist entries to include our newer members, or if that is too much trouble, to just remove the TBR whitelist section entirely from their configuration.

Please refrain from posting more spam here, and perhaps someone could close the thread since it has more than served its purpose.
Thanks given by:
The NZ clantag blacklist doesn't have anything to do with TyDs clantag blacklist.
Read this if you want your clan added to NZ's clantag blacklist.
Thanks given by:
Unbelieveable arogance on the part of TyD here, do you really think you are the only ones who "provide a service for free". I really do not care if the accusations are true or false as I read it that is not what this thread is about, it was a request for people to update their whitelist as the one put up by TyD was out of date.
As for the communication with Tyd I can tell you all from experience if they dont like you its a one way street, they delete posts from their forum (not for bad laungage or genuine reasons) they hand out forum bans for asking questions. Quite frankly they act like bullies, now I like most of TyD so I dont know where the crap comes from but I reconise the frustration of trying to talk to them when they dont want to listen.

Now just to set the record straight if they want to act like children and bully people thats up to them, they run the servers but they shouldnt come here acting like they give so much to AC when infact they run it like their own little fan club.

I must of missed the part where NZ was associated with TyD but as medusa says they are not the same, now I have updated my whitelists I think it would be great if others did the same and maybe gave a thought to using the whitelist/blacklist you currently get, there are alternatives one already mentioned is NZ. I have always found this to be very impartial and fair, another alternative would be BoB and I appologise if there are others i have not mentioned.
Thanks given by:

Couldn't resist. :)
Thanks given by: