2 Quality ~TgS~ Servers for AC
Our clan has now its own dedicated servers. The ~TgS~ Server can be found at regular list of server in-game. We have 2 servers, one private and the other public with 20 player slots! Both servers are on 24/7 full-time service ready for the starving AC gamer. Our servers are hosted on professional virtual private servers situated in UK London. Pings are more than suitable and entertaining for the hardcore AC gamer! Our servers are constantly customized and administrated on the go. Moreover, these servers are hit-reg fixed!

See you in our server!

Typically, we have also setup URL redirect for the server to manually join via connect whenever the user needs to. You can go as follows:

For our 20 player public server:

/connect tgs.aa.am 8888

For our 8 player private server:

/connect tgs.aa.am 5555 match

This information is also present on our clan thread, but I felt there is a necessity to post it here as 2 new servers from which AC gamers can benefit.
Thanks given by:
Nice, thanks. :)
What is the maprot for the pub? ;)
Thanks given by:
I used the maprot generator for ease of use. Do comment or give suggestions on this maprot.
Thanks given by:
Are they hit-reg fixed?
Thanks given by:
elite, i have a better maprot generator made by [SODA]___ME___ in VB6, If you have Linux, u can use wine :)
Good luck!! I also host my servers on a VPS, but i host in USA.
Thanks given by:
Yes Jg we know all about your VPS servers. But Rolfcopter i believe that the server is hit-reg fixed, although we've never discussed or tested this purely because the matter never came up. I'll ask elite asap or he can reply before i get to him.
Thanks given by:
After I have seen your question Roflcopter, I started working on implementing the fix. After an hour or so of continuous work, I was able to implement it. Now our servers are hit-reg fixed. Thanks for your indirect suggestion, Roflcopter. :)
Thanks given by:
Ggg
Thanks given by: