Where do you report servers?
I was wondering where do you report servers? I would like to report Avigails their IP is I believe 89.245.192.1.
Thanks given by:
what did they do
Thanks given by:
Bans people for no reason and Racist. I doubt I'm the first one to report them.
Thanks given by:
dude u were gema killing probably
Thanks given by:
Please someone make a sub forum called "CRY" there people could post all the fredrik threads and "i got banned - REPORT BAN PLEASE" threads.

Dude who gives a crap just pick another server...or stop killing if you see people just jumping around like frogs.
Unless you were trolling the gema players....
come and try that on me i wont ban you.
Thanks given by:
Lol, avigails, almost always an admin present and run by the legendary Dietrich! I know, I baptized the shit!
Maybe, GaylordFaggyPants, if you had a less offensive name people would care a bit in the forums, and god knows what u did in game.
Even if it was the complete opposite of gema killing (Do u know what that is?), just press F9 in the serverlist to see server owner contact info and get in touch with him, and tell him your troubles.
Anyway, I hope you dont follow Sarins advice, cause you dont want to get in trouble XD XD (jk)
See ya in game!
Thanks given by:
(03 Sep 12, 08:23PM)Sarin Wrote: Please someone make a sub forum called "CRY" there people could post all the fredrik threads and "i got banned - REPORT BAN PLEASE" threads.

Dude who gives a crap just pick another server...or stop killing if you see people just jumping around like frogs.
Unless you were trolling the gema players....
come and try that on me i wont ban you.
Thanks given by:
lmao
Thanks given by:
gema fragfest FTW XD
Thanks given by:
rofl you fucking kidding us? gema = no kills lol
Thanks given by:
I have admin i kill all i want >:D
Thanks given by:
(04 Sep 12, 05:23PM)ChO Wrote: I have admin i kill all i want >:D
Doesn't prevent you from a BL entry :>
Thanks given by:
BL entry for killing...?
Thanks given by:
(04 Sep 12, 11:19PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: BL entry for killing...?

killing is very annoying in gema (for noobs like me who have difficulties to finish the gema) so some server use lua scripts with auto ban and auto bl (gemakiller detected).

edit : I think (or something like that)
Thanks given by:
Jamz no likes autokick! its a NONO!
Server bye bye

Better look at the killers as another obstacle you must pass.
Kill them or get away from spawn before they kill you...
It will make you play better.
Thanks given by:
GaylordFaggyPants I dont think they were racist but rather, sexist perhaps, GaylordFaggyPants?
Thanks given by:
(05 Sep 12, 09:37PM)|HP| Wrote: Jamz no likes autokick! its a NONO!
Server bye bye

I do not think many servers are CBL for using autokick. Is it? That would suck.
Thanks given by:
Servers that autokick for killing (such as some gema servers) can be removed from the MS. Modifications to the servers are allowed, as long as they don't affect gameplay. Obviously autokick for killing is a gameplay changer.

CBL is not the right term to use there, CBL blocks clients from talking with the MS. There is another ban list for the servers that prevents them from registering.
Thanks given by:
thanks for correcting me.

btw no difference between a server with autokick in lua and someone using the autogemakick with admin on his server. Blacklisting a server with autokick is kind of useless hypocritical considering that.
Thanks given by:
Feel free to report servers where the admin uses autogemakick.
Thanks given by: