Lol yes but i dont think a 12 year old can type like me though lol
Thanks given by:
that's true, you're a very special person <3
Thanks given by:
Jg deserves a medal.
Thanks given by:
in maturity
Thanks given by:
(29 Aug 12, 05:04AM)Jg99 Wrote: I'm about 70-80WPM!!!!!!!!! and im only 12! cause ive used computer for 4 years and i memorized the keyboard
my wpm(its usually around 120, not sure why i got so high on that one) hasn't changed since i was 12(im 16). don't get too happy
Thanks given by:
[Image: screenshot20120828at105.png] (No errors)
Leggo. I felt like I was typing slowly as fuck though so I'll probably redo this.
Thanks given by:
(29 Aug 12, 04:31AM)Waffles Wrote: less time typing, more time saving children, hop to it
Maybe you could try to understand better what my posts were about, I think you didnt :( . But I get your point, you dont like me...

@Jack.is Thank you my friend!!!!!! Awesome link, but strange indeed with Google translate!
I think I did better, but I dont know cause it says cpm, which I dont understand:
Your speed: 230 cpm
(Note that Spanish has accents á é í ó ú which is difficult to do, as it was with english´s ´)

@ALL now this is what I got doing it with the tip of my penis, and pressing the space bar with my balls:
Your speed: over 9000 wpm
Beat it!
XD
Thanks given by:
it's not that i don't like you. I just don't like your logic. your arguments go something like "a man dies, fuck him because other people are dead." just doesn't make too much sense. my wpm is 70 because my mouse hand can't type worth a damn. RR had a shell script that tested reaction times with typing. you all should bug him about that.
Thanks given by:
"my mouse* hand can't type worth a damn." -waffles

You spelled fap wrong again.

I love You.

[Image: TyHXb.jpg]
Thanks given by: