New Clan - Rising Cubers
EDIT: he did as i said and it's all fine now. ty rofl for the discussions. this thread can be shut if needed now. :)
Thanks given by:
http://cubers45.xobor.de/t510f19-oNe.html lol rofl xD gl .rC|
Thanks given by:
luck there is no need to post that
Thanks given by:
sorry
Thanks given by:
[Image: how-could-you-thumb.jpg]
Thanks given by:
what are you pointing out luck, oNe losing a lot and not posting or 45 not posting all of there losses
Thanks given by:
(11 Sep 12, 06:10PM)Edward Wrote:
(11 Sep 12, 03:29PM)ShieldyBear Wrote: No clans post all their loses... none

AOD did. maybe some others like SA do it too.

FD* posts every single round played. We have more than 1500 screenshots posted ( http://fd.tc/?path=war ). Nowadays, we are getting all the screenshots missing to post them properly (high quality resolution). If there are screenshots that you have and we don't, please send them to us. We will happily post them. We don't have anything to hide.

BTW, sorry for the off topic comment but ...
Thanks given by:
soz I forgot FD :p
Thanks given by:

So true, Shieldy.

Good luck guys. Don't let Marti die too often. Now u have to keep his ass alive ;). <3
Thanks given by:
Ok FD, let me make that more generalised, the majority of clans do no post all their matches, maybe 1-2 clans do, but it makes me point all the same
Thanks given by:
From now on every game that I am in I will post as a loss or win, not saying my team-mates will do that aswell but it is annoying with teams that do that in general~. We just don't post in general but I'll start changing that for the 10's of 1000's of people that read the oNe website.
Thanks given by:
(12 Sep 12, 07:33AM)RAMPAGE Wrote: Good luck guys. Don't let Marti die too often. Now u have to keep his ass alive ;). <3

They are training this :)
Thanks given by: