New Clan - Rising Cubers
(25 Aug 12, 04:18PM)kaz Wrote: i think i heard that before but with a different clan :3
Ohey you too \:D
Thanks given by:
GL :)
Thanks given by:
Good luck. I love you Vanquish
Thanks given by:
(25 Aug 12, 04:18PM)kaz Wrote: i think i heard that before but with a different clan :3

I don't recall ever saying that in either instance, but I'm not dragging it up in public - if someone actually wants to know why I left either clan they can PM me. Otherwise I'd appreciate the thread being kept clean of comments like this.

(25 Aug 12, 04:33PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Hahahahahahah Fucking sweet!
Sweet looking page.
Sweet looking roster.
Sweet looking future.
Sweet looking asses XD (vanqs hair XD).
Good luck biatches!

The power of Redken Ultra Soft conditioner, my friend.

(25 Aug 12, 07:49PM)Mai Mee Tur Wrote: Good luck. I love you Vanquish

Ily2 man, thanks. :D

Thanks everyone else for their comments. We hope to be as successful as we can.
Thanks given by:
vanquish y u no just join aow

gl
Thanks given by:
Jg y u no join rC
Thanks given by:
Mystered y u no join dyH
Thanks given by:
mystered 1. i have aow clan, 2. i dont like cm's
Thanks given by:
Well, Jaygee, I suggest training up yer clan if you ever hope to win Vansquishy's little heart.
Thanks given by:
whopxer i wanted to for a match but rC was too scared by me so they did not want :D
Thanks given by:
gl guys
Thanks given by:
Goodies hf
Thanks given by:
Good luck !!
Thanks given by:
good luck, didn't like the forum's design that much but the main page looks great.
Thanks given by:
ALL HAIL THE REVOLUTION

ALL HAIL THE RISING

GLORIOUS REPUBLIC OF CUBE
Thanks given by: Marti
.rC|DarkKnight gogogo
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOJ4hpU8gul7qkjAvxBbe...c1lCXQ&t=1]
Thanks given by:
Good luck, hope yo see some of you guys in game :D
Thanks given by:
Good luck guys...
xD
Thanks given by:
good luck
Thanks given by:
Good Luck!
Thanks given by:
Disappointed to see you've become another team that doesn't post losses. You posted an inter we played as legacy (with a player who you knew was not legacy) but previously refused to post the two other losses because "legacy isn't a clan" or "Xemi was playing and he's only trial". The fact Xemi was still trial didn't matter when posting your win though.

21 wins and 2 losses? I know we've beaten you at least 5 times as legacy or oNe.
Thanks given by:
No clans post all their loses... none
Thanks given by:
Games with applicants aren't formal matches. I know Xemi (who was trial at the time) and Marti lost 2-0 to w00p but they didn't post it. We can't force people to post, it's just encouraged. We should really have a subforum for inter-type games so we can avoid this sort of criticism.
Thanks given by:
(11 Sep 12, 03:29PM)ShieldyBear Wrote: No clans post all their loses... none

True, but this level of bias is beyond most clans and deserves to be called out.

(11 Sep 12, 03:32PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: Games with applicants aren't formal matches. I know Xemi (who was trial at the time) and Marti lost 2-0 to w00p but they didn't post it. We can't force people to post, it's just encouraged. We should really have a subforum for inter-type games so we can avoid this sort of criticism.

Either post games with applicants or don't. Don't selectively post games with applicants that you win. That's what I'm attacking.

Also what's your defense, as a team, for posting an inter when you don't even post games with applicants?
Thanks given by:
Important fact: your team hasn't lost a single match in five months.

Proof: http://one.zeelot.webfactional.com/forum...orum_id=50

EDIT:
(11 Sep 12, 03:32PM)Roflcopter Wrote:
(11 Sep 12, 03:32PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: Games with applicants aren't formal matches. I know Xemi (who was trial at the time) and Marti lost 2-0 to w00p but they didn't post it. We can't force people to post, it's just encouraged. We should really have a subforum for inter-type games so we can avoid this sort of criticism.

Either post games with applicants or don't. Don't selectively post games with applicants that you win. That's what I'm attacking.
Also what's your defense, as a team, for posting an inter when you don't even post games with applicants?

Simply this: if an APPLICANT isn't part of our TEAM, then it isn't a TEAM v TEAM match, it's an inter. If an applicant gets to trial stage, we post the win/loss, as we did vs LC. We're happy to post it, as he was trial. The games we played with you (when you lost outpost 4-0, and when we lost 2-1 to you) were inters as Xemi was not trial then. We can post them - but in a separate inter section, as they aren't clanmatches.

Mods plz lock this thread, Larry talks to our team daily on teamspeak and his flaming was unneeded here, if he has a problem with the way we run our clan he is free to tell us himself. thx.
Thanks given by:
(11 Sep 12, 03:37PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: Important fact: your team hasn't lost a single match in five months.

lol, that escalated quickly
Thanks given by:
This was fun, this was a fun time
Thanks given by:
[Image: star_trek_-_in_before_the_lock_gif.gif]
Thanks given by:
(11 Sep 12, 03:29PM)ShieldyBear Wrote: No clans post all their loses... none

AOD did. maybe some others like SA do it too.
Thanks given by:
(11 Sep 12, 03:37PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: Important fact: your team hasn't lost a single match in five months.

Yes we don't really post anything any more. That's completely honest and simply because we're lazy. It's completely different to posting most wins and only a tiny fraction of your losses.

(11 Sep 12, 03:37PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: Simply this: if an APPLICANT isn't part of our TEAM, then it isn't a TEAM v TEAM match, it's an inter. If an applicant gets to trial stage, we post the win/loss, as we did vs LC. We're happy to post it, as he was trial. The games we played with you (when you lost outpost 4-0, and when we lost 2-1 to you) were inters as Xemi was not trial then. We can post them - but in a separate inter section, as they aren't clanmatches.

You played with him while he was trial against us and lost and never posted. Also you still haven't explained why you posted an inter as match (we played with Enam).

(11 Sep 12, 03:37PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: Mods plz lock this thread, Larry talks to our team daily on teamspeak and his flaming was unneeded here, if he has a problem with the way we run our clan he is free to tell us himself. thx.

Just because it's uncomfortable for you doesn't make it flaming. It's an ontopic call out. And if you look at my earlier posts I am a well-wisher, but this kind of behaviour I don't support.
Thanks given by: