Why am I blacklisted
(24 Aug 12, 09:03AM)Jg99 Wrote: close this thread, its getting off topic. Kthanx have a fun day!
Best advice you've ever given.
Thanks given by:
(22 Aug 12, 05:00AM)Jg99 Wrote: yeah, i remove a lot of entries from BoB cause a lot are unfair

btw i use my own bl as well

(23 Aug 12, 08:18AM)DES|Anderson Wrote:
(22 Aug 12, 05:00AM)Jg99 Wrote: yeah, i remove a lot of entries from BoB cause a lot are unfair

You do not "remove entries from BoB" because you are not an admin there! BoB provide their blacklist to other server owners to assist them, if you do not like the blacklist then do not use it but do not make judgements about fairness when you do not know the facts.

(23 Aug 12, 10:04PM)Jg99 Wrote: no for my servers duh

Are you a bit stupid or something, now you say "not for my servers" and yet only a few posts before you were claiming you remove entries from the aforementioned blacklist as they were unfair??

The advice to close the thread from you may be the most sensible thing you have ever said but my advice to you is think before you post your mindless drivel here, some of us are paying attention.
Thanks given by:
Calm down guys.

Felix has had his question answered I think, I can't really tell from all of the latest garbage.
Thanks given by: