Best travel in your life...
Hello ACubers!
I though I would like to share with you guys the best trip I have made in my life, luckily for me, it was very recent and I still remember it as epic as it was, but, whats yours?
(Mine doesnt need much explanation)
Thanks given by:
Lol nice hair
Thanks given by:
<3 paul.

I sadly have to say my favorite travel trip was going to a Yu-Gi-Oh Regionals in Connecticut, and coming home through a monster snowstorm.
Thanks given by:
A week boating in the Mediterranean and a skiing trip in northern Italy :)
Thanks given by:
3 days in Singapoure followed by 3 weeks in the east coast of australia, definitely.
Thanks given by:
Xochimilco xD not really Vegas to see my cousin fight :D
Thanks given by:
Bus trip to Frankston.
Thanks given by:
Island hopping in the Galapagos.
Thanks given by:
Boat trip to Christmas island
Thanks given by:
5 days in Norway (3 - 8 May 2006)
I was just 14 years old. Love Norway <3
Thanks given by:
paulmuaddibKA' best trip was to a homeless shelter?
Thanks given by:
Quote:paulmuaddibKA' best trip was to a homeless shelter?
They only smelled half bad and there was free old cold coffee on demand!
We shared everything, so good that my homies pets where allowed, as they warmed our cardboard beds.
The food was amazing, given by the local supermarkets in their specialized containers.
Pro tip: dont waste your time looking on the blue ones if you are not thirsty, the good stuff is on the black ones! I even found a steak! I don´t know which animal has bluish greenish yellowish meat, but it was tasty, and made me purge myself, as I was throwing out almost immediately! Good that the dogs quickly took care of the mess!
We made group activities, and it was very fun watching people run away from us when we where doing "purse pursuit" and "rape that good smelling woman"! (Remember to yell surprise!).
One of my she-friends game me a very nice present, herpes! She said now we will be always linked together! I found it so v61 that I invented another game, "lottery kiss"!
Be careful not to play this one or any of the others when indoors or in public transport, someone might not find it funneh and call the police! (Own experience talking here).
Overall, it was much fun, specially the night we all spent together near the lake, where we cut down some tress and built a fire. We burnt like 20000 acres of land and made it to the national news!
Too bad on my way back my awesome new friends stole everything from me (even the herpes), and played the rape game with me, cause if not, instead of a 9/10, y would have given it a 10/10.
thanks for your time!
Edit: bullpup, your brother says hi!
Thanks given by:
You lucky bitch. (loljk) congrats on meeting AVGN paul! (I want to meet him myself too)
Thanks given by:
(16 Aug 12, 12:15PM)Andrez Wrote: 5 days in Norway (3 - 8 May 2006)
I was just 14 years old. Love Norway <3

Here we go brah... not often I see Norway on a list like this :D Horay...

idk about my own trip... Tenerife maybe? 1 week, hot, Eragon, nice food... sunburnt on half of my legs... uh.. not bad
Thanks given by:
(17 Aug 12, 12:38AM)yopa Wrote: idk about my own trip... Tenerife maybe? 1 week, hot, Eragon, nice food... sunburnt on half of my legs... uh.. not bad
pics or didnt happen XD
Thanks given by:
One week in Tangamandapio definitely
Thanks given by:
The holiday i had with my girlfriend last year.
Thanks given by:
my trip this summer to badass USA and Canada!

Like a BOSS woosh!

(why do i see no netherlands here? legal weed u know)
Thanks given by:
(17 Aug 12, 11:20PM)Marti Wrote: my trip this summer to badass USA and Canada!

Like a BOSS woosh!

(why do i see no netherlands here? legal weed u know)
That will make the cut in worse holiday ever, soon in your closest offtopic section of the AC forums!

BTW Marti, pics or didnt happen, XD
Thanks given by:
Rome Italy, with my dad little less than year ago.
Thanks given by:
(18 Aug 12, 07:58AM)DogDancing Wrote: Rome Italy, with my dad little less than year ago.
Thats what Im talking about! Awesome pics!
Thanks given by:
1 week in Antalya, Turkey! Such a great trip with parents, resting on the beach!
Thanks given by: