I know you missed me <3
(31 Jul 12, 04:10AM)RCJD Wrote:
(31 Jul 12, 03:56AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Also calling people ****tards, saying that the problem on your end, and then rudely ending your response with "Thnx4opinionsis." won't really get many more honest critiques.

If you are releasing something for everyone to see, you need to learn how to take some hits and not lashing out.

Yes, decent music but the worst attitude towards others I have ever seen.

I agree with both of these people. If you are going to be "successful" then you need to learn how to take criticizing properly without trolling the person in return. You won't get honest opinions if you are a dick to those who criticize you.
Thanks given by:
(31 Jul 12, 04:10AM)RCJD Wrote:
(31 Jul 12, 03:56AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Also calling people ****tards, saying that the problem on your end, and then rudely ending your response with "Thnx4opinionsis." won't really get many more honest critiques.

If you are releasing something for everyone to see, you need to learn how to take some hits and not lashing out.

Yes, decent music but the worst attitude towards others I have ever seen.
Yes, sometimes people tend to repeat things that happened to themselves without realizing how they hurt when it was them suffering it for the first time... Its a natural consequence of having being harassed over by some people in the forum and it happens worse IRL... if you know what I mean...

XKluTcHM0nSt3RX, I hope you are coming back for all of us who care about you and your music.
Just try to discern between who is an ass and who is not cause I really like you to be around and I dont want you doing 'enemies' where there arent!
BTW sick tunes! I hope one day I get to know better what characterizes a song for being put into a category of music, for me it sounds like they should all be tagged as, 'AWESOME', XD
Thanks given by:
Gotta work on a cleaner mixdown, my friend. It's a key/basic element which doesn't later, but rather the minute you start producing. Take it from a Dubstep.net feature.
Thanks given by:
Did playschool* release a set of plugins for your music making program?

Both tracks would fit right in at a Revenge of the Nerds Talent Show

*A division of Kinderhounds/Kellcare/Kindercare/Kellhounds.inc
Thanks given by:
Now new releases? Want moar... nned moar!
Thanks given by:
Advent seemed to be compressed too hard/lacked dynamic range for me. But I like it when things clip and distort.
Solus is nice. Track's got a lot of strut.
Fall Out is nice, really heavy. Melody lines are nice and tight and the snare hits on the off beats a little after the 2 min mark are really nice.
Thanks given by: