What will happen to my ip blocked when launching the new version?
I have my ip blocked, I wonder if all the blocked IP will be removed from the blacklist! I would love to be back playing normally with the new version!

Sorry for my bad english!
Thanks given by:
im not sure whats gonna happen with 1.1 but when 1.0 came out the majority of blacklisted ips were deleted
Thanks given by:
i think they will get rid of all, to give all players a fresh start.
you would think that if your blacklisted, you'd first try and get off it, or quit assault cube all together. its only the recent people that get blacklisted before ac 1.1 is released that will cause problems..
Thanks given by:
I imagine there are more than a few ips that will stay on the list indefinitely.
Thanks given by:
oh yeah
there are a load that wont be given another chance
Thanks given by:
Only the server owners can decide which ips they will keep or remove from their blacklists.
Thanks given by:
I was blacklisted for a long time ago, I play totally clean and would like to return to play in big servers! My IP is 201.48.64.209 I would be very grateful to withdraw from the blacklist! I wish I could play in a big clan!

Thanks!
Thanks given by:
//*/|TaS_UmBr3LL4^, |TaS_M!ssy*, |TaS_@da*, *Ada*, |HSNN|*Ada*(W4NJU|$.m.G!rl*)
//weapon hack, 15.01.2010

// Name: 4sSgNm3nT*Ada*
// BanReason: aimbot and probably a wallhack
// BanDate: 2010-01-21
// Server: Wotan Fragland

That's what my blacklist logs says...
I doubt you will get another chance...
Thanks given by:
Everyone knows that!

But we all also know that I do not use a good time!
Giving me a chance I'll prove I'm honest!

I just want to have fun! Everyone make mistakes, but unfortunately there are some that do not repent, but I regretted what I did!

Withdraw my IP blacklist will be very happy, what I want most is to play and have fun! My IP is fixed, as I could repeat the same mistake??

There are people worse and that have not been blacklisted!

I'll keep trying! Thank you all!
Thanks given by:
the date is from this year,you started the year cheating,at least you have to be blacklisted 6 months,almost the 6 but it depend of the owners of the servers,if they want to unban you...
Thanks given by:
If they decide to give me a chance, my IP is 201.48.64.209

MSN: [email protected]
Thanks given by:
Giving the players a fresh start is a very good idea!

-To all pro-server owners ;D
Thanks given by:
I'm on the fence about this one...
Thanks given by:
It's about to end his 6th month punishment this july 15,i'm considering giving him some test days...
Thanks given by:
I play every day and see some hackers playing just to spoil the game, they should be blacklisted indefinitely!

but there are people who repent! Like I should have some, I know it's hard for you to remove an IP blacklist, but I guarantee that I have good behavior and will continue so, I love playing Assault Cube and do not want to dirty my name again!

I play more than one year and wanted to join a great clan! That would be a new beginning for me!

Thanks for the attention of all!
Thanks given by:
(23 Jun 10, 01:34AM)JuLy Wrote: I play every day and see some hackers playing just to spoil the game, they should be blacklisted indefinitely!
So you are saying that people who hack should be banned indefinitely except you ? Hypocritical much?
Thanks given by:
(23 Jun 10, 09:06AM)Ruthless Wrote: Hypocritical much?

Win ;)
Thanks given by:
(23 Jun 10, 01:34AM)JuLy Wrote: but there are people who repent!
but they do not repent!
I used only once!
Please pay attention to what I say!

Have you ever seen me play? If not seen, do not accuse me of cheaters!
I'm here in the forum to ask for another chance! if someone is against, do not be cursing!

Everyone has the right to have a new chance at everything in life just like a pothead has a chance to recover with a treatment!
Thanks given by:
Yeah y do they not get blacklisted. But when a know name pops up, it's dead directly...
Thanks given by:
This girl even gave out cheats to people who wanted.
In my opinion server owners should stay with the BL.
Thanks given by:
Ok, so you only hacked once but you have multiple blacklistings on multiple servers?
Thanks given by:
(23 Jun 10, 04:58PM)Timber Wrote: This girl even gave out cheats to people who wanted.
In my opinion server owners should stay with the BL.

I want you to prove it!

What you tell me about it? http://ac-interactive.spruz.com/forums/?...97F944A981
(23 Jun 10, 05:07PM)SplatZ Wrote: Ok, so you only hacked once but you have multiple blacklistings on multiple servers?

I am banned in several servers because of the blacklist! I've posted on blacklist 6 months ago
Thanks given by:
I think that you have cheated and gave out cheats to other person..nothing more.
Thanks given by:
You are #Rp| Juliana???, i have a demo of you hacking -.-
Thanks given by:
(24 Jun 10, 10:18PM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: You are #Rp| Juliana???, i have a demo of you hacking -.-

is fake http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1.html

* Name - #Rp|Juli*, #Rp|G4M3*, #Rp|EnTy*
([the name is fake, the clan #Rp| is not cheater! he is abusing the tag #Rp|)

* Date / Time - 22 / June / 2010

* Server that came in - I forgot the server, sorry!!!

* Demo / Screenshots of the crime - Demo - Screenshot

* IP - 201.9.x.x

* Detailed description of what they did - it was killing everyone with the knife long distance / and he was very fast
Thanks given by:
I don't pretend to offend anyone,SO DON'T GET OFFENDED,stadistic info

Recently most of the hackers use the symbol * in their name,I'm sorry if you think i hate brazilian players,no,there are good friends of mine from there,i reapeat,no offense

most of them use * in their name,im still dont get it,must of them are hackers,i can recognize a hacker with that symbol,i also can recognize good players that have no life x]

// Name: J*u*l*i*a*n*A
// BanReason: Cheating - Wallhack
// BanDate: 2009-05-02

//*/|TaS_UmBr3LL4^, |TaS_M!ssy*, |TaS_@da*, *Ada*, |HSNN|*Ada*(W4NJU|$.m.G!rl*)
//weapon hack, 15.01.2010

// Name: 4sSgNm3nT*Ada*
// BanReason: aimbot and probably a wallhack
// BanDate: 2010-01-21
// Server: Wotan Fragland

PLEASE GTFO OF THIS FORUM
Thanks given by:
the first IP is not mine! my ip is fixed! thereafter never cheated!

I'm trying to get out of the blacklist for repentance, if you do not think I deserve it, all right!

thanks!

then to say that just because a player using * the name he is cheater? kkkkkkkkkkkkk you know it is very! you're a blachinaichi!

lol

bye ^^
Thanks given by:
(24 Jun 10, 10:50PM)Monas|SK| Wrote: most of them use * in their name,im still dont get it,must of them are hackers,i can recognize a hacker with that symbol,i also can recognize good players that have no life x]

Now Drakas will add all nicknames containing * in the blacklist just because Monas said so. Game Over.
Thanks given by:
(24 Jun 10, 11:57PM)CoxA* Wrote:
(24 Jun 10, 10:50PM)Monas|SK| Wrote: most of them use * in their name,im still dont get it,must of them are hackers,i can recognize a hacker with that symbol,i also can recognize good players that have no life x]

Now Drakas will add all nicknames containing * in the blacklist just because Monas said so. Game Over.

noooooooooooooo
Thanks given by:
lol
told you must of them are hackers and others have no life,i think the no life part you understand it perfectly x]
Thanks given by: