~TgS~ is Back Online (2nd Anniversary) Updated!
[Image: TgSClanBanner.jpg]

As the title suggests, the Top Gunner Squad clan is back online. After the renounce of this clan, we hereby revive and resurrect what remains to continue the ~TgS~ legacy. Personally, I never felt like applying to any other clan while being clanless. It was just not right. Many players might have a similar feeling when they play without their clan tag, without their passion. :)

This came all of a sudden when one of my clan members motivated me on leading ~TgS~ again. I felt it is about time to end this inactivity and really start on a new page, a new journey which will foretell the honorable stories of the clan once again.

Also, congratulations ~TgS~ on your 2nd anniversary (24th of July), this will be a token of appreciation to the clan and clan members. Forever lives ~TgS~!

After we recouped our members, our current roster is as follows:

elite
NightHawkd

Google
Toxicchix
Hnz.Conas
sNeSs
Exia

Clan Leader | Clan Member

~TgS~ is now looking for strong applicants. If you have unique skills in AC, you're more than welcomed to apply @ our forums. We boast a friendly and mature community with the required traits for a unique AC gameplay.

What traits?

Server
Our clan has now its own dedicated servers. The ~TgS~ Server can be found at regular list of server in-game. We have 2 servers, one private and the other public with 20 player slots! Both servers are on 24/7 full-time service ready for the starving AC gamer. Our servers are hosted on professional virtual private servers situated in UK London. Pings are more than suitable and entertaining for the hardcore AC gamer! Our servers are constantly customized and administrated on the go.Moreover, these servers are hit-reg fixed!

See you in our server!

Typically, we have also setup URL redirect for the server to manually join via connect whenever the user needs to. You can go as follows:
For our 20 player public server:
/connect tgs.aa.am 8888
For our 8 player private server:
/connect tgs.aa.am 5555 match

VoIP Channel

~TgS~ now has its own voice communication channel. We currently use Teamspeak for our in-game and casual voice communications. Thanks goes to BoB for letting us add our own channel to their TS3 server.

Teamspeak server IP: 46.29.248.33
Channel: ~TgS~

Site
Many people might know this site but this will serve as a reminder. Our clan also has its own site. Applicants can apply there and members can interact successfully. You can introduce yourself there and might as well surf our site as a guest. Our site is maintained by ~TgS~Google who has showed great dedication and expertise in his work.

Site: http://tgsforum.co.cc

IRC Channel
Well most AC clans have this, and so does ~TgS~. If you want to chitchat, report, give feedback, or just have fun, don't hesitate to join our IRC channel.

IRC Server: irc.gamesurge.net
Channel: #~TgS~
Quick Link: http://tinyurl.com/TgSchannel

We are looking forward for exquisite applications and further enhancements to the whole clan community. Challenges are ahead, and here we come! :)

Credits goes to Exia for the banner.
Thanks given by:
use TS3.

Good luck guys!
Thanks given by:
gl!
Thanks given by:
Ah, it is good to see you guys back :).
But, as Cemer said, for matches and whatnot, you should use TeamSpeak 3.
You could get a channel on either the w00p (loki.woop.us) or BoB (bob-ac.co.uk) servers.
Thanks given by:
Wow that looked like it took awhile. Nicest post I have seen on the forums. The colors actually got me to read it all xD. Good luck and I hope to play with you guys sometimes.
Thanks given by:
@ShadowZ&Cemer, I have used both applications. They're both decent. As a personal experience, I have used RaidCall for many games and it never failed to serve. Thanks for the recommendations though. :)

@bballn45, not really. I used to be a moderator on one of the most famous internet forums, so this post was practically a piece of cake. :)

Thanks guys
Thanks given by:
(24 Jul 12, 07:27PM)elite| Wrote: I used to be a moderator on one of the most famous internet forums
In b4 justin bieber official fan page mod, XD...
On the same note, whopxter, I hate you, I take a lot of time to write posts, (example) and you are saying you didnt read them cause I dont change font colour? O.o :(
/on I must say its always beautiful to see clans coming back, yesterday I got asked by a player if TgS was still around, he said he will always have a grudge against you guys, but cant remember his name, "willian.something" or anything like that...
Anyhow, good luck and welcome back home!
Thanks given by:
Nice to see TgS back! Happy Anniversary and good luck!
Thanks given by:
Yellow attracts me. XD
Thanks given by:
Welcome back!
Thanks given by:
The Glory Days from where it all began <3
Thanks given by:
I am glad to say that NightHawkd is back, he's added to the roster.
Thanks given by:
yayayay nighthawkd <3
Thanks given by:
Haha. Yes I am back and ready to start (dieing xD) playing again! haha :3
Thanks given by:
If I had written your posts Paul you wouldn't have a problem with a fan base. ;)
Thanks given by:
* paulmuaddibKA starts heavily drinking to build a fan base
But we can also drink together XDDD
(24 Jul 12, 05:39PM)elite| Wrote: Site: http://tgsforum.co.cc[/color]
BTW, nice site ! Love it!
Thanks given by:
Out site is maintained and developed by ~TgS~Google. Major preps for him! :)

On an another note, we now have an official channel on TS3. Thanks goes to BoB for adding a special section for our clan on their TS3 server. First post is now updated.
Thanks given by:
A new update to our server tab! We now have 24/7 servers for private and public matches with awesome pings. Quoted from first post:
Quote:Server
Our clan has now its own dedicated servers. The ~TgS~ Server can be found at regular list of server in-game. We have 2 servers, one private and the other public with 20 player slots! Both servers are on 24/7 full-time service ready for the starving AC gamer. Our servers are hosted on professional virtual private servers situated in UK London. Pings are more than suitable and entertaining for the hardcore AC gamer! Our servers are constantly customized and administrated on the go.

See you in our server!

Typically, we have also setup URL redirect for the server to manually join via connect whenever the user needs to. You can go as follows:
For our 20 player public server:
/connect tgs.aa.am 8888
For our 8 player private server:
/connect tgs.aa.am 5555 match

~TgS~ has also marked its way in the battlefield by scoring some nice victories. Check them out at our site.
Thanks given by: