Checking Private Messages
During my most recent forum ban, I noticed that if you login, it shows whether or not you have unread private messages, but you don't have the option to check them. I can understand why you shouldn't be able to send them if you are banned, but I think that you should be able to check them at least as they can potentially be messages from the mods concerning your ban. If you can make this slight change, I would love you forever and ever. <3

[Image: Fg1E]
Thanks given by:
It's funny you should say this, because I have wanted to PM banned users on a couple of occasions, but realised the futility immediately.
I've made the change, in that I've allowed access to the private messaging system, but not allowed sending. It doesn't specifically state that the user can receive PMs, but I'd guess that's what it means.
If anyone thinks this is wrong, please say why...
Thanks given by:
And if you want to be a guinea pig to see if this works as it should, we would be glad to perma ban you.

Unbanning optional on my discretion.
Thanks given by:
Ill trial it, as long as you unban me afterwards..
Thanks given by:
He was pointing his\her inflated e-dick\clit at habluka.
for some reason the rules dont apply to mods.
Thanks given by:
If you can point out which rules RR broke in his post here I'd be happy to dish out an appropriate consequence.

As far as I can tell, you broke more rules than him with your post.
Thanks given by:
care to hazard a guess as to what rule he is breaking?

@Jamz - I dont believe you want banned users having access to any functions of this board. You could just email them (messages from the mods concerning your ban) for what it would gain, I dont know.

Sorry Habluka, Im sure your intentions are above board right -_-
Thanks given by:
Well the link Bukz gave highlights "Be civil"... my 2 cents.
Thanks given by:
... You better have my skrilla

Cut it out with all that funny hand jive, will ya?

All this trouble for a tall glass of Olde E

Drink it all fast and make you haul ass slowly

Remind me to remember what you told me

Holy moley, did you get a load of her rolly polie?
Thanks given by: