[bug] corner - cannot walk over area
my english is so bad, so just a few words about this bug

[Image: 20100811_20.37.45_sputnik_%5Bbug%5D_corner1_TDM.jpg]

- its not possible to walk over the white lines, when coming from the directions shows by the arrows. its like an invisible wall

- however, its possible to jump over the white lines

- when coming from other directions, thereĀ“s no problem

you can get the map here: download (872 Byte)

edit: im using AC 1.1.0.1 (winXP)
Thanks given by:
well known bug. probably won't be fixed unless AC changes it's engine.

there is a work around: select each piece of wall, one by one, and turn it into a corner, look at all the official maps to see what I mean.
Thanks given by:
ok - thank you for the workaround

i just try it, building the same construction with single-corner instead of 8-blocks-corners (this is what you meaned, right?) - its better, but that dont really solve the problem: instead of 8-blocks invisible walls, you have 1-block invisible walls. this is still not playable.. :(

i hope this bug can be solved one day.. i really like to make some maps with this kind of layout, so that you dont have the feeling to play in a cube..
Thanks given by:
This has been around since almost 10 years now. Usually, it doesn not hamper regular playing much, unless you try it explicitly - all corners in ac are like this - did you ever get stuck in the maps you played?

It's crude, but it works, unless you challenge it :P
Thanks given by:
yes, in most case its playable, because you only have the problem next to the walls, and normally you dont have to walk there.

in my construction, with a footbridge in front of the wall, you can get stuck in the middle of the room. (initially, i wanted to build an Hexagonal room, with footbridge)

anyway, thank you both for replying, now i know that I cannot use corners to reaslise 45-degrees walls through the whole map..
Thanks given by:
RandumKiwi, you said that work around is used in offical maps? I believe someone got stuck in ac_arid today (forgot where), cant say I minded, as I got a gib off of it!
Thanks given by: