AC|Official Clan
(26 Jun 12, 02:31PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: The fact that you're bringing this up on a totally unrelated topic is hilarious.
Thanks given by:
Well, I think that deviates from my intentions.
As I said , its only an idea.
I like the offline tutorial though, seems like a pretty sick idea!
Ill try to think more on that matter...
Thanks given by:
I like this idea, but not the official clan part. I think that having official servers at the top would be a good idea, though, as well as trainers. I think that another addition to this would be a clan tag part of names, because as it is right now, I can't put much after my name with my tag on, and I don't want to take my tag off just to say I'm AFK. I could change my name to Demonic to fit it (I think), but then when I say my name it sounds weird, so I just keep it at Daemonic. More on official servers: Skill levels, mapping, and learn how to play servers.
Thanks given by:
You can't teach players to play through a pub server.
Thanks given by:
Auth deals with that issue, its not a pub, its an academy. XD
Thanks given by:
Login system for ENTIRE AC community via Masterserver
Thanks given by:
(27 Jun 12, 02:00AM).JK. Wrote: I like this idea, but not the clan part.
I think that another addition to this would be a clan tag part of names,

lolwut?

iirc clans have a clan tag :)
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 12, 12:33PM)Marti Wrote:
(27 Jun 12, 02:00AM).JK. Wrote: I like this idea, but not the clan part.
I think that another addition to this would be a clan tag part of names,

lolwut?

iirc clans have a clan tag :)

Not like that, I mean a separate field. You could probably have a different colored tag that way, and have a longer name. People in clans have to have their name shortened by a decent amount of characters, which isn't all that great.
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 12, 12:17AM).JK. Wrote: You could probably have a different colored tag

OH GOD PLEASE NO
Thanks given by:
dude, I loved your idea (no homo) + for you ;-)
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 12, 12:42AM)Cemer Wrote:
(29 Jun 12, 12:17AM).JK. Wrote: You could probably have a different colored tag

OH GOD PLEASE NO

Why not? I think that it would also be cool to have every letter on the scoreboard a different color. Maybe even quickly flashing paka paka letters, like they did in pokemon? Oh, and how about we add strobe lights?

Seriously though, a separate color for clan tags wouldn't be all that bad, as long as names didn't get different colors. That would be spammy, not to mention that you would probably have someone with the tag of Pol and a name of ice, in blue and red. I think that it would probably be grey or or something like that. Nothing too spammy, just something to make sure that people don't get tags confused with names. (Sorry ME for repeatedly calling you Soda when I first met you. I hope you forgive me.)
Thanks given by:
Lots of love to you too (:3) XD
CaN|MuadDibKA
Thanks given by:
in the latest months many players asked me (i often play pubs) to teach them to be strong (well, stronger then them, not strong as the bunch of better players than me). And lots of players asked it to me in pubs, with questions about how to run faster, of avoid bullets and so on.

Basically, i think that AC| clan should allow double clanning, so the players willing to teach can just change tag and go to the training servers. The traning servers should be not only at the top of the list, but the entire row should be painted in green or something like this.
Thanks given by:
Yes YourSister you are absolutely right and that was the idea from the beginning. From now on you are the first AC|. Congrats! XD
Now, I see that a lot of people like the idea, as I do. Things we need:
-A revamping of the tutorial.
-Academy servers with every letter on the scoreboard a different color. Maybe even quickly flashing paka paka letters special features, such as authentication, trophies, first servers on list...
-A team of AC police veteran (and not so veteran) players ready to help and teach newcomers (Mapping, tactics, clan leadership, gemas, lss, osok, twintowers@camper, scripting, server maintenance...)
-A part of the site dedicated to the "academy servers", with info on the team, list of trophies, video tutorials, gifs...

I would love to hear more ideas from you guys, please dont hesitate to comment, anything could be a nice addition!
Thanks given by:
i just wish i could see all you guys because half of you sound like pedofiles
Thanks given by:
(30 Jun 12, 03:13PM)Xenon Wrote: pedofiles
Sorry to point it out, but seriously.
Thanks given by:
(30 Jun 12, 03:13PM)Xenon Wrote: i just wish i could see all you guys because half of you sound like pedofiles
Hahahah, you are a retard....
Now I would love to see your scumbag cheating face... cause Im sure you look like a scumbag cheater retard...
Thanks given by:
Another derailment by muaddibka (and Xenon, I guess, but that's the usual).
You do smoke rings, bro?
Thanks given by:
smoke rings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
@Vanq, XD
:o ---- O
@Flami,
Dude, I opened this thread, I have read all of the posts (have you?) and I am entitled to answer his offtopic post as I want. In this case, he "whised" to see "us", I granted this "wish" to the stupid fuck cheater Xenon.
Now, please, tell me how your post contributes to any discussion in this thread whatsoever.
Do I blow smoke rings???? LOL.
Please, if you are not going to contribute to this thread please dont post (unless it is to point out how awesome I am [wich I am not but its cool to hear, :P] XD).
Thanks!

(30 Jun 12, 03:13PM)Xenon Wrote: i just wish i could see all you guys because half of you sound like pedofiles
BTW, I started playing this game when I was 24...
Thanks given by:
(30 Jun 12, 07:58PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Please, if you are not going to contribute to this thread please dont post.

If you only realised what shit u are posting on topics... Please remember what u posted here when u are posting shit on other threads.
Thanks given by:
Marti, I would love to, but I think Ill pass. My ADHD wont leave me alone... :(
I´ve gone through my last posts and have found "shit", but not that big a deal. I suggest you, my friend, to ignore my user, that way, shit will disappear!
Thanks given by:
(02 Jul 12, 04:55PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Marti, I would love to, but I think Ill pass. My ADHD wont leave me alone... :(
I´ve gone through my last posts and have found "shit", but not that big a deal. I suggest you, my friend, to ignore my user, that way, shit will disappear!

so, Y U (Paul) NO IGNORE SHADZ?
Thanks given by:
If you hinting that Flami´s post are shit, then come join the club I don´t want to continue this discussion...
XD
Thanks given by:
(30 Jun 12, 07:58PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: @Flami,
Dude, I opened this thread, I have read all of the posts (have you?) and I am entitled to answer his offtopic post as I want.
Lol, the fact that you acknowledged his attempted derailment with some of your own makes you lose credibility.
Ceebs to post more, so enjoy.

(30 Jun 12, 07:58PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Do I blow smoke rings???? LOL.
Advertise your videos more. They'll be sure to get more views.
[/sarcasm], in case you didn't catch that before.

(30 Jun 12, 07:58PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Please, if you are not going to contribute to this thread please dont post
First, the terminology of calling this idea a "clan" is blatantly wrong. See |40+|, "the friends' clan," which, surprisingly, isn't a clan! (I would know, I am a member of their community).
The whole "receiving help" concept, while wonderfully noble, is actually part of the reason we have forums for said game. Specifically, a "Help" subforum. Trolls will be trolls, but as somebody already pointed out, the ignore feature is a wonderful little device.
I remember once hearing that there was an AC tutorial video somewhere. I can't say I myself have seen it, but maybe they can do an update?
To sum up some of your other ideas, I'll keep it brief: You can't teach experience. Learning to lead a clan comes with experience. There is no set way on how to do it.
Ceebs to post more, so enjoy.
Forever yours,
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
Thanks given by:
(02 Jul 12, 08:24PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:
(30 Jun 12, 07:58PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Do I blow smoke rings?
[/sarcasm], in case you didn't catch that before.

I've always wanted to catch a smoke ring. I've tried before, but I couldn't get it right.
Thanks given by:
I love summing up!
Please fuck off.
Thanks...
/endjk

@clan
AC| is different form |40+|?
:(
K now its AC, Academy Clan, and its not official...

@Help forum, sure!
* paulmuaddibKA goes and makes a thread asking how to finish ac_trip in help forum...

@Experience: I can´t begin to explain to you how much does having a good teacher influences in the outcome of ANY choice you make in this live.

@ceebs:
Quote:A lame slang word describing an individuals lack of motivation or enthusiasm to do something.
It is overused by ignorant teens with the combined I.Q of a house brick.
The word is now used as a proclamation of one's loss of individuality, cognitive and descent into conformity.
So i guess that means you lack motivation to answer my posts? :( Ill miss you...
Thanks given by:
Redirected here:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-5537.html
Thanks given by:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-5537-post...#pid101923
Thanks given by:
I can be a teacher if you need me paul ^^
Thanks given by: