Poll: What are your thoughts on this idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I am of average skill and am interested in playing.
36.36%
12 36.36%
I am of average skill and agree with this idea.
9.09%
3 9.09%
I am of average skill and disagree/am unsure with this idea.
9.09%
3 9.09%
I am not average skill and agree with this idea anyhow.
24.24%
8 24.24%
I am not average skill and disagree with this idea.
21.21%
7 21.21%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

AssaultCube Average Clan League
(29 Jun 12, 01:14PM)Orynge Wrote: I think most people will prefer too many tourneys rather than not enough.

I think most would enjoy one league where the community pulls together ...
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 12, 03:11PM)Robtics Wrote: I think most would enjoy one league where the community pulls together ...

Yea Robtics, that was my thought too: to bring with the ACCL the community more together. So, just try one league out. We, gignu and me are really interested to host this league: That's why we can guarantee you, that if some or all clans will leave us, we still would be alive, cause if that happen, we will try every time to bring the league up to run again, wether all clans left or noone want to play in there anymore, we still would want to bring it up to run again and again. Doesn't matter what happen.

Hope you'll accept, respect and try it.
See yah then dudes! :D HF!

.EL.
Thanks given by:
So EL, you guys will be hosting the league again and again even if you have no clans?
Thanks given by:
(30 Jun 12, 05:34PM)titiPT Wrote: So EL, you guys will be hosting the league again and again even if you have no clans?

Ye think so...but if the community don't want it we will not do it then...but every time if we could do it, we would do it. Why?
Thanks given by:
That is awesome .EL., you (and gignu) are an example to follow. I , again, wish you guys the best, cause you rock hard!
Thanks given by:
(30 Jun 12, 06:01PM).EL. Wrote: but if the community don't want it we will not do it then

thanks
Thanks given by:
Thanks @paulmuaddibKA again :D Nice to hear that you like the idea, which we are gonna make. Hope it will be working ;)
And @Undead: No problem dude! ^^
Thanks given by:
(01 Jul 12, 01:54PM).EL. Wrote: And @Undead: No problem dude! ^^

you misinterpreted what i said
Thanks given by:
i think he means "you're welcome".
Thanks given by:
I still remember the tournament I had created back in my rookie days of ~TgS~. Gathered a lot of good players. Would have ended great if it were not for the Praetor issue. Maybe I can make another.
Thanks given by:
(26 Jun 12, 09:53PM)Edward Wrote: Average clans are not enough stable and imo it is useless to play against team with the same level.

Oh, so it's funny to see w00p's destroying AOD? Not same levels and not that funny btw.

I prefer intense/fair matches, just because (the thing your stupidess can't understand) it's the only good reason to watch a match.

The question is "who will win?" and not "how many flags can they score in 15 minutes?".
Thanks given by:
Oh look Exo is back <3
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 12, 02:29AM)lucky Wrote: Oh look Exo is back <3

Could not handle my swagg anymore. :P
Thanks given by:
Faggot Swagger is a Fag ;)
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 12, 02:25AM).ExodusS* Wrote: Oh, so it's funny to see w00p's destroying AOD? Not same levels and not that funny btw.
I prefer intense/fair matches, just because (the thing your stupidess can't understand) it's the only good reason to watch a match.
The question is "who will win?" and not "how many flags can they score in 15 minutes?".

I do not give a fuck about your fun exopussy. I play against every team who wants to and being pwn against w00p makes me better :

My first match : Image (11-0)
My last match : Image (13-8)
source

If you can understand that, this is maybe the reason why your so bad in that version. I improved my skills after every matches against w00p (and even against AW when I was still a noob).

You do not even give a shit to this topic. I do.
People like you have nothing to do there and you (and few others aka luc@s) are the main reason why I am so mad against the France team. You have nothing to do THERE. Many players (not me you know I will never do) deserve to be.

Fuck all those AFK guys playing like noobs but who are your friends since "good old 0.93".
FUCK THE OLD ELITE. Say whatever you want, I am the silent majority and I wanted to say that since a long time.

Ty for my massive rage post.
Please go away (again) your just a crying kid for me. I changed you didnt...
Thanks given by:
+1 Edward , nothing to say .
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 12, 10:58PM)Edward Wrote: Fuck all those AFK guys playing like noobs but who are your friends since "good old 0.93".
FUCK THE OLD ELITE. Say whatever you want, I am the silent majority and I wanted to say that since a long time.

And J0ker, rule 19.

Btw, Edward, matches that are very unbalanced by flags and frags demotivate the majority of players who are crushed. How would a clan feel playing a league where they knew they had no chance of winning against certain clans? It's pretty damn boring to have to sit through 30min of AC with the certainty of loss.
Thanks given by:
I agree with titi.
Sorry if this has already been said (I feel like I heard this from someone), but it's better when the question of the match is "which team can come out on top?" rather than "how many flags can one team (for example, w00p) score in 15min?"
Look at yesterday's ACWC match.
Of course I was rooting for PT since titi's in my clan, but I (and I'm sure many others knew as well) that France is a ridiculously strong team (especially in the second round with the three w00p), so the likelihood of PT pulling through was very low.
To be honest, if you don't like the idea, then you can just abstain from playing in it while those who do wish to play can.
Thanks given by:
Lots of these 'average' clans have a player or two that could be in oNe/MyS/woop/BoB/etc. if they wanted to. Competition will still be high. It'd be nice to have a league where over half of the entries have a legit chance of winning. Instead of normal ones where it's the few top clans then 10+ no-chance clans. Fun is fun.
Thanks given by:
tipi, do not quote rules and post one of those flame pick. It is just dumb. More over, this quote do not concern you so your opinion is not needed (since you are not french). If you do not care, many others do.

I will educate you and help you to understand :
I was referring to : "Compromise, conformity, assimilation, submission, Ignorance, hypocrisy, brutality, the elite ..."
You are welcome and please, avoid personal attack and stay friendly.

Btw guys, ExodusS post was wrong and lame so do not quote what he said. 13-8 is not that unbalanced.
Think about what you say. When you do a match, do you care more about your fun or the fun of people watching you? I mean they do not have to. If two clans want to play against each other, who are you to say "NO it wont be fun to watch for me". Do you think they care? I do not. If I can play vs w00p I will do because it is the best way to improve.

But the main point is : if you wanna see only fair matches, then do a league with only 4 clans MyS/w00p/LC/oNe. I do not think this is better...
Thanks given by:
"you're" not "your."
(06 Jul 12, 08:01PM)Edward Wrote: But the main point is : if you wanna see only fair matches, then do a league with only 4 clans MyS/w00p/LC/oNe.
What if other clans would like to play in a league of their own?
._.'
Thanks given by:
(06 Jul 12, 09:02PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: What if other clans would like to play in a league?
._.'
Good job you got it !! CQFD

EDIT : Damn you are right about the your .... Corrected
Thanks given by:
Ah, seems I intended that wrong.
What I meant was "what if other clans want to play in a league of their own?"
Lol.
Thanks given by:
(06 Jul 12, 08:01PM)Edward Wrote: tipi, do not quote rules and post one of those flame pick. It is just dumb. More over, this quote do not concern you so your opinion is not needed (since you are not french). If you do not care, many others do.

I will educate you and help you to understand :
I was referring to : "Compromise, conformity, assimilation, submission, Ignorance, hypocrisy, brutality, the elite ..."

I know RATM very well, and you were just ranting like a little girl. This thread is to discuss its topic, not for you to bitch about other french players. Besides, following your logic, the second line of my post was directed to J0ker, so it doesn't concern you and your opinion isn't needed.

(04 Jul 12, 02:25AM).ExodusS* Wrote: The question is "who will win?" and not "how many flags can they score in 15 minutes?".
I couldn't care less about which clans ExodusS used as examples, but what he said in this quote is the heart of the issue and the reason that makes an "average clan league" so worthwhile.

Edit: just noticed this
(04 Jul 12, 10:58PM)Edward Wrote: Fuck all those AFK guys playing like noobs but who are your friends since "good old 0.93".
FUCK THE OLD ELITE.
(06 Jul 12, 08:01PM)Edward Wrote: You are welcome and please, avoid personal attack and stay friendly.
gg
Thanks given by:
(07 Jul 12, 01:10AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Ah, seems I intended that wrong.
What I meant was "what if other clans want to play in a league of their own?"
Lol.
kk. I agree with this. But some clan would prefer playing vs top clan to improve. Look at the league 1. So are you gonna say them please, do not play cause it wont be fun to watch?

(07 Jul 12, 10:46AM)titiPT Wrote: I know RATM very well, and you were just ranting like a little girl. This thread is to discuss its topic, not for you to bitch about other french players. Besides, following your logic, the second line of my post was directed to J0ker, so it doesn't concern you and your opinion isn't needed.
Yeah your are right but he said something about my "stupidess " (yeah no idea what that mean too but it do not look good for me)... I had to say something and I wanted to "bitch about them" for so long so I could not resist sorry about this offtopic. But you are the only one to post something about this offtopic... Just ignore it since it is not directing to you.

(07 Jul 12, 10:46AM)titiPT Wrote: Edit: just noticed this
gg
I do not want to stay friendly with them and my hate is motivated by some reason. Is it the same for you?
Btw who cares. Saty ontopic as ShadowFlameZ and Nightmare. I already apologized for this offtopic.
Thanks given by:
(06 Jul 12, 09:02PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: What if other clans would like to play in a league of their own?

The second year, the league will have 2 divisions..
Thanks given by:
(09 Jul 12, 09:53AM)Vanguard Wrote:
(06 Jul 12, 09:02PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: What if other clans would like to play in a league of their own?

The second year, the league will have 2 divisions..
What's the point of having to wait 1 year? Why force average skilled clans to play with high skill clans for a whole year?
Thanks given by:
Because they need beat-able clans in the league to feel pro of course.
Average Clan League gogogo
Thanks given by: