Throwable knives
[Image: RPtiT.png]
Thanks given by:
What about that hammer thing in Super Smash Bros?

* Ronald_Reagan votes F1
Thanks given by:
but then AC's purpose is defeated, It was supposed to be a realist's mod on the cube engine.
Thanks given by:
But the fun is increased. How about AC Super Smash Bros Edition?
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 12, 10:24PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: But the fun is increased. How about AC Super Smash Bros Edition?

Because the community loves editions!
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 12, 11:20PM)Cemer Wrote:
(16 Jun 12, 10:24PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: But the fun is increased. How about AC Super Smash Bros Edition?

Because the community loves editions!
Since AC is already so special :>
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 12, 08:14PM)Mai Mee Tur Wrote: Instead of CoD, let's do Halo.

Yeah, the hammer thing and the sword

God forgot where i read it but somone suggested a lawn mower for a weapon. I lmaod pretty good!
Thanks given by:
i'd like to see somebody run into a gun fight with a throwing knife. besides their death, it just might be humorous.
Thanks given by:
There is a pickup Mario mod lying around here somewhere.....
Thanks given by:
(18 Jun 12, 07:55AM)D1551D3N7 Wrote: There is a pickup Mario mod lying around here somewhere.....

I know I saw it on akimbo.
Thanks given by:
I would like it if the melee knife would be replaced with Throwing Knives in OSOK only, because I hate it when some guy joins the lobby and slashes everyone. But then again, it would make it alot like MW2.
Thanks given by:
You can actually just switch the nade skin with knife skin and not only you get throwing knives, you get explosive throwing knives!
Thanks given by:
(17 Jul 12, 03:03PM)PolarHedgehog Wrote: You can actually just switch the nade skin with knife skin and not only you get throwing knives, you get explosive throwing knives!

That is the best idea I have heard in this thread yet.

Why not add a powerup that gives you a katana for as long as the akimbo?
Thanks given by:
(18 Jul 12, 07:53PM).JK. Wrote: Why not add a powerup that gives you a katana for as long as the akimbo?

ew no- it should be tonfa (police bats)
Thanks given by: