Appeal
I recommend you spend three months with these guys :)
[Image: Blacklist.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Community,

It is evident by now that this appeal is ineffective and the ban will not be revoked. Thank you for those who considered the thread and providing input on the request. As evident by jamz's judgement in considering chance over evidence, I will gladly withdraw from this game. To those who want to further pursue the actuality of the case, I encourage you to request server recordings of my gameplay. I have attached a demo in which a fellow player has kindly provided me with, as a means of 'more' acquitting evidence.

June 4, 2012 - ac_shrine

To further contact me, try [email protected].
Alternatively, you can find me on my clan server 'TheLettres' on Sauer.

Thank you,
Rajan
Thanks given by:
Yeye bye bye, do you really have to make such a formal writing to say that you want to leave? Just go. I dont think many will care.
Thanks given by:
Aimbot? Well, I must say I find the wallhack much more obvious. You were fairly good at hiding it, but at times it was just way too obvious.
GG anyway.
Thanks given by:
/Offtopic
Has an appeal ever got someone un-blacklisted?
Thanks given by:
/also offtopic
Am I the only one who was getting annoyed by how pretentiously this guy was speaking?
Thanks given by:
No.
Thanks given by:
(06 Jun 12, 10:00PM)VenteX Wrote: /also offtopic
Am I the only one who was getting annoyed by how pretentiously this guy was speaking?
a professional tongue does not mean a profesional gamer. hahah.

Also, absence of evidence does not mean evidence of absence. (But not allways)
Thanks given by:
I played a few pubs with this Rajan dude, he cheats like there's no tomorow and comes here to mock us all with this bs appeal.

Let me try to be as eloquent as he is:

Dear Rajan,

GO AWAY CHEAT SCUM!!

Thank you,
ElCrema
Thanks given by:
Hey TheRajan00b, next time, for you to be taken more seriously, just avoid us your stupidity and post a meme or something, at least that way we can laugh at the meme instead of laughing at you!
[Image: 19434165.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Where is the aimbot? Injustice to the player
The cheater needs to be obvious, I just saw a player with skills, playing in the famous "4fun" where there is a variable skill players entres
Thanks given by:
(06 Jun 12, 12:33AM)Vermi Wrote: Snap aim isn't professional, in my experience it's also extremely obvious and the leading reason most cheaters are caught.
Very much how HeRa plays.

I don't see nothing wrong with the demo and if it is something it is very well hidden by the player but because of jamz' experience with cheats etc, im sticking with his decision, soz mate.

(06 Jun 12, 11:04PM)ElCrema Wrote: I played a few pubs with this Rajan dude, he cheats like there's no tomorow and comes here to mock us all with this bs appeal.
I go 60% acc in pubs, wouldn't surprise me if hes just really good tbh.
Thanks given by:
(06 Jun 12, 03:59AM)Mael Wrote:
(06 Jun 12, 02:25AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: according to what i just read, only one snap aim was found.

I may have only seen one because I only watched part of the demo.

(06 Jun 12, 02:25AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: wouldn't you find a snap aim every time an RSVF came into sight?

Not unless whoever wrote the aimbot was totally inept.

We like to take jabs at players foolish enough to cheat and then come here and tell us they're innocent when they clearly are not. But in order to write the code for an aimbot you must have at least some measure of intelligence. My guess is most people intelligent enough to write something like this are cognizant of the dangers of always snapping to targets.

ight. just checkin. im clueless on how these things are written so you have a good point...
Thanks given by:
(07 Jun 12, 05:25AM)Xenon Wrote:
(06 Jun 12, 11:04PM)ElCrema Wrote: I played a few pubs with this Rajan dude, he cheats like there's no tomorow and comes here to mock us all with this bs appeal.
I go 60% acc in pubs, wouldn't surprise me if hes just really good tbh.

I personally think you are clean now. But in principal who would really trust something like this from a past cheater?
Thanks given by:
(07 Jun 12, 05:25AM)Xenon Wrote: I go 60% acc in pubs...
Please show me the demo of this.
Thanks given by:
Can't today/tomorrow but Saturday sure.

(07 Jun 12, 08:29AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: I personally think you are clean now. But in principal who would really trust something like this from a past cheater?
good point
Thanks given by:
AC 1.1 _obvious_ cases of cheat
Please... do not post in this thread if you are not 150% sure.
Do not post offenses, impersonation, subtle cheats or things that can be explained by lag.

Another thing is ip screenshot
I do not see...
Thanks given by:
(07 Jun 12, 05:25AM)Xenon Wrote: I don't see nothing wrong with the demo
Once again, there's an obvious wallhack. And I don't mean obvious as in "how did he know that guy was behind the corner", but rather as in "he's tracking enemies across the entire map". Admittedly, you can't see that. At least I hope you can't ;)
Thanks given by:
I don't care about his accuracy. He does cheat, most of the times you can just tell when there is something fishy about a player, and there was something VERY fishy about this guy in that pub.

@ Xenon, please enlighten me of why some one so good as you, with your 60% accuracy had to resort to cheats?
Thanks given by:
For me hes clean
Thanks given by:
you can read all about it in my new book, it will be out in 2 weeks and RRP will be $14.99
Thanks given by:
(06 Jun 12, 10:00PM)VenteX Wrote: /also offtopic

Don't be childish. He has been nothing but polite and well spoken.
Thanks given by:
(07 Jun 12, 01:19PM)tempest Wrote:
(07 Jun 12, 05:25AM)Xenon Wrote: I don't see nothing wrong with the demo
Once again, there's an obvious wallhack. And I don't mean obvious as in "how did he know that guy was behind the corner", but rather as in "he's tracking enemies across the entire map". Admittedly, you can't see that. At least I hope you can't ;)

He can actually, hence he was able to post videos on youtube showing demos with a wallhack enabled :D
Thanks given by:
What of it? If I'm getting people banned im happy !
Thanks given by:
You should actually be banned from everywhere...
Thanks given by:
(08 Jun 12, 09:37AM)Xenon Wrote: What of it? If I'm getting people banned im happy !

Sorry who have you got banned so far with your cheat client?

EDIT: If you're unsure about his aimbot, well I scoured the whole demo - took me some time, but go to 5 minutes 45 seconds remaining, and focus on 5:40 to 5:35, the enemy he engagses on the ramp looking into their base upwards, put it on gamespeed 25/50, and watch a very very obvious snap. Although it's hard to see any other noticeable evidence other than the fact whenever he engages someone he gets almost every hit in a row, the time I mentioned I think is pretty obvious for anyone who was still unsure with jamz decision.
Thanks given by:
I've got myself banned ! waddup ;) I like your work Jason but I'm not sure why you waste so much time on this random player but not HeRa.
(08 Jun 12, 01:45PM)DES|OpenSource Wrote: You should actually be banned from everywhere...
[Image: kv03g.gif]
Thanks given by:
(07 Jun 12, 08:43AM)jamz Wrote:
(07 Jun 12, 05:25AM)Xenon Wrote: I go 60% acc in pubs...
Please show me the demo of this.

Nothing special here. I remember a game with 75% acc with the smg. On some pubs, players just does not move like if they were /idlebots 1.

btw and to stay offtopic, I have some demos of hera and I'd like you to explain me how by systematically shooting next to the player, she still manages to kill him. Quite disturbing when watching a demo but maybe it is lag.
Thanks given by:
(08 Jun 12, 03:59PM)Xenon Wrote: I've got myself banned ! waddup ;) I like your work Jason but I'm not sure why you waste so much time on this random player but not HeRa.

Because I was curious to see if he was innocent, and if so to see if jamz had finally made a slip up, considering how held back he's been recently. As for HeRa, I've watched a few demos - not all of them, but the ones I have seen I put down to gamesense and spawn checks. As for aimbot, she has far too much packet loss for a server side recorded demo to be of any use in tracking her aim. Keep up your case though, the sooner you do anything about it - the sooner I can. But if you were in my position you'd do no different.
Thanks given by:
Yes,I still believe she does but you know, can't do much unless im collecting demos :>

Edward, she just lags sooo much that her aim is 'good' on her screen. Count her reaction time, it's better then her ping is...
Thanks given by: