Past cheaters, is there a way for redemption?
So, Im yet looking to expand my knowledge on this game, this time, Im seeking for answers for the "quote":
Many of the known players are ex-cheaters/Many of the ex-cheaters are still players.
Its been hinted on a few, but Im not able to pinpoint exactly.
So, if you are an ex cheater an are still around, this is the place for me to get to know you better, maybe you could explain why you used the cheats and what you have learned, and your recommendations for past/present/future cheaters on what course of action take to redeem yourself if you have fallen in the dark-side.
Maybe you can tell me to get the fuck off and that this is not my business, you are welcome too!
Anyhow, if you are aware of past cheaters that hang in the forums and dont come to say hello, I suggest to PM them, or PM me, or post here their names if interested on hearing them out.
Also, this could be used to keep track of the motherfuckers players and what they were up to when.
Please note this comes out of general interest, Im not in for any ride of accusations or false statements.
This have to be proved cheaters/hackers, suspiciousness is not welcome here.
Please note that this could be a way to reach out for the community and get to know you guys better, as a person mostly.
Take carez !
Thanks given by:
(04 Jun 12, 04:46PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: ...your recommendations for...future cheaters.
o.O
Thanks given by:
Lol, you know what I mean, XD.
Changed for better understanding...
Thanks given by:
Never cheated in any FPS game. Never will.. :D
Thanks given by:
Well, I have cheated in Doom 1 & 2, Quake 1 & 2, Duke Nukem 3D... but never on an ONLINE FPS.
Thanks given by:
I don't think any cheater that has already gotten some type of "redemption/second chance" would really want their past dug up. Especially if they've been reinitiated. If you want to gain the low-down, join all the gossip girls on teamspeak (everyone talks shit to some degree :P).
Thanks given by:
[Image: Lrhyq.jpg]
Seppuku
Thanks given by:
[Image: gta-san-andreas-plain-300x210.jpg]

call that skillzzzz
Thanks given by:
[Image: i_cheated2.jpg]
Thanks given by:
yo, i cheated, everyone knows lol. um, at first when I 'started' cheating, i was dumb and thought it was A. Undetectable and B. Wouldn't change my gameplay hugely.

After 1 game vs w00p Larry asked me about weather i cheated, with him clearly knowing. I eventually game up and took a screenshot which then leaked out to newbie, which then got leaked out to jamz. I got blacklisted, like a boss but if I can say anything out of the experience, it's don't cheat lmao. I let aG down, alot of my friends on TS but thankfully, the majority of people have forgiven me. If your ever thinking of cheating, you WILL be caught. Trust me, players cheat all the time, on CoD, Sauer, AC or L4D for examples but even the best cheaters will get caught out.

If you are an ex-cheater and want to possibly earn a second chance or respect, apology thread, don't alias and pretend your new, show yourself, although you will get trolled like me, you'll eventually just get used to it and you'll earn respect.

edit; if your cheating right now, stop because you will be caught, it's only a matter of time.
Thanks given by:
(05 Jun 12, 03:54PM)Xenon Wrote: i was dumb

correction: i am dumb

yeah if u cheat you A. don't have any sportmanship and B. are dumb. if you, after getting caught, still think u got the "right" to play with the rest of the players and try to earn "respect" from them again you're also, as you so well wrote it, dumb.
Thanks given by:
Says a guy who admitted to cheating himself....
Thanks given by:
as i expected trolls, to be honest i don't really mind being called shit because im used to it now.
Thanks given by:
(05 Jun 12, 05:02PM)MykeGregory Wrote: Says a guy who admitted to cheating himself....

if you'd scroll down on that page you'd know better than accusing me of being a cheater let me make up a rumour about u using hacks in pubs let's see if you'll enjoy that to
Thanks given by:
(05 Jun 12, 03:54PM)Xenon Wrote: asked me about weather i cheated

I take offense at this. Weather doesn't cheat. Ever.
Thanks given by:
It is nearly 3 in the morning, was 1am when I wrote it, I was tired-.-
Thanks given by:
you dont have nursery school today/tomorrow?
Thanks given by:
MykeGregory, I hate to sound so forceful, but put RealViking on your ignore list already and stop responding to his crap.

I mean, damn, it's that simple.
Thanks given by:
Xenoob - sorry for being harsh I've always been around cheaters (cheatin with school tests, fiddling with taxes you name it) it's not an excuse but I guess it has made me a bitter and jealous boy sorry again for being rude to you
Thanks given by:
I used cheats for the hell of it, basically. Especially knowing that I was range banned everywhere anyway and I couldn't be arsed to ask every single server owner for a pass so I can type it in whenever I want to join their server because a good map was on. In fact I would go as far as to say I'd never have done it if I wasn't already range banned from all the servers that would ban me.
What I learned was it that watching your friend who's never played any fps on a computer before scoring 20 times on ctf ac_desert3 is quite funny. I also learned that you generally don't get caught unless you do something stupidly risky. Telling people where to get hacks for the thrill of the risk was indeed, risky. You could only too easily get away with cheating as long as you did it sensibly, as many people who you mightn't even suspect know. I can't stress that enough. Personally I found it extremely boring to hack so that I appeared very good, because it's not fun to have a helping hand. It's so much better to do things for yourself by yourself. Unless it's RuneScape or something where it's really not more rewarding to be clicking on trees for 12 hours straight no rests when your computer can do that itself.

To any would be and probably still will be hackers; don't hack, it's not fun for anyone else and it's not even fun for yourself apart from when you get to see yourself breaking the land speed record on a demo.
Thanks given by:
(05 Jun 12, 05:40PM)RealViking Wrote: if you'd scroll down on that page you'd know better than accusing me of being a cheater let me make up a rumour about u using hacks in pubs let's see if you'll enjoy that to

When did i accuse you of cheating?
i said that YOU said YOU had cheated, nothing to do with me. I would trust Jg99's opinion, and for that matter, anyones opinion before yours. Just sayin'.

And Thanks VenteX, but i dont like the 'un-contextedness' of that function, if you get what i mean. lol
Thanks given by:
(05 Jun 12, 07:29PM)MykeGregory Wrote: When did i accuse you of cheating?
i said that YOU said YOU had cheated, nothing to do with me. I would trust Jg99's opinion, and for that matter, anyones opinion before yours. Just sayin'.

you keep calling me a cheater in pubs and u keep bringing that post up even though the few who accutally paid attention to it in the first place have forgotten about it long time ago. Don't falsely accuse me of anything and then go on here and cry when i do something to u, if u wanna play a game sure thing i'm up for it but are you?
Thanks given by:
i'm not going to bother retorting further.
PM me if you have anything else say, otherwise, get a life and lighten up.
You have done nothing but be an asshole to me and others of this comunity so i suggest you learn some fucking manors. Good day, sir.

Sorry paulmuaddibKA.
Thanks given by:
Well, allow me to retort.
[Image: VW5oy.jpg]
What does Marsellus Wallace look like?

/end scene
Thanks given by:
(05 Jun 12, 08:09PM)Bullpup Wrote: Well, allow me to retort.
http://i.imgur.com/VW5oy.jpg
What does Marsellus Wallace look like?

He looks like a bitch. haha.
i'm surprised to hear so many have cheated, doesnt effect me aslong as they dont do it anymore.
Thanks given by:
Bring out the gimp...
Thanks given by:
Comon guys!
Don't annoy each-other please...Be friendly, here and in pubs also...Just go only on the topic...all would be happy if you would do it...thanks :D
Thanks given by:
(05 Jun 12, 07:55PM)MykeGregory Wrote: i'm not going to bother retorting further.
PM me if you have anything else say, otherwise, get a life and lighten up.
You have done nothing but be an asshole to me and others of this comunity so i suggest you learn some fucking manors. Good day, sir.

Sorry paulmuaddibKA.

i'd love to not chat or "discuss" with you but ur the one trashtalking me in every opportunity u get. I suggest you man up and learn some manors to since ur the one swearing here and always talking crap. Also, I dont give one or two shits about this "community" ur speaking of just so u know. farewell
Thanks given by:
Fuark me, I spent ages detailing my life and crimes as a serial speedhacker under the false alibi of 100%Gonzales, and for what? I even voluntarily missed the final set of Djokovic v Tsonga typing that up and I haven't had one disdainful word said to me. Am I not worthy of the flames?
Thanks given by:
Noob hacker!
[Image: MIDDLE_FINGER_CHILD.jpg]
Better?
Thanks given by: