Past cheaters, is there a way for redemption?
brb, cutting myself, warning points incoming shadow :D
(05 Jun 12, 06:03PM)Sheriff Wrote: you dont have nursery school today/tomorrow?
I am trying to find the terrible english in this sentence. You ask me you dont have nursery school. Wouldn't you say "Do you have nursery school today/tomorrow?
Thanks given by:
(06 Jun 12, 12:45AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Noob hacker!
[Image: MIDDLE_FINGER_CHILD.jpg]
Better?

Much so.

FLAME ON!
Thanks given by:
(06 Jun 12, 01:02AM)Xenon Wrote:
I am trying to find the terrible english in this sentence. You ask me you dont have nursery school. Wouldn't you say "Do you have nursery school today/tomorrow?

No what he said the first time was right, he was simply referring to you writing at '2/3am'.
Thanks given by:
to the qustion, it depends of course by the person...

@Xenon: why should someone forgive a ex-cheater, which have still a bad behavior and dont know what to do with this second chance ...?
Thanks given by:
oh god the irony
Thanks given by:
Damn Benson was right. Forums are just a place for massive random flames to happen. People cheat, they have in the past and they will continue no matter how many people jamz blacklists. They have the freedom to go play another game so they really can't care if they get banned here. Then there are unlucky people like myself who are cursed with dial-up. To me I see cheating as this: Why would I do something that will get me banned from the only good FPS I am able to play online? Hence I bash on all of the countless morons that actually do use them. Now everyone shut up and flame off for once.
Thanks given by:
I wish y'all would learn how to fucking spell MANNERS you dumb fucks... I'm kissing a bottle of Smirnoff as we speak. By the way welcome back Viking.
Thanks given by:
(07 Jun 12, 09:32AM)MorganKell Wrote: I wish y'all would learn how to fucking spell MANNERS you dumb fucks... I'm kissing a bottle of Smirnoff as we speak. By the way welcome back Viking.

I was a fool copying the word thinking an englishman/American would know how to spell well-known english words I'm ashamed of myself now

oh thank you x
Thanks given by:
(06 Jun 12, 01:02AM)Xenon Wrote:
I take it your school wasn't open because of the AEU strike as well? :3
*English
*don't
Thanks given by:
I had just woke up, I do apologise.

Edit: I don't, I was quoting Sherrif.
Thanks given by:
Xenon correcting english.
(06 Jun 12, 04:48AM)Undead Wrote: oh god the irony
Thanks given by:
(07 Jun 12, 10:12AM)RealViking Wrote: I was a fool copying the word thinking an englishman/American would know how to spell well-known english words I'm ashamed of myself now

best excuse I ever heard
Thanks given by:
Here's my take on this, cheats are sad people they have something missing in their lives that they feel scoring highly on an online game will fix. The sadest part is that it takes them a very long time to realise that what they thought was fun was just killing time till the crushing realization that they in fact have no friends and no life.

Often this forces them to group together so they can massage each others ego in an attempt to kid themselves that their online buddies are real and actually like them. Most if not all end up working in some crappy job for minimum wage telling stories about how they used to own at computer games, so if you are looking for advice to current cheaters i would say practice this "would you like fries with that?" it will serve you well in the future.
Anyone stupid enough to want to join the growing band of sad cases should stop and think about the joy you get from owning a noob who is cheating, and better still you can share that with your friends who will respect you for it! Dont be a noob cheat own a noob cheat, dont complain about cheaters report them help keep the game clean.

The imaturity of cheaters is often their downfall, the need for praise from people drives them to more and more cheats so in a way they do self distruct, I will also say this warning. Those who troll in game and use racist and abusive names to get attention are on the same path as cheats, maybe not so far they cant be saved but certainly heading in the same direction. Respect and fame will come to those who play fair and its so much sweeter than the infamous notoriety that cheats and trolls get. After all who remebers the cheats but we all know the best players of all time!

Dont do it, I never have in any game and I have enjoyed them all :)

Ohh and think its not obvious you are cheating!
[Image: wtf_hax.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(07 Jun 12, 06:14PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: ...cheats are sad people they have something missing in their lives that they feel scoring highly on an online game will fix. The sadest part is that it takes them a very long time to realise that what they thought was fun was just killing time till the crushing realization that they in fact have no friends and no life...
Could not agree more. This also spills over into things like trolling and TKing i think.
Thanks given by:
(07 Jun 12, 06:14PM)DES|Anderson a.k.a spastic Wrote: whatever he said blah blah blah
TL;DR
[Image: funny-gifs-thx-promo.gif]
(07 Jun 12, 06:23PM)MykeGregory Wrote: This also spills over into things like trolling and TKing i think.
Trolling and teamkilling, did I just really?
[Image: funny-gifs-awesome-audience-guy.gif]
Thanks given by:
This actually proves my point more than any rambling reply;

"DES|Anderson a.k.a spastic Wrote"

The inteligent, ingenious, highbrow kind of response expected from a future burger king employee....

Now come on Zenon say it loud brother! "Would you like fries with that"

I believe they give you a gold star if you spell your name correctly so get studying.
Thanks given by:
Stop the flames!1!1!11111!
[Image: QiMTn.png]
Cm'on now, a mighty DES member falling into a flame war tits first.......

Pull Up / Warning / Pull up / Warning / P........................................................................
Thanks given by:
(07 Jun 12, 06:55PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: inteligent
May I have fries with that Anderson?
Thanks given by:
see i knew you had it in you, now get me a burger and we will call it quits.
Thanks given by:
Clearly don't understand the purpose in what I just wrote, I said "May I, that's right, I, have fries with that.
Thanks given by:
I understood perfectly well, but as you are a cheat I ignored you as many will. Good luck with your career in burger king, me i will get back to my job which takes me round the world and pays very well thankyou and i will not worry too much about your little life as i drive home in my new Audi to my house paid for by my own hard work.

What will you be doing Xenon?
Thanks given by:
lolthanx.
PM each other.
Or get a room, or something.
Thanks given by:
Laughing @ how bad you are at life

edit; soz jamz
Thanks given by:
tits first, Anderson. tits first.

Never argue with a member of o|\|e, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

hold up the 69 commandments in this year of our lord Zarj.
Thanks given by:
Sound advice there Bullpup...
Thanks given by:
LORD ZARJ DOTH BE PRAISED
Thanks given by:
haha funniest thread of the year.
Thanks given by:
(07 Jun 12, 06:14PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: TL;DR crap wtf lmao

I'm guessing this took you a couple of days to write in Word for spell correction good job

(07 Jun 12, 06:23PM)MykeGregory Wrote: Could not agree more. This also spills over into things like trolling and TKing i think.

stop posting useless crap please i don't think anybody cares if you agree with something or not

(07 Jun 12, 06:55PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: The inteligent, ingenious, highbrow kind of response expected from a future burger king employee....

Oh oh we get it, we get it, you're a tough guy please don't beat us up you can have my lunchmoney

(07 Jun 12, 06:57PM)Bullpup Wrote: a mighty DES member

lol'd will lol again

(07 Jun 12, 07:18PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: Good luck with your career in burger king, me i will get back to my job which takes me round the world and pays very well thankyou and i will not worry too much about your little life as i drive home in my new Audi to my house paid for by my own hard work.

What will you be doing Xenon?

Whatever Xenon will do I hope he won't take computer games seriously at your age and argue with teenagers on game forums about who's the richest in real life, that's really reaching the bottom and it's more sad than using every cheat avaiable for download at the same time together in a clanmatch.
Thanks given by:
and enter troll right ^^
Thanks given by:
Alright, that's enough. I thought we might get back on track, but no. Isn't there somewhere else you can all go and compare penis size?

Mael edit: I would add that a player's cheating past is not a pretext for breaking rule 5.
Quote:5. Be civil and show respect to other users on the forums. Keep personal attacks and other types of flaming off of this forum.

Let the server operators, mods, and admins take care of it. We don't need your "help" punishing players. Some of you posted in this thread for that reason only.
Thanks given by: